49.As I ventured to the Wood
As I ventured to the wood,
I stopped to draw on dewy air; let
Droplets shimmer in my hair, that
Rested on my tranquil head – as read more »
50.Master of the Universe
Who hath constructed the elements
And their atoms' configuration?
Who hath designed every molecule
And shapes their chemical formation? read more »
I'm so grateful
For the trees
And it's leaves read more »
52.(568) A Created Memory
Walking barefoot in the sand
basking in the early morning sun,
I felt at peace with the stillness of
a quiet Sunday. Enjoying my surroundings read more »
53.A BABY DAWN
a dawn not for us
as long as we frawn to be new
a dawn not for us
until we fetter to bloom like a morning flower read more »
54.A Country Path in Late Spring
The path of mossy ground nestled
In between maternal hedgerows,
That overgrew atop, dimming down
The brilliance of the day. read more »
55.Let Us Go Gentle With The Nature
Let us go gentle with the nature
It has given us many
Blessings to be proud of read more »
56.Does Life Thrive If The Nature Is Not Good Enough?
The roaring of the ocean has its own reason
It eats up of us each and every poison
The blowing of the wind is so soothing
The rain of the cloud is so refreshing, read more »
57.Sonnet: Don’t Blame Nature
Why challenge Mother Nature, man, in vain?
Accept her superiority and pow’r;
One can’t traverse with equal speed each lane;
Take blame for every flood, wind, drought and show’r! read more »
I always thought,
What is there in the nature?
Why everyone wants to be in the nature’s lap? read more »
59.Nature Is Bountiful
Nature is whispering
Light winds over the hills and dales
And is spreading its sunshine
Over beautiful vales read more »
I walked a league and o'er the moor;
I walked and walked as ne’er before,
And on to walk from dale to hill
And on again to claim the thrill. read more »
New Nature Poems
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Aquatic Affectation..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Short tenure, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Speaks, Reagan A. Latumbo
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- oh Nature - Not Alone, Dinesh Sundram
- Going with the nature, gajanan mishra
- Beauty of Nature Is, Rohit Sapra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature and Its Shades, Rohit Sapra
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem