Poem about pain. You can read the best pain poems. Browse through all pain poems.
229.Do You Love Me?
Do you love me
do you love you
do you know me
do I you no you
what do you see when you look at me
what do I see when look at you
can you see my pain and secret thoughts I hide
do u see my pain down deep inside
when I look at you I see your pain
I see your secret thoughts
I see all the pain you try to hide way down deep inside
why would you hide your pain from me
I can see your in pain when you say someone’s name in vain
do you know how it feels to feel the pain of another
it hurts you inside
its another secret you have to hide
I hope you see my pain
when I say your name in vain
how can I hide my pain so no one knows
but maybe your one of those
one of the ones who can see my pain
someone who loves me
so how could you hide your pain from me
why should I hide my pain from you
do you see my pain
do I see your pain when we say the names in vain
do you love me
I need to know
because I love you so! ! read more »
230.You give me pain
You give me pain
You give me pain when you think that drugs are cool
you give me pain
I have no pain because i want to be drug free like you read more »
231.too much pains
there are too much pains...
pains within the heart.. read more »
232.Looking For A Shooting Star
Lying under the stars
So bright and beautiful
Looking for a shooting star
So I can wish this pain away read more »
233.So Much Pain
I am so much in pain today
My dreams all cry
My hopes here die
Waiting for my man read more »
234.Love & Pain...Are You
You are the Pain and the joy,
on the stage of life.
You are the pain, when your are distant read more »
Pain—sharpen but yet dull and painless.
So numb to the pain given to my body that instead of rejecting it, my heart automatically accepts the pain.
Like medicine to the soul, pain seems to be my healer.
Pain seems to bring together life and death. read more »
236.The Pain Feels Good
I never knew how much pain can hurt,
How much agony can come from death.
After the suffering is gone, then comes the hole in your heart.
The hole hurts worse than the pain ever did, read more »
237.The Pain in a Woman
Where is the pain, the pain in a woman?
Is it in her eyes, in the way that she looks?
Is it in her face, the way that she frowns?
Is the pain in her hands, the way that they tremble? read more »
sitting in my room.
balanced on the edge of insanity.
i am oblivious to pain.
even the sharp razpr against my delicate skin. read more »
239.Pain runs through my body
Pain runs through my body, and I don't need anymore.
Pain runs through my body, so leave me alone you whore.
Pain runs through my blood, as I start to bleed.
Pain runs through my body, and love is what I need. read more »
240.As the hourglass drains
When hunger pains you, feed on the hunger pains,
Lost warmth returns to the wise through freezing night,
When thunder frights you, drink of its fearless rains. read more »
New Pain Poems
- Pain killing me, Siawash Rustami
- The hooks that took hold of me, Bee Kilpatrick
- Difficult pain, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beauty of Pain, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- THE REAL SONG OF LIFE اغنية الحياة الحقي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Pain, Anton Frost
- Mate of pain, sallam yassin
- Pain, Ahmad Sajid Udash kobi
- Pain Walks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Let it Hurt, Joe Johnson
- Power of Pain, Rohit Sapra
- Pain Renounced, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Pain Catalysis Choices, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Pain, CrystalEyes Pain
- Pain Is, Desserray Whitcomb
- Pains of the Heart, Lexie Pauli
- Pain, Nathaniel Hayes
- Pains Of Predjudice, C. Albert Andrews
- Y.... The sun never sleeps, Aufie Zophy
- Pain, Manushka Gaboton
- Pain, Kevin McAuley
- Yes I’ve seen a lot of pain, Miroslava Odalovic
- The Pain, david manning
- Pain, Cor VisserMarchant
- Do You Love Me?, rebekka bear
- Pain, Shruti Goswami
- Pain, mariah mcpherson
- LIVING WITH A CHRONIC PAIN, Sam Arjomandi
- x..... Pain, melting in the scene, Aufie Zophy
- take the pain away! (january 22 2011), juggalette Tiffany ann
- pain of love, Mohammed AlBalushi
- A Mother's Pain, Indira Renganathan
- Pain, Desserray Whitcomb
- You've Given New Meaning Even to Pain, Patti Masterman
- Pain Pain by cedrick dennis, cedrick dennis
- The Pain, kesi miwa
- Pain, Lovely Kayla Bear
- The Pained, Subir Ningthouja
- Pain, Krystal ...
- PAIN II, corey latham
- 12/09....Pain, sacred garden
- The Pain I Can Control, Nyl Revol
- One Love, Alot Of Pain, Rayan Ali
- pain is my friend, richard belis
- ‘THE PAIN’, Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
- PAIN: (, Megan Stanley
- Pain, fade ward
- Pain, jackrabbit krjs
- Pain in my mind, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Pain for you, Hunter Kejick
- This Pain Fills Me, Amber Kangas
- Pain, Tiffany Johnson
- Pain...What is it?, axe timson
- pain, bryan crow
- The Pain You Cause Me, warren jackson
- pain is, melissa dixon
- Pain Pills, Jessi lucas
- When I Feel Your Pain, Sarah Baughman
- I feel your pain, Samantha Guinen
- pain, Heather Williams
- pain, milouse dacius
- Pain, Karate Girl
- Sweet pain, otteri selvakumar
- Pain, Anne Ornelas
- Lost In Numbness, Emily Swinney
- The Pain That You Feel, Emily Swinney
- 'Pain', adilene cadenas
- No longer alone, Stacy Bea
- Love & Pain, Elizabeth Clement
- please keep the pain, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pain Has Never Left, Lisa Roberts
- Pain and Hurt, anna sprague
- pain, Eric Karns
- Pain, brittney keith
- carpe diem