25.Beauty and the Beast
Nature is beautiful, quiet, and serene,
nature is the forest, with its many shades of green.
Nature is the birds, welcoming in the dawn,
nature is a calf, struggling to its feet as soon as it is born. read more »
26.Why submit to nature?
Why do we submit to nature’s sway?
Consider it casual and attention not pay,
The Sum always rise with powerful ray,
Heat waves may burn skin mid-day, read more »
The sight of the hills is a beauty
The bright moon is the sign of purity
The flow of the river is a murmuring music
The act of the sun is so philanthropic. read more »
28.Nature Is What You Dont See
nature is what we dont see
for instance the essence that pushes words out
for this poem fated for posterity
the birds that without fail read more »
human nature, mother nature,
enough of your torture.
safely nature, easy nature,
play your game, read more »
If nature is life, nature is death:
It is winter as it is spring: read more »
31.Too Much of a Good Thing
‘Too much of a good thing may be bad'
As the old cliche' goes
So always do things in moderation
Just like The Lord of Heaven knows read more »
Wild forests, mountain range
Deep sea and Virgin Island
Habitat of exquisite species distinct
Gradually on the verge to extinct read more »
33.! ! Before Time
before birth of
other ways to read more »
34.Garland for Queens, may be
Garland for Queens, may be—
Laurels—for rare degree read more »
Nature is mighty
Nature is strong
Nature is usually always right
Nature is rarely ever wrong read more »
36.The Bugs Of Nature's Economic Picture
The spider spins its web and waits to ensnare prey
then carefully wraps it up to save for another day
to feed its progeny.They also kill their mates.
If you break a sector of the web the whole thing shakes read more »
New Nature Poems
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Aquatic Affectation..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Short tenure, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Speaks, Reagan A. Latumbo
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- oh Nature - Not Alone, Dinesh Sundram
- Going with the nature, gajanan mishra
- Beauty of Nature Is, Rohit Sapra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature and Its Shades, Rohit Sapra
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem