Power Poems - Poems For Power
Poems about power. You can read the best power poems. Browse through all power poems.
Bear Claw - Poem by anteaus berryhill
The Bear Claw.
I find everything in my life as a obstacle.
But what can I do to be able to pass it.
I must have power and prayer in my soul.
Pour it out and spread nothing but gold.
I feel stress and a mess.
Feeling down and not ready for another round.
I cross my battles everytime.
All I do is pray for another day.
Life seems okay.
But I only want power.
A power to conquer.
A power to change the world.
A power to change the future.
A power to chane a cure.
A power to not fear.
A power to fly and soar.
A power to not feel any pain.
A power to flush my sorrow into deep sea.
A power to grow as tall as a tree.
The power of a bear claw.
Is what my ancestors live by.
Its what we fight for through our battles.
To venture through life as we travel.
And make things possible in our struggles.
The Bear Claw is what I saw that is powerful and their its nothing like a paw.
Comments about Bear Claw by anteaus berryhill
Poems About Power
- 451. Bear Claw , anteaus berryhill
- 452. The Power In My Hand , Ivan Chizurum Ezeigbo
- 453. A Thought Upon The Power Of Words , David Lacey
- 454. Israel In Egypt. Book Seventeenth. , Edwin Atherstone
- 455. Essays On Literature , alexander opicho
- 456. The Living Power Of Meditation On Dying! , TD. Kumar
- 457. You Are Not Letting Them Die, They Kille.. , Anthony Cavuoti
- 458. Poison Of Power , TD. Kumar
- 459. Author`s Note (Revised) , Steve Trimmer
- 460. Soil As The Source Of Everthing , MTHOKOZISI NTOKOZO MAPHUMULO
- 461. Changes , Jason Bass
- 462. Israel In Egypt. Book Second , Edwin Atherstone
- 463. Developping An Island , inguruwatta pushpadewa
- 464. The Power Of Words , celia hinojosa
- 465. Laugh , Md. Muzzammil
- 466. I Believe In The Power , Cleo A. Fletcher
- 467. Because God Really Is... , MoonBee Canady
- 468. If Only I Could Win Every Heart , Nikhil Parekh
- 469. Control Is Powered By Destiny , keanu kino
New Power Poems
- The Power Of A Smile, Dave BenOdafe
- If Only I Could Win Every Heart, Nikhil Parekh
- Control Is Powered By Destiny, keanu kino
- The Only Power I Know, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Power The Collective Power., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Because God Really Is..., MoonBee Canady
- Wings Of Power, Lyn Paul
- Warriors, joshua mcneese
- Comrade/ Cadre/Communist, Bijay Kant Dubey
- carpe diem