Nature was speaking
Privately to me one day
So I stopped to hear
What Nature would say. read more »
350.In The Twilight Of My Life
In the twilight of my life only darkness ahead
And in a decade or two from now i may be dead
But life will go on that's what does matter most
And to great Mother Nature we will drink a toast. read more »
351.The Polar Ice Caps Melting
The Polar ice caps melting as the sea levels rise
A World of flooded coastal Lands not hard to visualize
In the Artic in a decade from now there may not be a Polar Bear
So many species of birds and animals on the endangered list read more »
352.A BOON OF MEN!
Health and happiness are real wealth of life in the world.
Only love and freedom give liberty and happiness in life!
Dress and ornaments give protection and status only here;
But can be destroyed by fire, floods or by robbery anytime! read more »
353.Fail Safe Safely
Fail to the safe, The Lord of Heaven
Magnificent are His ways
Put the shiny reflective jacket
Inside a large trash bag read more »
354.Thousand Human Eyes
Thousand human eyes
Cannot grasp nature’s beauty
In lifetime to praise read more »
355.Time To Pray
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father Which art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name read more »
The clouds are breaking
moving into tomorrow read more »
357.You Hear Nature's Voice
You hear Nature's voice in the river that ever flows on towards the sea
A voice destined to live forever that has lived for untold centuries
From the foothills of the high country it babbles downhill night and day
By groves and by ditches and hedgerows to saltwater it winds it's way. read more »
To see read more »
if nature had lips,
they would be soft and kind,
pink with a lil shimmer of red
and they'd taste like wild berries read more »
Beauty is not at your face.
Beauty is at nature.
Beauty is not at your home.
Beauty is at nature. read more »
New Nature Poems
- Aquatic Affectation..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Short tenure, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Speaks, Reagan A. Latumbo
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- oh Nature - Not Alone, Dinesh Sundram
- Going with the nature, gajanan mishra
- Beauty of Nature Is, Rohit Sapra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature and Its Shades, Rohit Sapra
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
- Willow Weeps, Heather Burns
- A Fallen Leaf, Heather Burns
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem