Passion Poems - Poems For Passion
Poems about passion. You can read the best passion poems. Browse through all passion poems.
Sensual Wine - Poem by Keri Jopplin
As passion surrounds us in the dark
Hearts ignited into a spark.
Our tongues mate, a ritual dance
Lost in a bliss with out a chance
Your hand gently runs, all down my face
Tingling sensations grow with your trace
In a frenzy of kisses we long denied
Hungered passion can no longer hide.
Within this depth we are deeply drawn
As sensual desires begin to spawn
Night passion is lost in endless time
As I become drunk on your sensual wine.
Tender kisses placed upon my skin
No fighting desires that I can't win
My soul and heart fly as you caress
Slowly, slowly as we undress
Heat deepens into our senses
Passion tearing...into our defenses
Your Kissing lips move upon my leg
Sending silent urges..as I beg
Longing boils & starts to crest
As we glide into our sexual quest.
While we lay our bodies intertwine
Intoxicating me...your my sensual wine.
Trembles quake, ecstasy takes control
Whimpers escape my lips, as you caress my soul.
Desire drips, sweat runs down your back
Drawn into passion as our souls attack
As we slow from our quicken pace
You gently rain kisses upon my face
Still feeling the after effects, lost in time
Of being drunk on our sensual wine.
Comments about Sensual Wine by Keri Jopplin
New Passion Poems
- Passion And Reflection, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
- Purple Patch, Aishaf Rehman
- Passion, Rimni chakravarty
- Search For Passion 10 Word, Beryl Dov
- Passion, Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- Passion, Compassion, And Dispassion, TD. Kumar
- Ocean Of Desire, Neera Lollbeeharry
- With Passion, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- The Mosque At Cordova (Muhammad Iqbal), R. Joseph Hoffmann
- No Passion Begs, Mark Heathcote
- carpe diem