Nature Poems - Poems For Nature
Poems about nature. You can read the best nature poems. Browse through all nature poems.
Nature - Poem by payal mathur
Man thought he was civilizing,
When he was getting away from nature,
But nature has its way to remind,
How it can affect our future.
When man and nature lived together
There was nothing much to bother,
There occurred a complete harmony,
With all species existing as a family.
But soon man started moving away,
In his gusto of making a new way.
He made villages, towns and cities,
His progress paved the way to tragedies.
It started with hunting and cutting trees,
His next attack was fishes in seas,
Slowly it affected the delicate balance,
This was the starting of his nuisance.
His inventions affected the ozone layer,
The wild life also had its share,
Rains got scanty and pollution was everywhere,
The damage was getting beyond repair.
Species became extinct, forests bared,
Rivers were choked, but no one cared.
As minerals got depleted and there was petroleum lack,
Nature decided its time to fight back.
Carbon-di oxide increased and temperature rose,
Nature retaliated with floods and chaos.
Man threw products of natural hazards,
Nature turned lush forests to deserts.
Soon the fury of nature was seen in waves,
Tornados and Tsunamis gave no escape,
Volcanoes and storms, earthquakes and famines,
Nature used all to punish the scene.
Get up and see what you’ve done,
The home you damaged was your own one,
You also harmed the siblings living with you
But nature is a tough parent and you’ll get the due.
Those who don’t follow the rule of living together,
Have to forego the comfort and love of their Mother,
Nature created Dinosaurs, but now there are none,
For they had disobeyed- and now it seems your turn.
Comments about Nature by payal mathur
Poems About Nature
- 151. Nature , payal mathur
- 152. The Northern Front (The January- Februar.. , Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 153. Human Nature Blues , Aldo Kraas
- 154. Nature Destroys Nature , QalmeTari Misterres of Death ..
- 155. Nature , Claude H Oliver II
- 156. Nature , natalie dejesus
- 157. Headlines 1966 , Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 158. Fail Safe Safely , Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 159. Nature Rejoice , Ellie Mabin
- 160. A Best Cure! , Ramesh T A
- 161. An Adolescent's View Of Nature , Chris Chen
- 162. Touch Of Nature , Rohit Sapra
- 163. A Pleasant Autumn Day , Francis Duggan
- 164. Nature Is A Great Wonder - Iii , Ramesh T A
- 165. Nature Is A Great Wonder - I , Ramesh T A
- 166. Nature Loves All! , Ramesh T A
- 167. All Above , otteri selvakumar
- 168. Nature Is A Great Wonder - Iv , Ramesh T A
- 169. Lomg Life Possible Only By Nature! , Ramesh T A
- 170. It Is Survival Of The Fittest , Francis Duggan
- 171. In The Vastness Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 172. Sing The Melody , ramesh rai
- 173. Lessons Of Nature! , Ramesh T A
- 174. The Elephants , Terry Dawson
- 175. Dreams 3 , Morgan Michaels
- 176. So Little Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 177. The Poems Of John Clare , Francis Duggan
- 178. I Wish I Could Sing Of The Beauty I See , Francis Duggan
- 179. The Beauties Of Nature , swasti jain
- 180. A Letter To Nature. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 181. Almighty Mother Nature , Francis Duggan
- 182. Retirement , William Cowper
- 183. A Smiling Bird In The Beauty Of Nature , Rohit Sapra
- 184. Return To Nature , Francis Duggan
- 185. A Boon Nature Is For Man! , Ramesh T A
- 186. David Attenborough , Francis Duggan
- 187. Glimpse Around , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 188. I Am Home In Nature , Aaron Burr
- 189. You Hear Nature's Voice , Francis Duggan
- 190. The Last Lovely Rose Of The Fall , Francis Duggan
- 191. Going With The Nature , gajanan mishra
- 192. Fairytale Collection , Taylor Roberts
- 193. The Pretty Characteristics Of Love , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 194. Nature She Lives On Forever , Francis Duggan
- 195. The Amazing Wonders Of Nature , Francis Duggan
- 196. Child Plays And Nature. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 197. A Free Nature! , Ramesh T A
- 198. I Always Have Loved Mother Nature , Francis Duggan
- 199. The More I Learn About Nature , Francis Duggan
- 200. Tell Me If You Can! , Ramesh T A
New Nature Poems
- Wild Rememberings, Terry Dawson
- The Truth Behind Those Flash Floods, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Gardians, Terry Dawson
- When The Black Dog Comes Stalking, Terry Dawson
- Baboons, Terry Dawson
- The Sad Ballad Of Mopane Jack, Terry Dawson
- A Prayer At Dawn, Terry Dawson
- The Myth Of Keeping Universal Time (Opin.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- We Are Scent Of Nature, Aftab Alam
- An Adolescent's View Of Nature, Chris Chen
- carpe diem