Pain Poems - Poems For Pain
Poems about pain. You can read the best pain poems. Browse through all pain poems.
Pain is a daily part of life,
Everywhere, someone is hurt.
All day everyday, all i feel is pain.
I have my own pain, but that's not all,
Because when someone else is in pain,
I feel it too.
Pain is my life.
If only i was strong enough to resist,
The temptation to protect everyone.
No matter who, or when, i wish their pain,
To become my own,
To punish myself.
That's why i am who i am,
Because i try my hardest to help others.
To take their pain away,
And replace it with a smile.
To make them change their minds,
About taking their own life.
Everyone has pain, everyday.
But some are good at hiding it,
While others aren't.
Every girl and boy with scars on their bodies,
Have felt pain.
Everyone who takes their own life,
Has had enough pain. read more »
374.there is pain
There is pain
But no love
There is pain but no fix
I am just stuck in one spot read more »
375.Reflection of Pain...
The pain that has been bared
Was hoping for once to be shared
But it stood all alone in the dark
Waiting for a bright, new start read more »
376.Pain and Sore
What is pain
What is Sore
Let me define the too
They mean when a soul is dead read more »
Pain Is sorrow of emotions
A suffering in silence
A sentiment of grief
It comes is waves and torrents read more »
378.loving the pain
some people hate it,
some people despise it,
but me, i love it read more »
deep within my soul
i feel pain
pain that has been there since i asked him
we are best friends read more »
Call me insane,
But I cherish the pain.
No matter what I feel,
Pains the only feeling thats real. read more »
381.Looking For A Shooting Star
Lying under the stars
So bright and beautiful
Looking for a shooting star
So I can wish this pain away read more »
382.Pain of Tears
I lie my head down and cry
Pain of tears come running down my face
They wonder what the pain of tears are for
They try to calm me down read more »
384.The Crime of Humanity
The vegatarian says we should not eat animals,
Because we apparently cause them pain,
Does not the lettuce feel pain when we pick it,
Do not the trees fell pain when the fruit is harvested, read more »
New Pain Poems
- Pain of my heart, Neptune Barman
- Pain killing me, Siawash Rustami
- The hooks that took hold of me, Bee Kilpatrick
- Difficult pain, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beauty of Pain, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- THE REAL SONG OF LIFE اغنية الحياة الحقي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Pain, Anton Frost
- Mate of pain, sallam yassin
- Pain, Ahmad Sajid Udash kobi
- Pain Walks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Let it Hurt, Joe Johnson
- Power of Pain, Rohit Sapra
- Pain Renounced, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Pain Catalysis Choices, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Pain, CrystalEyes Pain
- Pain Is, Desserray Whitcomb
- Pains of the Heart, Lexie Pauli
- Pain, Nathaniel Hayes
- Pains Of Predjudice, C. Albert Andrews
- Y.... The sun never sleeps, Aufie Zophy
- Pain, Kevin McAuley
- Yes I’ve seen a lot of pain, Miroslava Odalovic
- The Pain, david manning
- Pain, Cor VisserMarchant
- Do You Love Me?, rebekka bear
- Pain, Shruti Goswami
- Pain, mariah mcpherson
- LIVING WITH A CHRONIC PAIN, Sam Arjomandi
- x..... Pain, melting in the scene, Aufie Zophy
- take the pain away! (january 22 2011), juggalette Tiffany ann
- pain of love, Mohammed AlBalushi
- A Mother's Pain, Indira Renganathan
- Pain, Desserray Whitcomb
- You've Given New Meaning Even to Pain, Patti Masterman
- Pain Pain by cedrick dennis, cedrick dennis
- The Pain, kesi miwa
- Pain, Lovely Kayla Bear
- The Pained, Subir Ningthouja
- Pain, Krystal ...
- PAIN II, corey latham
- 12/09....Pain, sacred garden
- The Pain I Can Control, Nyl Revol
- One Love, Alot Of Pain, Rayan Ali
- pain is my friend, richard belis
- ‘THE PAIN’, Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
- PAIN: (, Megan Stanley
- Pain, fade ward
- Pain, jackrabbit krjs
- Pain in my mind, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Pain for you, Hunter Kejick
- This Pain Fills Me, Amber Kangas
- Pain, Tiffany Johnson
- Pain...What is it?, axe timson
- pain, bryan crow
- The Pain You Cause Me, warren jackson
- pain is, melissa dixon
- Pain Pills, Jessi lucas
- When I Feel Your Pain, Sarah Baughman
- I feel your pain, Samantha Guinen
- pain, Heather Williams
- pain, milouse dacius
- Pain, Karate Girl
- Sweet pain, otteri selvakumar
- Pain, Anne Ornelas
- Lost In Numbness, Emily Swinney
- The Pain That You Feel, Emily Swinney
- 'Pain', adilene cadenas
- No longer alone, Stacy Bea
- Love & Pain, Elizabeth Clement
- please keep the pain, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pain Has Never Left, Lisa Roberts
- Pain and Hurt, anna sprague
- pain, Eric Karns
- Pain, brittney keith
- carpe diem