Power Poems - Poems For Power
Poems about power. You can read the best power poems. Browse through all power poems.
Brain Power: Part 2 - Poem by Paula Glynn
I use my brain power at optimum speed,
Tapping at the computer keyboard,
Letting my knowledge,
And memories guide me,
That life's many stories can throw,
For we all stand alone.
I need no drugs for brain power,
Except a cup of strong black coffee,
I sleep at night,
And search for knowledge in the day,
I use my brain power,
To get through situations,
Life never stops to throw,
My enemies waiting in the shadows,
Like spirits wanting revenge.
I search for truth and justice,
Just as a judge in a court of law,
And I make sure,
I know all the facts and more,
For the world is a puzzle,
And I need brain power,
The pathways of my brain,
Than the speed of a train.
There are many obstacles,
Barring my way,
But I think straight,
And keep my feet on the ground,
Reasoning rationally and calmly.
I think before I speak,
I never appear weak.
I speak my mind,
I am one of a kind.
I am smart,
I think with my heart,
I walk this earth,
I know my worth.
I am gold,
I never grow cold.
Brain power searches out the tricksters,
Brain power my tool in this life,
Never to be branded a fool,
But never attacking without reason,
And never being cruel.
I am hard wired,
I face every situation that is heavy,
For I am ultra smart,
Wearing the crown of brain power,
Never giving up or crying,
And always in control.
Comments about Brain Power: Part 2 by Paula Glynn
Poems About Power
- 451. Brain Power: Part 2 , Paula Glynn
- 452. Festus - Ii , Philip James Bailey
- 453. Genius , Adah Isaacs Menken
- 454. Free Power , T (no first name) Wignesan
- 455. The Power Of God , Steven Taylor
- 456. The Choice I Have Made To Blame Others , Susie Sunshine
- 457. If God Would Grant Me The Power , carolyn oclaire
- 458. Greed Leads To Hate , ashley roberts
- 459. Who Am I? , Jeff Rushton
- 460. A Tower Name , Obed Akuma
- 461. Cause You Are A Girl , moriah puriefoy
- 462. The Black Portal , Erik Mcconniel
- 463. Faith , hamza mian
- 464. Dark Hours: The Drunkard's Mother , Janet Hamilton
- 465. A Quiet Meadow , Westley Douglas
- 466. Smile , Summer Wind
- 467. Irony Of Power , Hussein sani wurno
- 468. God And Trust , B Shanmugapriya Narendran
New Power Poems
- The Only Power I Know, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Power The Collective Power., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Because God Really Is..., MoonBee Canady
- Wings Of Power, Lyn Paul
- Warriors, joshua mcneese
- Comrade/ Cadre/Communist, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Living Power Of Meditation On Dying!, TD. Kumar
- Prompt Word Poem: Use Power Aright, Dr John Celes
- Through Out Last Night The Tempest Over .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- carpe diem