373.Living In Moments
The butterfly lives in moments, not months
Yet has time enough to fly
While fools long for immortality
Yet have no idea what to do, or why read more »
Got to make it through this life
As a positive light
Shining in the darkness
Of manipulative fear. read more »
375.The Cries of a child
When hearts are veiled
There is no way for peace
When hearts are veiled
There is no way for brotherhood read more »
International culture was the word,
Windswept this Marxian thought.
Here, here to meet the parochial ends
Dumped Marx into foolish thoughts. read more »
Your honest demeanor and righteousness;
Showers me with a cleansing feeling
That washes away my insecurities;
You breathe new life into my soul; read more »
378.One can't rely on eyes, When Imagination is out of focus!
Eyes can't lie, as they are without
When one perceives is hidden
behind cloud of his own read more »
379.I Looked Deep.....
i looked deep in my heart....
i saw a lover, a fool, a warrior,
a peacemaker, and a clown.
i saw an activist, an apathetic ghoul, read more »
380.Inspiring A Generation
It's all been said, it's all been done
Champions crowned, medals won
A massive success without exception read more »
if bigots breed bigots,
and hypocrites breed hypocrites...
and old heretics
rarely breed at all... read more »
A white sheet of paper blows off in the wind,
And slips by a face as blank as the paper,
Where has he gone?
What happened to his life? read more »
Happiness is the feeling good,
A state where worry is absent.
Happiness is much sought after.
Happiness is the life's purpose. read more »
384.You Cant Hide...
grey face ghouls
dressed in suits,
tongues ripped out,
human skin boots. read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Renovate A Replaced Façade, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our souls, AaI Harvey
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem