Money Poems - Poems For Money
Poems about money. You can read the best money poems. Browse through all money poems.
Cash Based Life - Poem by Nisal Weerasinghe
The only thing ever wonted
Happiness! ! ! Is it based on money?
Fame or fortune?
Can you buy your happiness?
Or will you be happy
If you just got money
Yes you can buy
The visible things around you
A nice car and a big house
But not love wealth and happiness
Meaning of happiness is coming to a home
By the end of the day
Even how you low on money
But still to a home to your love ones
To someone who really loves you
Not for your big house or your fancy car
Or how much you can spend buy one day
Yes, now a day's life is mostly based on money
But always have to try to see the meaning of life
With your naked eyes
Not with a blindfold around your eyes
To chase away the devil and the evil within our souls
To see the beauty within our life
Which is not based on money
Life is not all about money or based on it
Even we raised to believe that way
Believe in yourself and think about your life
With money on the side
Without making it the life source of your self
Comments about Cash Based Life by Nisal Weerasinghe
Poems About Money
- 451. Cash Based Life , Nisal Weerasinghe
New Money Poems
- Money, Money Is Dirty, Hebert Logerie
- The Paradox Called Money?, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- The Judas In Each One Of Us!, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- No Money, No Honey, Nikhil Parekh
- How On Earth?, Nikhil Parekh
- Money, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- Money, Pranjal Rajiv Bagadiya
- Red Money, Fatemeh Tarkashvand
- Obsession, gajanan mishra
- Is Money Your Prayer?, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto