Don’t be fooled into believe prejudices no longer exist. Turn the corner, just read the paper. Maybe within the walls of your own heart?
Hold your fire!
Instead of seeing color, material possessions, look far beyond the exterior, straight through, beyond the hearts windows, into the soul.
Don’t be so hasty to pass judgment, if he, or she, or even I, you find to be far below your standards of human attributes or qualities, then leave he she and I to God. read more »
Without hope the human race would simply not exist.
There would be no pain, no fate, no destiny or death.
For hope is a part of life itself, it defines the human race.
Without it doom would engulf our very existance. read more »
351.The One Who Did Everything
I’m going to look in the mirror and call my reflection Ghost
drifting to the abstract I see right through me
Less human means less prejudice
and I’ll find tender bliss, just so read more »
352.Love Without Remorse!
lightning bugs in winter,
your kisses almost as rare!
a fallout shelter in the midst of a slum, read more »
353.Tearing Down The Wall!
tearing down the wall,
with hammers ablaze,
the wall that stood between read more »
people of color, sisters and brothers,
wash your hands cant lose the stain.
dont understand, another land, read more »
355.What Color? (Hope)
was the dust
from which the stars read more »
356.The World Divided
The world first is one
And then it’s divided
To explore the world
And search a better home read more »
357.The Unwelcome Visitor
Becomes what a man, exiled for abomination
Becomes what a crown, dethroned for execution
Humans are as waters, going round but connecting
In places read more »
bad news again... read more »
I’ve been an observer all my life,
of middle class, wealthy and poverty’s strife.
I’ve been an observer of child abuse, love and loyalty, read more »
360.Happiness Of A Man
Happiness of a man is not in possibility to chose a woman out of a million,
Happiness of a man is in possibility to allow himself to be with the only loved one.
Out of millions there are hundreds of beauties.
Out of millions there are hundreds of jealous. read more »
New Prejudice Poems
- Trying To Preserve Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Naked Beginning, Kyle Schlicher
- O men, I congratulate you, gajanan mishra
- The S h a m e...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- E q u i l i b r i u m..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- On Earth Humans, Sari Mavi
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Is Adil Jussawalla The Eklavya, Abhimany.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- PREJUDICE NOT JUSTIFIED, Doctor Shantung
- Cherishing Each Other, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- There.., SALINI NAIR
- Inter-religious Dialogue, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Bully For You, S. I. Rednow
- Prisoners, Dave BenOdafe
- To discern false in real, none .....
- Coolness, Hans Raj Sharma
- Narrow Mind, maria sudibyo
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- Prejudice., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Vendor, Tony Adah
- Drum of Freedom, Md. Asadullah
- Edge Of the Ocean, Cody Marks
- Thhe Common Man, Harshpreet Kaur Kathuria
- Cypress, Gerald Obinna
- the best - part 2, Nikhil Parekh
- Maria And Tony, Ronald Chapman
- Differences In Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- The Far Cry, joseph orutwa
- The Lusty Desire Of Snatching The Object.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- <<<<Tell me, Tell me, Abdul Wahab
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Golden Drops from Precious Skies, Awasum Terrence
- Painters Writers Palette Matrix Minds, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Do Not Talk About The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Its the Battle of Words..., Division Bell
- Memory’s role, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- >>Holy Witches, Abdul Wahab
- Love has no prejudice., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man’s suspicion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Silence Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- All is fine, Nassy Fesharaki
- Nightmare Principles, Naveed Akram
- Eyes 2 (6 Imperfect Haiku Poems), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Miracle- Play, Aftab Alam
- Wolf, Maurice Rowlands
- A Good Notice, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Are You A Scholar?, SALINI NAIR
- Strangers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lover, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Drona (A Poem For Eklavya), Bijay Kant Dubey
- To The World,, Happy Place
- When Love's Right, Charles Beaty
- Next Day, SALINI NAIR
- The Irony Of Life, Mihaela Pirjol
- Jane, Albert Pike
- theres a place, emmanuel wonighan
- The Fort, Rajesh Thankappan
- Power and P, Jab Nacramila
- This Will Be The Day, Dulcevictoria Ramirez
- Yards Of Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Skin Deep, Burt Poole
- Fabric of the Heart, Lisa Marie Mottert
- The Judge, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Disappearing Ego, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A 'Tea Party' Maligned......Perhaps, James B. Earley
- ThiS CoLoR LiNe..., R.H. Peppers
- Love Will Save The World, maria sudibyo
- Positive Imagination, sekharan pookkat
- Heroes are not stalkers., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem