Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
49.The Holy Whore of Babylon
The Holy Whore of Babylon cries.
Her plea, invection cast as lies.
Prejudice awaits her toil,
Propaganda spates her foil, read more »
Prejudice! ! ! !
It's all around us
Everywhere we look
Everywhere we turn read more »
51.A Fair Go Of Anyone We Should Not Deny
Those who judge people by their colour or their creed or their race
The spirit of the fair go could never embrace
But eventually the reality they have to face
That in the twenty first century for their sort of thinking there isn't a place. read more »
52.An introduction to post-conceptual poetics(2)
(1) analysis of consciousness: sensational realities is just illusive run-away, no existence but the engagement of mind and sensational objects.
(2) mind is the open abstraction which is depending on sensation to draw picture of prejudices; the management of or rearrange of prejudices lures the person who makes poetry.
(3) so, the important thin line between sensations and mind should be awared or else the conceptual uncertainty cannot be realized.
(4) reexamining the conceptual frame or conceptual identity should always be contemplated in post-conceptual poetics. read more »
53.Normal or Prejudice?
Normal is overrated,
People don’t seem to notice;
They are all looking through,
Silhouettes of images. read more »
I have no patience for a cowardly prejudice
What's done is done and what's dead is dead
I have my colony united for commemoration, listen
My proposal slowly manifested read more »
55.No Reason To Speak!
one who does not dare
to ask the hard questions,
will never find the truth.
one who does not pull the mask read more »
Faulty thinking resurrecting a notion of healthy
prejudice in our lives.
So deep and hurtful it stands as a stepping stone read more »
57.Are You A Scholar?
What’s the base of education?
I have full mark
Is he a scholar?
He recites, all recites he is brave read more »
58.Shadow of Prejudice
Don't you wish the shadow of prejudice would lift off the earth
And evaporate into infinity, out in unbounded space
Where it was hurled
Taking with it the power to influence all human kind. read more »
Companion in need is companion indeed,
But what the use of having companion if the heart still like sword;
When the malicious and vice deed,
Veil in the charm and beauteous words. read more »
I have searched for love,
Only to find hatred.
I searched for acceptance,
Only to find prejudice. read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- Lady Liberty, Lynne FincherSpringarden
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
- Politicians, Douglas McClarty
- Broken Wings, Rahimin Misnam
- Lasting Tradition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life So Far, Casper Skriver
- To The Believers In Our Governments, Brian Taylor
- Perhaps, nkosana Mpofu
- On Wishful Thinking, Jonathan ROBIN
- Politically Correct, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Warning Day, douglas scotney
- Dark concious, Sonam Wangchuk
- Magda, Morgan Michaels
- The Motherland, Sanjeev Kumar
- Death, Tanni Bose
- Debates, gajanan mishra
- Secrets, Hannah York
- Sounds of Silence, Lore Me34
- Transitions, Christina C Sunrise
- Observer, Christina C Sunrise
- Lost In Love, teena samuel
- The Horizon Shall Rise, Melody Kuku
- Looks doesn't matter, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Twilight Things, Bill Grace
- Quatrain #180 - It's Sometimes Known That, George Krokos
- Baa-aa-aa, Owen Bittner
- Epitaph, Owen Bittner
- PARADOX THY NAME IS LIFE!, Subbaraman N V
- Not For Their Strength Are Lilies Grown, McKenzie Bodkin