Pain Poems - Poems For Pain
Poems about pain. You can read the best pain poems. Browse through all pain poems.
229.Love & Pain as one! !
Were do I begin... I've been hurt outta love &
I think it's funny how love brings so much pain.
The pain of being lied to, the pain of the jealousy
taken over, & the pain of your body shutting down
because your finally given up, only to find out that the
pain's just begun.
You think it's bad now but just wait, it only gets worse.
I start to feel weaker as though my life's being sucked
outta my body. I wanna give up but cant cause I'm in love.
Love is a cruel thing, it makes you do things that you
Yeah love might be cruel but it's also beautiful. Without love
I wouldn't know what pain really was. It's made
me experience a new part of life that I didn't know
exsisted. I'm in love & in pain, but I'm in pain cause
I'm in love. Love & pain is one of the same. read more »
Pain within me...
Pain within me... read more »
231.Love Is Nothing But Pain To Me
Love is pain
cause it only gives a girl a broken heart.
It leaves a girl to cry
about her pain over losing something dear to them. read more »
It hurts but doesn't stop
It makes you cry
It makes you just want to die
Pain is something we've all felt read more »
pain is beyond what we think it is
pain is physical, emoitonal, and spiritual read more »
234.Throughout The Pain
Drowning in these tears I've cried
Hoping that it would drown out the pain
But instead I crawled through the pain
Ran through the storms read more »
235.Rain and Pain
I'm standing in the rain
Its washing this pain away
The rain makes me weak
But I feel so alive read more »
237.Pain without love
238.Pain Holds With An Iron Grip
The pain grows every minute,
And I grow tired of keeping it at bay.
I want the pain to flow from my arms,
I want the pain to leave my body, read more »
There is no grief
The never ending pain
I can't bear this any further read more »
sitting in my room.
balanced on the edge of insanity.
i am oblivious to pain.
even the sharp razpr against my delicate skin. read more »
New Pain Poems
- Pain of my heart, Neptune Barman
- Pain killing me, Siawash Rustami
- The hooks that took hold of me, Bee Kilpatrick
- Difficult pain, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beauty of Pain, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- THE REAL SONG OF LIFE اغنية الحياة الحقي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Pain, Anton Frost
- Mate of pain, sallam yassin
- Pain, Ahmad Sajid Udash kobi
- Pain Walks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Let it Hurt, Joe Johnson
- Power of Pain, Rohit Sapra
- Pain Renounced, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Pain Catalysis Choices, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Pain, CrystalEyes Pain
- Pain Is, Desserray Whitcomb
- Pains of the Heart, Lexie Pauli
- Pain, Nathaniel Hayes
- Pains Of Predjudice, C. Albert Andrews
- Y.... The sun never sleeps, Aufie Zophy
- Pain, Kevin McAuley
- Yes I’ve seen a lot of pain, Miroslava Odalovic
- The Pain, david manning
- Pain, Cor VisserMarchant
- Do You Love Me?, rebekka bear
- Pain, Shruti Goswami
- Pain, mariah mcpherson
- LIVING WITH A CHRONIC PAIN, Sam Arjomandi
- x..... Pain, melting in the scene, Aufie Zophy
- take the pain away! (january 22 2011), juggalette Tiffany ann
- pain of love, Mohammed AlBalushi
- A Mother's Pain, Indira Renganathan
- Pain, Desserray Whitcomb
- You've Given New Meaning Even to Pain, Patti Masterman
- Pain Pain by cedrick dennis, cedrick dennis
- The Pain, kesi miwa
- Pain, Lovely Kayla Bear
- The Pained, Subir Ningthouja
- Pain, Krystal ...
- PAIN II, corey latham
- 12/09....Pain, sacred garden
- The Pain I Can Control, Nyl Revol
- One Love, Alot Of Pain, Rayan Ali
- pain is my friend, richard belis
- ‘THE PAIN’, Dr. Sakti P. Chakravorty
- PAIN: (, Megan Stanley
- Pain, fade ward
- Pain, jackrabbit krjs
- Pain in my mind, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Pain for you, Hunter Kejick
- This Pain Fills Me, Amber Kangas
- Pain, Tiffany Johnson
- Pain...What is it?, axe timson
- pain, bryan crow
- The Pain You Cause Me, warren jackson
- pain is, melissa dixon
- Pain Pills, Jessi lucas
- When I Feel Your Pain, Sarah Baughman
- I feel your pain, Samantha Guinen
- pain, Heather Williams
- pain, milouse dacius
- Pain, Karate Girl
- Sweet pain, otteri selvakumar
- Pain, Anne Ornelas
- Lost In Numbness, Emily Swinney
- The Pain That You Feel, Emily Swinney
- 'Pain', adilene cadenas
- No longer alone, Stacy Bea
- Love & Pain, Elizabeth Clement
- please keep the pain, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pain Has Never Left, Lisa Roberts
- Pain and Hurt, anna sprague
- pain, Eric Karns
- Pain, brittney keith
- carpe diem