Poem about october. You can read the best october poems. Browse through all october poems.
337.October To Recover
There at the eve where October planned her suicide,
l embraced praise and worship hoping to recover all that was lost over the years.
There at the gloom where October groaned to dethrone her grains,
l burned my candle hooting to recover the bloom of my dream.
There at the throne where October struggled to end her rule for the year,
l waited to build my drone for the fears ahead.
There at the nest where October decided to rest her neck,
l ragged to set my quest for the task ahead.
There at the mountain where October feed on fears and drank the tears of distress,
l mounted my fountain of hope and coat ahead.
There at the garden of flowers where October watered her field for the last time,
l planted my seeds of expectation and desires.
There at the season where October reasoned the purpose of her living,
l hallowed the Lord in the eve of halloween.
There at the moment of moments where the fate of October was to be determined,
l pleaded to have the grace to embrace November. read more »
October child is born for woe
With the strength to dig a hoe
And ideas never called a doe
Creativity profound like its afternoon read more »
339.October...come she will.
I hear her gentle voice calling to me
on a cool October's night.
I hear her voice echoing
through the trees, and read more »
Note: In this poem, when I used 'Mary Jane' and 'Marijuana' i am talking about a person who leaves a happy effect on me (just the way drugs leave happy effects on us) therefore, instead of using that person's name, i compared them to Marijuana and Mary Jane.
October, the month right after my day
I sit on the porch and wait for the rain read more »
Cuddle next to me into this night of October; let me know when I can follow your skin down to every spot.
Let me kiss you slowly meanwhile you pretend that you won’t misbehave, slowly I’m going to make tonight, the night that you will remember October forever.
Let me bite every spot that make you move, let me put this love in you, so you won’t forget about me. read more »
Passionate brown eyes
lips give sensuous kisses
I drown in your love read more »
Ravish me my love,
as Shiva does Parvati,
atop Mount Kailash read more »
344.Fall's start of winter
345.I; july guy; her october
I; july guy
I love the month
I love her. read more »
How beautiful it is
This October day.
The leaves have fallen
And the colors are in disarray. read more »
love read more »
New October Poems
- Fall, Frank Avon
- Gandhi's Birth Anniversary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gandhi Jayanthi., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- October Starts It All, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Our Summer To Remember, Holly Jamestone
- Your Slave, sutan iwan soekri munaf
- Winter Wind, Saiom Shriver
- October, Vinz Poetry
- October Day, Christopher Cariad
- October To Recover, Valentine Mbagu
- Mission Sunday 2013, Margaret Moran
- In October, eva rachmania
- Haiku FALL'S PALLET, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Time, Geetima Baruah Sarma
- Never Missed The Rosary, Margaret Moran
- On Merit, Margaret Moran
- October Moon, Edwina Reizer
- Pine Needle Clusters, Saiom Shriver
- Our Hiding Place, Roxanne Dubarry
- Tawny Tan And Tangerine, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku Change, Jonathan ROBIN
- Sleeping Sickness, June Stepansky
- On A Clear October Night, neitseituonuo sekhose
- Homeless Girl Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I; july guy; her october, Vizard Dhawan
- 'Breathtaking...', Kelly Seale
- October, oskar hansen
- October and The Sights, Oscar Feliciano Jr
- October, Kolawole Ajao
- 21 October 2011, Theo Williams
- My October, Jaypee Belarmino
- October, Jack Radford
- poem 8, Natalie Logsdon
- An October Dream, Matthew Holloway
- Fading Chlorophyll In Maple Leaves of Au.., Paul Hartal
- One October Left, Forever Underestimated
- October, R. G. Bell
- on the highest crest, oskar hansen
- October Burns Burgundy, Dyhanara Rios
- November, ghosts., Mr. Bean
- Old October, James Whitcomb Riley
- 1307, Edward Kofi Louis
- my love, penyair aja
- *807 OPAL BIRTHSTONE OF OCTOBER, John Knight
- Sweet Sweet October, Martina Salazar
- An Epilogue, Poirei Thangjam
- - Leaves (thread), Ben Gieske
- OCTOBER AWAKENING, Aldo Kraas
- Beyond october., Christian K. Montiel
- free wine, oskar hansen
- ! SONG OF OCTOBER!, Rema Prasanaa
- October, Jacqui Thewless
- Haiku 2 - Summer to Autumn, Ria Villaflor
- ***Our Loves Birthmark***, Daniel Richards
- #128 Haiku The Night Sky, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- October, Charlie F. Kane
- #379 Haiku Nature's Design, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- #374 Haiku A Rainbow Spills, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- OCTOBER NIGHT SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Fall's start of winter, mathew gallerno
-  October 2006, Ashraful Musaddeq
- October Girl, David Taylor
- October, Shannon Cox
- October, Lynn El Amine
- Mount Kailash, Apsara Urvashi
- Drowning, Apsara Urvashi
- October Leaves, SeQuoia Brown
- #136 Haiku Fan Dancers, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Thank You, Maria Rosario Avanceña
- Earth, Maria Rosario Avanceña
- October the Post Office Cat, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- The tenth month of the year, nimal dunuhinga
- carpe diem