Poverty Poems - Poems For Poverty
Poems about poverty. You can read the best poverty poems. Browse through all poverty poems.
No Access To Fast Food, Branded Clothes And - Poem by veeraiyah subbulakshmi
The creation of nations,
that have passion,
for money and power,
is the absolute poverty.
Not having the access,
to shelter, food and clothing,
to have a healthy living.
Fifteen percent Americans,
fall under poverty line,
and they earn,
ONLY 22K American dollar,
In other parts of the world,
in appropriate poverty,
and they live on,
2 dollars a day,
six hundred dollars a year,
five people can eat,
have shelter and simple clothing,
still they are healthy.
slim and fit.
Europeans are clever,
to make the people to believe,
that they are poor,
earning only 800 Euro a month,
Which is above,
the average annual income,
of many developing nations,
where people have,
no access to any wealth and health.
All of us stay in the same earth,
but the value of properties,
and the rental acquired,
through the properties,
Politicians of the poor nations,
have abysmal knowledge on economics.
To be a rich nation,
we should have values,
but these clowns are short sighted,
to look at the value,
of their own properties!
Do not say that they are poor,
because the term poor itself,
will be ashamed,
for using its credibility,
for wrong purpose.
Please do not call them poor,
when the nations are able to provide them,
the food, shelter and health care.
Find a suitable word,
and leave the poor alone,
who have no access,
to any of these comforts on their own,
and their nations,
are unable to provide them,
the access to the comfort.
Reason for writing this poem.
The feelings of the poor are the same through out the world, irrespective of the countries that they are staying, but the proper definition for poverty should be clarified before classifying the people as poor, which means the poor of one country may be considered as the rich in another country. Then what is the real meaning for poverty?
Comments about No Access To Fast Food, Branded Clothes And by veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poems About Poverty
- 201. No Access To Fast Food, Branded Clothes .. , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 202. The Poverty , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 203. Expect To Vanish. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 204. Because Of Us , Francis Duggan
- 205. 35 , RIC S. BASTASA
- 206. All Words Explain My Situation , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 207. Down With Poverty , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 208. Poverty , gajanan mishra
- 209. Empty Wallets , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 210. I Am , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 211. The Poor People And Their Poverty , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 212. Ode To Poverty , john tiong chunghoo
- 213. Poverty , Asif Andalib
- 214. Perfect World , Aldo Kraas
- 215. Jail Cells, And Poverty! , Eric Cockrell
- 216. It Tires Me , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 217. Life's Whole Image , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 218. The Moral Decline Of Our World , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 219. I'M Always Like This , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 220. Rains' Fall , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 221. Roots Of Poverty , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 222. Under The Line Of Abject Poverty (تحت خط.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 223. My Pretty Dreams Got Vanished , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 224. Trying To Understand Jayanta Mahapatra , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 225. On The Poverty Line , Francis Duggan
- 226. Are 16 Million Kids In America On Food S.. , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 227. Points Needed For Property Life Protection , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 228. The Indefinite Embarrassment Of Poverty. , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 229. Terence Craddock Replies To Aristotle , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 230. Lily Palmer , Francis Duggan
- 231. Rich! ! , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 232. Most People Not Poor Of Their Own Making , Francis Duggan
- 233. Values Versus Benefits , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 234. Under The Patronage Of Our Current World.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 235. They Got Tired , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 236. A Pair Of Shoes , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 237. In Abject Poverty , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 238. Literacy Mission , gajanan mishra
- 239. Poverty Promotes Pity Or Indifference? , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 240. I Understand Poverty Anytime.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 241. Poverty's Breath , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 242. Different Terms , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 243. Out Of My Thoughts , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 244. A Perfect Menue: A Plate Of Flafel And F.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 245. You Will Find Poverty , Francis Duggan
- 246. May Day Two , Charles Hice
- 247. So Many Poor Souls And Not Many Who Care , Francis Duggan
- 248. Why Tell Me About It I Know All Too Well , Francis Duggan
- 249. The People We Don'T Want To Know , oskar hansen
- 250. So You Feel Life Is Tough On You , Francis Duggan
New Poverty Poems
- Man-Made Things Are Not Always Good And .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Poverty, VAIDYANATHAN RAM
- Poverty (By St. Thiruvalluvar), rajendran muthiah
- The Manger Of Life, Idiongo Ebong
- The Poor People, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Editorial, Ananya Guha
- Temple By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poverty Iv, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poverty, A State Of Mind, Kenneth Maswabi
- A) The Poor Are Poor Because We Che.., paul bamberger
- carpe diem