Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
49.Are You A Scholar?
What’s the base of education?
I have full mark
Is he a scholar?
He recites, all recites he is brave read more »
50.If It Walks, Acts, Cracks, Like Duck…..
Marion Barry wants to have an apology,
For the term he was garnered by a videotape by feds,
Barry had also spent time in jail for the reason he lit up,
A music critic, Tim Page, read more »
I have no patience for a cowardly prejudice
What's done is done and what's dead is dead
I have my colony united for commemoration, listen
My proposal slowly manifested read more »
52.An introduction to post-conceptual poetics(2)
(1) analysis of consciousness: sensational realities is just illusive run-away, no existence but the engagement of mind and sensational objects.
(2) mind is the open abstraction which is depending on sensation to draw picture of prejudices; the management of or rearrange of prejudices lures the person who makes poetry.
(3) so, the important thin line between sensations and mind should be awared or else the conceptual uncertainty cannot be realized.
(4) reexamining the conceptual frame or conceptual identity should always be contemplated in post-conceptual poetics. read more »
53.Normal or Prejudice?
Normal is overrated,
People don’t seem to notice;
They are all looking through,
Silhouettes of images. read more »
54.What Color Are You
Prejudice is felt and sometimes can be unseen,
Many ignorant people think it's gone,
Yet, it's still going on
Have you witnessed such mien: read more »
it is embarrassing to me
to be a citizen of this country,
or any country, where
acts of prejudice and read more »
56.No Reason To Speak!
one who does not dare
to ask the hard questions,
will never find the truth.
one who does not pull the mask read more »
The ‘valor' was rich as the bygone years,
That slept with him in his silent graves
The sulking verses below the reposing Earth
Unvoiced death in soundless rave read more »
58.There Comes A Time
There comes a time to take a look
At moments that were painful then
Raw times of wrongs and prejudice
When helpless victims cried in vain. read more »
Prejudice! ! ! !
It's all around us
Everywhere we look
Everywhere we turn read more »
60.Shadow of Prejudice
Don't you wish the shadow of prejudice would lift off the earth
And evaporate into infinity, out in unbounded space
Where it was hurled
Taking with it the power to influence all human kind. read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
- Politicians, Douglas McClarty
- Broken Wings, Rahimin Misnam
- Lasting Tradition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life So Far, Casper Skriver
- To The Believers In Our Governments, Brian Taylor
- Perhaps, nkosana Mpofu
- On Wishful Thinking, Jonathan ROBIN
- Politically Correct, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Warning Day, douglas scotney
- Dark concious, Sonam Wangchuk
- Magda, Morgan Michaels
- The Motherland, Sanjeev Kumar
- Death, Tanni Bose
- Debates, gajanan mishra
- Secrets, Hannah York
- Sounds of Silence, Lore Me34