373.Inspiring A Generation
It's all been said, it's all been done
Champions crowned, medals won
A massive success without exception read more »
Summer passed my pen is stopped
More sleep and fatigue
No thinking at all
No flow in the head or veins read more »
375.On The Road To Gethsemane
on the road to Gethsemane...
i pass burned out buildings,
farm lands scorched by the bombing.
i pass the skeleton bodies read more »
376.You Designed My Character!
perfect, beautiful, well built individual
deep inside is a grave of truth
well compiled secrets in the shelves of a heart
extraction of the truth leads to distruction read more »
if bigots breed bigots,
and hypocrites breed hypocrites...
and old heretics
rarely breed at all... read more »
A white sheet of paper blows off in the wind,
And slips by a face as blank as the paper,
Where has he gone?
What happened to his life? read more »
Happiness is the feeling good,
A state where worry is absent.
Happiness is much sought after.
Happiness is the life's purpose. read more »
380.You Cant Hide...
grey face ghouls
dressed in suits,
tongues ripped out,
human skin boots. read more »
381.Thoughts On Revolution.... (Number Two)
when we speak of revolution
we often speak of justice...
do we understand the concept?
justice has nothing to do with read more »
382.Missed Experiences Of The Sinner
He has Indulge in the missed experience of his youth.
Turning to the experiences he never had in those of the same.
As to relive youth, he looks to it.
Watching their mistakes he felt as if he lived it.
Like a forlorn a father through a son. read more »
383.Ashes And Debt...
they dress for the slaughter,
in thousand dollar suits.
faceless and colorless,
spinning webs of deceit. read more »
384.Justice For Prejudice?
??Since your tragic death and dones.?
Nothing seems, ?
To have changed.?
The twisted bitter lies; read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Funeral March, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Trying To Preserve Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Naked Beginning, Kyle Schlicher
- O men, I congratulate you, gajanan mishra
- The S h a m e...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- E q u i l i b r i u m..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- On Earth Humans, Sari Mavi
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem