361.Now is the Hour 08
Now is the hour.08
When choosing a new president.
Some things you aren’t allowed to know. read more »
362.Enough is (not) enough
It seems that war is a fun game to play
It seems that destroyed home and burning road are nice scenery plan
It seems that with killing and be killed we can go to heaven
It seems that anger and shout are cheering emotion read more »
363.ode to melancholy
A policy that’s based on cheer
can be a license for indifference,
from which it’s better that you veer
if you’re in favor of deliverance. read more »
Of which income?
Of which education?
Of the doctor or the sweeper? read more »
and far away places. read more »
366.You are inescapable
Dear, you, who once had made
In me a permanent impression,
Cannot altogether deny your image
By denying your love and concern. read more »
A monument to MARTYRS,
working for peace,
and for justice.
The voice of their people, read more »
Make me Laugh. The voice said.
Looking over the World, so full of hate, prejudice and scorn.
Make me dance and sing. To be joyfully once again.
Forget the Pain you've endured for so lone. read more »
369.Where is the love?
Where is the love?
In all the prejudice and disgrace.
From one person to another,
no one should be misplaced. read more »
370.Introduction to a post-conceptual poetry
AFTER CONCEPTUALISM, MATERIALITY AND CONCEPTUALITY HAS NO TENSION BUT ONLY MOEMNT-TO-MOMENT CONTEMPLATION ON REAL AND ACTUAL REALITY-REALITY-DISSPPEARANCE-PREJUDICES INSIGHT.WOW!
THIS IS WHAT I CALL 'UNCREATIVE MEDICINE! ! ! ! ! ! ! read more »
371.What to look for in a mate
What to look for in a mate
Look for someone who makes you feel appreciated
Search for someone who you appreciate too read more »
By Richard David Cohen
She is always around me in every room I am read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Funeral March, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Trying To Preserve Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Naked Beginning, Kyle Schlicher
- O men, I congratulate you, gajanan mishra
- The S h a m e...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- E q u i l i b r i u m..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- On Earth Humans, Sari Mavi
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem