Pink Poems - Poems For Pink
Poems about pink. You can read the best pink poems. Browse through all pink poems.
Children And Their Secrets, ' An Observation On - Poem by Is It Poetry
Some of my feeling never once I have told you.
Cotton bottoms a flower once gone, never picked.
We as we can yes we raise it, we raise it to raise it,
thus will we raise it, because simple is this, we can.
Each of my sisters,
with him in the middle we do, what we can
to help him.
Children their secrets an observation on keys,
swirling clouds, silver spray at night when he comes.
Sugar and spice like water and death,
rocks inside each breast is a beast,
day and night, god and the devil
and once we were beings, no more.
She did not rush me into my house of dreams,
of children, wine and drugs, more sex.
Children of war made from peace.
Will you not come help the good woman
open more petals?
Guns made from the juice,
from the middle it oozes, dark rich, red blood.
Gray red, puffy lips how they shine.
Rasins dried in the sun, shinny brass buttons.
grape wine, draws ants,
sucking noises, soft whimpers and quite cries.
Very small is the mask that hides in my hands,
roses and thorns that cause it to bleed.
All my 'roses'—only 'lily' knew—no frowns he of her,
expanded, wash it off lost things oh where is my dad?
Pink of arches and fingers like daggers arcs the sky.
As your finger moves it black from the sea.
His hand in the nymph her water- where she swims.
Pushing her heart up made to look closer
and full wide and free are her lips as more feathers,
come out of glass made of crystal.
After I smell it and I taste it.
Into my hand, who I am, thus it is loved and by you only you.
Stay free of the shadow of your, his the keeper,
because careful it enters, when by your shallow breathing
you sleeping, pink heart is the center, it is.
Comments about Children And Their Secrets, ' An Observation On by Is It Poetry
Poems About Pink
- 201. Children And Their Secrets, ' An Observa.. , Is It Poetry
- 202. Whale Of A Tale , Ima Ryma
- 203. The Pink Camellia Petals , Francis Duggan
- 204. Beauty Is Color , Is It Poetry
- 205. Sunset , Linda Harnett
- 206. Pink Magic’s Aura - Poetry For Helen .. , Bill Grace
- 207. The Bloody Sea Waves Of Our Shores , Hebert Logerie
- 208. Cowgirl Baby , Kelly Zion
- 209. The Art Of Delusion , Indira Donegan
- 210. Jaipur, The City Of Pink And Palaces- A .. , Umasree Raghunath
- 211. Erasers , Zooey Lichty
- 212. How To Make Your Wishes Come True , Bhupen Thakker
- 213. Pink Diamond Princess , Top Notch Glamorous Thick Ch ..
- 214. Pink Cloud , shawn cline
- 215. Neon Pink.... , Eva Tortora
- 216. The Pink Kangaroo , Brendan Gamble
- 217. Love Is Pink , Umar mohammed
- 218. Pink , Hailey Stump
- 219. Pink Clouds Never Rain , Claudia Krizay
- 220. Pink , Vanity Walker
- 221. Sunset , Shanel Evans
- 222. Ballerinas Delight Sonnet #51 , Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- 223. Colours Of Life , Rod Morris
- 224. Women's Greatest Assets , Irene Pang
- 225. Roses And Its Colors......... , seemakhera (Aanamika 805)
- 226. (*) Pink Confus.. , Sailing to windward
- 227. Face Upon Blue , Surabhi Gupta
- 228. Spring Time , Sharad Rajimwale
- 229. You Know , Liliana EL.
- 230. The Sneak Of Curiosity * , Herbs 'n Planz
- 231. What Color Is Jealousy , Harry Bryant
- 232. The Friends Poem , Ondrea Marisa Robinson
- 233. Bye Sun , Megan Collins
- 234. Pink Fairy , Aminath Neena
- 235. Granny's Angel , Carolyn Sears
- 236. A Pink Moon. , pinkmoon poet
- 237. Pink Life , Claudia Wilson
- 238. The Beautiful Pink Swan , Sanda May Benlien
- 239. Pink , Danette Frenz
- 240. Pink , bruce butler
- 241. Pink Lady , paul barnacle
- 242. Violets Are Always Violets. , agisha presaliya
- 243. Angel In Pink Converse , Charlie F. Kane
- 244. The Pink Room , Morney Wilson
- 245. Sakura Matsuri Cherry Blossoms In May , Almedia Knight Oliver
- 246. The Number 23 , Timothy Long
- 247. Surfing The Love Wave , Aleigha Rieger
- 248. Piano Recital With Pink Carnations, Red .. , mary douglas
- 249. Sunrise Sunset , Harold R Hunt Sr
- 250. Pink, Our Shrink, And Love, I Think , Phoenix Rory
New Pink Poems
- What Is Pink, Jane Elliston
- Stands For Love [rev], Margaret Alice Second
- Why Pink?, Brittany Woessner
- The Pink Toothbrush, Marilyn Lott
- Pink, Hailey Stump
- Acid-Base Titrations, Stevi Lee Alver
- Pretty In Pink, Melvina Germain
- Lessons Of Letting Go....................., Eva Tortora
- Pink City, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mr Bello, john chizoba vincent
- carpe diem