Narrative Poems - Poems For Narrative
Poems about narrative. You can read the best narrative poems. Browse through all narrative poems.
325.The talking animal's
As I become, a fictitious narrative.
Creating a fable story, about a dog, cat and a mice.
The dog name Bog, the cat name Spat, and the mice is Spice.
Bog said to Spat, why are you chasing Spice?
Spat said, because, I want some of that rodent slice's.
So, you want to cut him into piece's.
I am hungry, Bog! Spice come to me, I protect you?
Okay Bog, I hope you really, going to protect me.
Spat get back, please! I don't want to hurt you?
So you think im a cat; I can't beat you?
We going to find out, Spat the big alley cat.
Bog the little mutt; you a bluff Bog.
Spat, end up, chasing the both of them. read more »
326.Life of ‘Pi'ous!
God is omnipotent; only is to see through timely bruise
As guard of nature to ward off such through magic truce,
Might have engulfed around pathetically plying sublimes
Seeks answers to free hackles of murkily stationed whims, read more »
She was 87,
She lived her life, read more »
I thought it was never compulsive
Yet you tried to be the exclusive
Your behavior sure was talkative
That alone cannot be the positive read more »
Was thinking about taking a trip
But on the subject of the matter
I couldn’t make a decision – a
simple thing like this shouldn’t read more »
330.A spent force in certain circles
so we start at the top,
taking certain modernist characteristics to
an extreme state; exhausted, we then refer to
a more general human condition marked by read more »
I bumped into a guy
he said watch out
i told him hi
but he pushed me out read more »
332.No Excuses and Well, No Results
Is it that time again
Is it time once again
for me to stand before this jury
and repeat the words I'm sorry read more »
333.The Guest Ellen at the Supper for Street People
The unclean spirits cry out in the body
Or mind of the guest Ellen in a loud voice
Torment me not, and in the fury of her unclean
Hands beating the air in some kind of unending torment— read more »
Night bed its mats
And also we are
Wait and see read more »
335.art uncle jude
This is so touchy touchy
Full with drop drop
In every words of this narrative life
About Uncle Jude, music read more »
336.Portrait, of i
Scars, dead tissue reminders
of past misadventure,
some hidden – to visit
when I’m alone read more »
New Narrative Poems
- A spy, Kenneth Maswabi
- Crossman, Edward Kofi Louis
- We should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Question! ?, Frank Okoth
- Girish Karnad, Your Nagamandala, Not You.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- HAPPY BORN DAY ALVIN, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Dalit Literature, Let Them Write, You Wr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dalit's Case, Why Are They Handling?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Evocation & Imagination, Maria C. Pires Costa
- Touch not, gajanan mishra
- Narrative, Juliana Spahr
- A Sense of Sumptuousness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- Itinerary, Roberto Tejada
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Nameless, Charles Monroe
- Revelation's Finale' - So Close..., MoonBee Canady
- Living In Paradise, Lento Maez
- Respectful Narratives, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Definition Of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- From This Bridge, michael oliver
- From the bridge revised version, michael oliver
- Portrait, of i, Owen Bittner
- Invent Colors, gajanan mishra
- élan vital, Tori Pleasent
- Horns of Hattin, Mason Maestro
- Alankar(Decor) -98, Indira Renganathan
- Muir Woods, William B. Deutscher
- Portrait of a Poet, Leaking Pen
- Terrestrial Trance, Mason Maestro
- Which Is; Which Is, Luis Estable
- Whoever Did It: Cruel!, Luis Estable
- Mimesis: Morphed Magnetic Disks, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Literal Pain, RIC S. BASTASA
- I Drown In Words, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Leitmotif, Udaya Pant
- PANTHEON, Satish Verma
- God's Repentance On Yom Kippur, gershon hepner
- I once knew a girl, bill nye the science guy
- Sparrows, Chester Maynes
- Chells memory, michael oliver
- The Stories, Mohammed AlBalushi
- Mimesis: Morphed Magnetscheibe, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Political Warriors, Buxton Shippy
- Search, C. P. Sharma
- Soil, Alexander Keli
- To a Wasted Life, David Blake
- An ode to Russ Ligtas’ butoh performance.., Liyo Denorte
- The Poems Bring Me Back To Myself, Shalom Freedman
- typhoon, RIC S. BASTASA
- envy, envy, sad eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- i like the way you write, RIC S. BASTASA
- BEATING THE BUSH, RIC S. BASTASA
- It Seems the English, Patti Masterman
- something is wrong, adil khan
- memory warp, , fraud and freud, gershon hepner
- Dance of Life, Nirmal Kumar Mishra
- poetry, not prose, gershon hepner
- Felons and Talons, Naveed Akram
- The Letter (iii), Jacqui Thewless
- Maya, Ilham Ahmed
- Hymn of the Bonekeeper(minor), Joshua Lee
- The classics, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Story of My Name, Naveed Akram
- The King's Summons, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- Ballet Rosette, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Ballade d'amour, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- triptych, gershon hepner
- craft, faith and narrative, gershon hepner
- Most Fables, shimon weinroth
- Wayang Kulit, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Kebyar Dance, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Legong Dance, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- That long silence, Moushumi moushumi
- carpe diem