13.To The Thawing Wind
Come with rain. O loud Southwester!
Bring the singer, bring the nester;
Give the buried flower a dream;
Make the settled snowbank steam; read more »
14.Night on the Great River [three translations]
Steering my little boat towards a misty islet,
I watch the sun descend while my sorrows grow: read more »
15.February: The Boy Breughel
The birches stand in their beggar's row:
Each poor tree
Has had its wrists nearly
Torn from the clear sleeves of bone, read more »
You will never be alone, you hear so deep
a sound when autumn comes. Yellow
pulls across the hills and thrums,
or the silence after lightening before it says read more »
17.There is another sky
There is another sky,
Ever serene and fair, read more »
18.Ode To Autumn
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eaves run; read more »
By June our brook's run out of song and speed.
Sought for much after that, it will be found
Either to have gone groping underground
(And taken with it all the Hyla breed read more »
20."Nature" is what we see
"Nature" is what we see—
The Hill—the Afternoon— read more »
21.Angel of Death
In darkness of the night
I spied him in a tree
Sat I froze by the sight
He was looking at me read more »
22.Alone in the Woods
Alone in the woods I felt
The bitter hostility of the sky and the trees
Nature has taught her creatures to hate
Man that fusses and fumes read more »
Nature is mighty
Nature is strong
Nature is usually always right
Nature is rarely ever wrong read more »
Nature is beautiful
nature is fun
love it or hate it
nature is something to love read more »
New Nature Poems
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Mysterious world I am poor human, Elius Rubby
- Aquatic Affectation..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Mother Nature's Natural Groundskeeper .., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Short tenure, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Speaks, Reagan A. Latumbo
- When Nature's Mourn, Reagan A. Latumbo
- oh Nature - Not Alone, Dinesh Sundram
- Going with the nature, gajanan mishra
- Beauty of Nature Is, Rohit Sapra
- We are suffering., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature and Its Shades, Rohit Sapra
- Feeding mother a great event., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Blessed We Are, Neela Nath
- Child plays and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Striking strength of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Punishment of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Supreme nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pollution and nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Divinity of nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A letter to nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nature the wonderful ever., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Courageous Girl, Terry Dawson
- Earth is Dead, Aftab Alam
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- NATURES SELF LOVE, Ken e Hall
- The Skeleton Coast, Terry Dawson
- A Bounty Concealed, Terry Dawson
- A Conversation Between Nature And I, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Full Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Go on learning, Aftab Alam
- Natural Harmony - 2, ramesh rai
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Elephants (revised), Terry Dawson
- Nature and Wisdom, Aftab Alam
- Nature of Nature, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Natures Plight, David Boyce
- The Beauties Of Nature, swasti jain
- Natural harmony, ramesh rai
- BEAUTY OF NATURE, Desiraju Surya Narayana
- LIFE IS?, Khanya Mgwebi
- Glimpse around, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beauty., David Kiriga
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not Good, gajanan mishra
- Evil nature, gajanan mishra
- Creation, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The great nature., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Prayer To Mother Nature., Marcondes Pereira
- The force of nature, Peter Hall
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- if you cut a tree; you cut your own moth.., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Perfume of Flowers, Paula Glynn
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Few days break, hasmukh amathalal
- Solar Flare, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Nature, Mridula Gupta
- Landscape, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Fusion - fission: energy of the stars, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Purifying nature, gajanan mishra
- Long Time Awake, Vincent Topp
- You can purify, gajanan mishra
- Man vs Nature, V P Mahur
- Satyam Shivam Sunderam, ramesh rai
- Mother Nature, gabriel iglesias
- Nature and You, gajanan mishra
- Nature, James Darwin Smith II
- Sing The Melody, ramesh rai
- Haiku: Nature, Dr John Celes
- KYRIELLE: Beachside lute, nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Nature's Winter Garden, D. S. Jones
- there are wonders, johnson antony
- The Waves Of Nature, Lyn Paul
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem