Poetry Poems - Poems For Poetry
Poems about poetry. You can read the best poetry poems. Browse through all poetry poems.
Neanderthal Poetry - Poem by David Beckham
Is man ever changing?
Are words ever constant?
Is poetry larger than life?
Have we expressed love in ways before words came to be?
Was there anything poetic in the way they cared for one another?
Have we shown life before writing?
A feeling of awareness
An appreciation of self and surrounding
Was there anything poetic in all that?
There sure was!
What did they see but couldn't express
Or feel but couldn't share
There was poetry in their time only expressed differently
Have we before seen the sunset and cried silently?
How beautiful, how poetic!
Or seen the birth of a child and wonder quietly?
How beautiful, how poetic!
Or death of the sibling … by some inexplicable reasons
And wondered quietly?
How beautiful, how poetic it would be to see their actions
And listen to their words
Were they poetic in their noble ways?
Yet we miss the songs they shared as poems
And the stories their way of life tell as poems
Yet we multiplied!
What if a need to cry?
“Sob, sob, hug, hug”
“Wipe your tears and carry on? '
In pure poetic fashion?
What if the joy of birth?
“Laugh, laugh, shriek, shriek”
“Beat your chest hard and carry on? ”
Done in poetic fashion but none bore witness?
If the Neanderthal could write about it all
It would be poem for ages!
If poetry is organized thought
Then “Organized Communities, many years ago” was poetry
“Caring in those villages” was poetry
“War amongst men” was poetry
Tales untold of the Neanderthal was all poetry
But there were no words
There were expressions of act in pure poetic sense
Ingenious enough to be considered
“Poetry in motion”
“Poetry in action”
Did the Landscape tell the story...
Or as words can help me describe…
Poetry as a “verb”
Poetry as an “adjective”
Poetry as a “pronoun”
Poetry as in 'I',
Poetry as in “We”
Black and white poetry
Poetry without words
Deep in our ways
Deep in our DNA
Has always being poetry
The evolutionary trend
Both of man and machine
Of words and action...
Today I present
From within my pulses
Comments about Neanderthal Poetry by David Beckham
Poems About Poetry
- 1. Neanderthal Poetry , David Beckham
- 2. Pen , Mark R Slaughter
- 3. A Micro And Macro Poetry Feast! , Ramesh T A
- 4. Poetry Such As , Al Mahmud
- 5. A Change Of Time! , Ramesh T A
- 6. The Beauty Of Poetry/Is Within Its Sound , Shalom Freedman
- 7. Making Poetry , Irvan Hermawan Saichu
- 8. Dedication! ! ! ! (Collaboration) , Compton Wright
- 9. Poetry - Art , gajanan mishra
- 10. Alert! Poets Of The World , Romeo Della Valle
- 11. Explaining Poetry , RIC S. BASTASA
- 12. Poetry Unlimited , jim foulk
- 13. Poets, Poets, Poets And Poetry , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 14. The Debate......Is Rap Poetry , Kaila George
- 15. Dear Relisher Of Poetry! , Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- 16. The Definition Of Poetry , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 17. Poetry, Poetry, Poetry, Will Madden Me A.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 18. Taming The Shrew! , Ramesh T A
- 19. How Mad I Am! (Haiku) , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 20. Poetry Is Nature , Oyehan Opeyemi Akinkunmi
- 21. In Poetry You Can Not Say , gajanan mishra
- 22. A Contemporary Poetry Wave In Myanmar @ .. , Nyein Way
- 23. After All Hymn , Aldo Kraas
- 24. On Poetry , Raj Arumugam
- 25. Is Poetry A Dying Art? , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 26. There Is Another Poetry , Shalom Freedman
- 27. A Man Became Addicted To Poetry , Shalom Freedman
- 28. A Revolution Poetry Is....! , Ramesh T A
- 29. In A Poetic Way , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30. My Preference , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 31. A Fun Or Fate Poetry Writing? , Ramesh T A
- 32. Poetry, All About Poetry , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 33. Poetry Is The Deepest Feeling , Shalom Freedman
- 34. Totally Biased , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 35. A Poet Loses His Power For Poetry , Shalom Freedman
- 36. What Is Poetry? If You Ask And Take Thei.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 37. Poetry, What Is Poetry? , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 38. Euphony Of Myself , Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- 39. It's The Poetry Of Life , Paul Amrod
- 40. If Poetry , Shamba Kaunda
- 41. Poetry Is Science , gajanan mishra
- 42. Unlucky 13 Of April 2014 Npm Poetry , Charles Hice
- 43. Question.....Is Rap Poetry....A Debate I.. , Kaila George
- 44. Types Of Poetry , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 45. The Poetry Of The Old , Shalom Freedman
- 46. The Myths Of Dark Daughters (Poetry Of T.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 47. What Is Poetry? How To Define It? , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 48. Lost Poems Found , David McLansky
- 49. A Letter To The Poet , Jerry Behr Number 2
- 50. Coulda Been! ! ! , Compton Wright
New Poetry Poems
- What Is Poetry, I Asked, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gallery Of Portraits In Poetry (Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Creations, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What Is Poetry? If You Ask And Take Thei.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prose, Robert Ronnow
- Poetry!, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Reflections, Ron Price
- Types Of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A C T C - 2014/09 Entries - Poetrysoup W.., Brian Johnston
- A C T C - 2014/09 Entries - Poem Hunter .., Brian Johnston
- carpe diem