361.Missed Experiences Of The Sinner
He has Indulge in the missed experience of his youth.
Turning to the experiences he never had in those of the same.
As to relive youth, he looks to it.
Watching their mistakes he felt as if he lived it.
Like a forlorn a father through a son. read more »
362.Ashes And Debt...
they dress for the slaughter,
in thousand dollar suits.
faceless and colorless,
spinning webs of deceit. read more »
363.Justice For Prejudice?
??Since your tragic death and dones.?
Nothing seems, ?
To have changed.?
The twisted bitter lies; read more »
Why look at the face when the attitude is not as personable manner?
Why not ask the age of maturity when approached too?
Why forget humility in our daily lives?
and assume that we are good people and good. read more »
365.Prejudice is it's Name
Where are you from?
Why are you so fat?
You are not the right color.
What kind of a name is that? read more »
366.Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXXIX: Mistake
When it's never happen, it is perfection
When it happen once, it is a slip
When it happen twice, it is a coincidence
When it happen third times, it is an error read more »
367.Like A Thief In The Night
Like a thief in the night, you have stolen from me;
I thought that your principles guaranteed this was going to be
A fair and just process, where righteousness actually mattered-
Alas, you, in your allowance of this iniquity, must be flattered read more »
368.Youth Criminal Injustice Act Aug 6th,2012
Youth Criminal Injustice Act Aug 6th,2012
James Bredin read more »
369.How Best To Reach For The Stars
It's not that I stay away and cleared,
From people who have acquired and obtained,
A sustained and maintained hold that is loved...
Onto their treasured bling and things. read more »
370.Why do we spread sickness?
The child looks at everything with an open mind
And smiles a smile both innocent and kind
The deer gently bows, and drinks water by the stream read more »
371.Why and when prayers can't be of help!
If prayers can't develop person,
and purify oneself,
If prayers can't modify the
person, read more »
372.'The Serpent in the Grass'
The serpent lay hidden, coiled
ready to strike.
It's venom holding evil darkness that will hold no quarter-
His body, camouflaged and seemingly invisible to the innocent. read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Cognitive Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Renovate A Replaced Façade, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our souls, AaI Harvey
- Afghan Killers, Moses Samandar
- Am Tired, alexander opicho
- Keep space, hasmukh amathalal
- The Devil Wears A Mask, Randy McClave
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem