373.A Mystery of Dreams Explored!
Is dream born out of poetry or poetry out of dream?
Imagination is foundation for both coupled with passion!
Imagination, emotion and dreams weave poems of fantasy
To take one to the world of exotic nature from Nature! read more »
374.Harmony With Nature
Flowers, birds and fish are colourful
Which men and women imitate by dress!
Dragon fly, Caterpillar and birds are models
Man imitates inventing copter, train and plane! read more »
375.Running Behind Success
A teen tore a page and made a plane.
Then threw it out of the window pane
Knowing that it is wastage of trees. read more »
Happiness lies in the lap of the nature.
Wavering heads of flowers, dance of a puppy,
Smile of a tiny child always keeps us healthy & cool. read more »
Beautiful we exclaims
Beautiful we comments
Beautiful we opines
In our own sensual experiences. read more »
378.The Poems Of John Clare
For years in Northampton mental asylum he battled his ghosts of despair
His Nation's finest poet of Nature the marvellous wordsmith John Clare
So many of his poems are relevant today
The one who loved Nature with words had a way. read more »
379.The Last Lovely Rose Of The Fall
Her pink petals lay on the short grass beside the red brick garden wall
By the thorny mother that bore her the last lovely rose of the Fall
White butterflies flit in the garden in the warm sunshine of mid day
And the shrike thrush he pipes on a low branch in his cloak of light brown to gray, read more »
380.I Do Love The Goddess Of Nature
I do love the Goddess of Nature though to her I never do pray
Her beauty it is all around me I learn from her every day
Yet the more that I've learned about her the more I have come to realize
That there is more far more to Nature her secrets she hides from our eyes read more »
381.From Listening To Nature
From listening to Nature great insights we gain
The crickets are singing to tell us of rain
The sky clouded over at gloam of the day
And from us rain cannot be too far away read more »
382.Oh Poet Of Nature
Oh you who love Nature your praises I'll sing
Your poems full of beauty the joy that you bring
To those who read your poetry Poets like you are rare
The beauty of your soul with others you share. read more »
Cosmic dance, mystical dances
The universe and its great dances
The stars, glittering and dancing
Cosmic dance of mythical contexts. read more »
384.Cloud Speaks Something Different
Nature sends cloud to water
trees and plants
stones and sands
river and seas read more »
New Nature Poems
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Aquatic Affectation..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Short tenure, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Speaks, Reagan A. Latumbo
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- oh Nature - Not Alone, Dinesh Sundram
- Going with the nature, gajanan mishra
- Beauty of Nature Is, Rohit Sapra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature and Its Shades, Rohit Sapra
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem