Poem about racism. You can read the best racism poems. Browse through all racism poems.
229.Entitled to Do This
To deny that their greed,
Has depleted all quality of life.
Is to admit that those homeless and starving...
Enforced by a few,
Feeling entitled to do this...
Had been acceptable and alright!
They've been clearly on a mission,
To diminish with racism and division.
And these acts have been barbaric.
Yet they have by them been cherished.
The plug has been pulled,
On once closed eyes now wide open.
They never conceived, perceived or believed,
They would someday become victims.
Or cloaked in their own deceit,
And left defeated and broken.
And even in the moments,
Nearing towards their end...
They still choose to point fingers,
At those long ostracized...
From a way of life,
They themselves have brought to an end. read more »
230.Observer And Dreamer
I am an observer and a dreamer
and I live in two worlds.
The reality that I observe
and the dream that I wish it to be, read more »
Kevin Andrews the Australian Minister for Immigration says African refugees don't adjust to life in this Land
That Australian ways and culture they do not understand
His excuse for accepting less of African refugees
Seems nothing but latent racism of varying degrees. read more »
232.Of Your Feelings On Human Rights
Of your feelings on human rights never leave others in doubt
Of wrongs against others one ought to speak out
To those who abuse others rights let your feelings be known
Them for their behaviour you ought to disown read more »
233.Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions
take ego out of cruelty loathed racism
strip supremacy from intolerant racism
beware whirlpool of self projections read more »
What racist named her a racist? read more »
235.THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR
There is no time in a poet's life for
Racial slurs read more »
236.THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE
There is no time in a poet's life for
Jealousy read more »
237.Weeding: Plant Racism
238.A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid
the battery of the
'Racism....what is up man....racism read more »
they know they
are losing grounds
because they are
not native, native read more »
the child sees the world
as it is, its charm and loveliness
the mountain for its glory read more »
New Racism Poems
- The Color of Racism, Hebert Logerie
- Spoiled in America There is no life better, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Will Never End, Ban Quang Che
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Thankful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Black and white zealots.. Reality in.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- An old black man and a young gangster....., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Racism Acquired, Ima Ryma
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- life without poetry, alexander opicho
- You Lead Us, hasmukh amathalal
- Dirge For Mandela, olumide emmanuel
- Peterborough, Moses Samandar
- Internet Racism, Sylvia Chidi
- Racism, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Be frank, hasmukh amathalal
- Friends Around the World, elysabeth faslund
- Paula Deen...Racism, elysabeth faslund
- Racism in the Deep South and the Perils .., Elsinore RathbridgeStewart
- It's a Disease, Christina Byrd
- Recognizing Rejecting Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Lessons In Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism In Any Form, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Beware Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism Is Still Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Racism is Better, rommelmarkmarchan beyond poe ..
- Bigotry Creates Brutal False Illusions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Reverse Racism, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 2 Things I Can't Stand!, Snake Blocker
- Racism, Carniz Fatema
- The racism, Laura arwen
- The School System, Jeremy Rascon
- No You Don't. AND, You Wont, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Weeding: Plant Racism, Saiom Shriver
- Racism, Robin Keys
- Racism Kills, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Racism and the Culture Of Racism rev.2013, Trade Martin
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE, Aldo Kraas
- THERE IS NO TIME IN A POET'S LIFE FOR, Aldo Kraas
- Albi, Gerald Flippinhanger
- We Do Not Need Racism, Francis Duggan
- A Word To An Affrican....American....Kid, Atef Ayadi
- Of Your Feelings On Human Rights, Francis Duggan
- Racism In Poetry, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- ! RACISM !, GAYATRI NAMBIAR
- racism, alicia page
- International Clowns Guild. At a recent .., Chris Lane
- LOST WARRIOR, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Racism has a human heart...., John G. Nelson
- Racism On It, Francis Duggan
- From My Perspective, Sicelo Sithole
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- END RACISM, Latishia Johnson
- obama, ian singer
- One Man's Brain, Theorem The Truth Serum
- We Do Not Need Racists, Francis Duggan
- No Matter What Your Nationality, Francis Duggan
- Kevin Andrews, Francis Duggan
- Racism: A Brief Analasis, Axiom Wheeler
- For Some To Be Racist, Francis Duggan
- It Is A Tragic Time We Live In, Francis Duggan
- ''Racism needs to end'', James Branson
- Racism Is Around Me Everywhere, Francis Duggan
- Racism,, maxpoet beauty
- IN THE CITY OF SORROWS, Aldo Kraas
- FIROZE-ON ICE, Ray Lucero
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- Unjust, joanna xxx
- We Would All Be Brothers and Sisters, marie souline
- Remember The Holocaust, Mustafa Marconi
- Racism, shimon weinroth
- carpe diem