Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
373.A Pulitzer Prize
Nominees for A PULITZER in Comedy-Tragedy Literature
(in the production of the greatest farce ever)
1) Charles Darwin (for his writing 'On the Origin of Species') read more »
374.Haiku On 'Nature's Love'
Nature always kind
Man in his greed makes havoc
Nature a great find! read more »
Nature I love you! ! !
With all my heart, with all my being... read more »
376.One Of The Great Mysteries Of Nature
A bird or wild animal when they sense death is upon them will crawl under thick cover for to die
Why this should be great minds have often pondered though they did not come up with the answer why
Beast or bird to die will try to crawl to cover it's something way beyond them to explain
It's one of the great mysteries of Nature and as a mystery forever 'twill remain. read more »
377.Cloudy Army* (2003)
Days like this are perfect to be outside.
There is no traffic from above.
There is activity going on somewhere.
Sometimes you can not see it. read more »
378."Nature" is what we see
"Nature" is what we see—
The Hill—the Afternoon— read more »
379.What a wonderful world of nature...
When the early morning is born with heavenly blessed
When the bright sun rays shower through the misty clouds
When the birds choir being to chirp their songs on the trees
then the day being with a wonderful of nature. read more »
If nature is life, nature is death:
It is winter as it is spring: read more »
New Nature Poems
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants, Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A RedemptionTale, Terry Dawson
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
- Willow Weeps, Heather Burns
- A Fallen Leaf, Heather Burns
- Science, Nature, Love, Michael Wride
- Nature, vishwa vish
- Nature Destroys Nature, Natasha Caroline Norville
- Folding Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Day, Chris Ajiduah
- Nature is Beautiful, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Nature 2, Shaheer Ahmed
- Nature, sallam yassin
- Nature Mourns, Somanathan Iyer
- The Butterfly, Terry Dawson
- The Nature's Return...! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Nature's Way, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature, Casandra Vice
- Love Again!, Queeny Gona
- Give Us Gold for Fusion, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Super Nova (a star is born), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- A NEAT Comet, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Heliosphere of Flux, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature's ‘Nature', Aftab Alam
- O Demon, gajanan mishra
- A Wicking Tree, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Changing Colors, Heather Burns
- LIFE, Aakaash. .v.kurup
- Death Of A Dolphin, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Love The Nature, Chirag Kapoor.
- The Nature 1, Shaheer Ahmed
- Nature Talks To Me, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Sonnet 59: When you consider nature all .., David Wood