Poem about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
325.Mom and Dad
One day 'old Mom and Dad' won't be there
believe me I know what I say.
Seems strange when the first to support you
have suddenly gone away.
When a problem rises or you need to talk.
You'll think, ' I'll go give Mom a call.'
Then your hair stands on end as you realize
you can't talk to Mom after all.
Or when you need a shoulder to cry on
to hear Dad say, 'It'll be all right.'
Then sadly remember, 'now is to late,
Dad's forever gone, from my sight.'
It's frightening to become an orphan
if your twenty or if your fifty-two.
To know Mom and Dad, won't be there
to comfort and look out for you.
So if you're still blessed with Mom and Dad
take time to show them you care.
Cause I tell you there will come a day
when 'old Mom and Dad' won't be there.
c.d.m. 3-14-11 read more »
326.Who Made God?
There was once a little girl
Who used to be pretty and so meek
She has lots of questions in her mind
But she can't be a geek. read more »
327.I'm sorry mom
I'm sorry mom.
I never meant for that to happen.
I'm sorry mom.
But I'm not the same tappin read more »
If I were a flower, my mom would be soil
She feeds me and helps me grow and keeps my heart warm
She keeps me in good health by making sure I toil
If I needed saving, she would rescue me from the storm read more »
329.my christmas gift
All I want for Christmas
Is my mom to be there
She was diagnosed with cancer around this time of year
The doctor said mommy will not make it read more »
330.Shadow Hawk episode 3
[Angela’s House] Tuesday Nov 25 9: 23 am
[Angela and her mom are conversating in living room with Sam lying on couch unconscience]
Angela: He’s been out for about four days now
Mom: Who is he? read more »
331.Tale Of Woe
I took your advice
And I didn’t even drink a drop
But my friends are too drunk to know read more »
332.What You Mean To Me
You're my God unto Me,
Blood river runs, air breath lungs take;
Eyes open of least half the cake.
A gift huge strength You give, read more »
My mom is
And funny read more »
334.you're the best mom!
Moms are best!
They carry us to their tummy for 9 months
Even if their one feet is into death,
They choose us to be born read more »
335.Get It Now
Get it now
Don't you see
I use to think
That mom and dad were ment to last read more »
336.I SHOULDVE LISTENED
I SHOULD'VE LISTENED WHEN MY MOM SHOWED ME RIGHT FROM WRONG
I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO MY MOM WHEN SHE SAID BEING IN THE STREETS ALL NIGHT LONG WAS WRONG
I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO MY MOM WHEN SHE TOLD ME THA TI WAS IN THE WRONG
I SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO MY MOM WHEN SHE WAS ONLY TRYING TO KEEP ME SAFE read more »
New Mom Poems
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Heart of Gold, Dane Monteforte
- Conversation b/w me and my sweet mom, Salim R Javed
- M. (MY) O. (OLD) M. (MOM), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mom, I love to see you, gajanan mishra
- Y/.. One more cup, Aufie Zophy
- Garden of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Mom, I'm Sorry, Hailey Stump
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen- -, Natasa Tocuc
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen, Natasa Tocuc
- TV Dinners, Paul Christopher Henry
- Ma, Asif Andalib
- Like Mother Like Daughter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Mom - An Angel, Sharon Leesha Edison
- Oh! Mom Oh! Dad, shivani sudheer
- Heroine Mom, Stylist Mom, European Mom, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Am I?, Prathamesh Salvi
- Logical reasoning, Vishal Sharma
- Mom, Geetha Jayakumar
- Marmalade jar, sallam yassin
- For Me Mother Is The World, sallam yassin
- Exploding In Temper Tantrums - (REVISED), Margaret Alice Second
- We will make graveyard, Aftab Alam
- I LOVE MY MOM, Sumit Ojha
- Dear Mom, Krystal Shearer
- Wonder, Tierra Bradley
- A Poem to Mom, Vidi Pudinkz
- Mom, kaila james
- Mom,, Riene Leanter
- How A Mom IS, Manaal Shams
- Moms Chronicles, Tebogo Errol Hlahla
- Mom, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Open The Door - IV, ramesh rai
- I Don’t Understand Mom And Dad, Raj Arumugam
- O My Bangladesh Of Gold - Original By Ra.., Asif Andalib
- Missed Mom, Craig Anderson
- ' My Mom', Jenny MORETTER
- MOM, Rebecca Succes
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- my mom, joan s. zhu
- Mom, Geet Asher
- Mom I'miss You Mom, Dwi utami
- MY QUEEN I LoVe YOU…, Glamorous Enigma
- Death of an Innocent, Tami Fields
- Drunk Driving, Bailey Watkins
- you're the best mom!, ivy joy finez
- Don't mix drinking and driving., rakesh rampariya
- ~ THE PARTY ~, Emma Jane Rae
- Mom n dad, kitz d budding poet
- A Letter To My Mom, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- It's not fair, Patricia Panos
- Scared and Couragous, Desiree Brown
- Hey mom, Black Rose
- I love you mom, Apurva Gore
- Moms, Traci Peace
- My MOM, Ashish Gutgutia
- My mom is..., burpsn farts
- Death of an Innocent, kayla woods
- ice.angelxxx poem, Jamie Drake
- To my Mom, Praveen Baid
- main jo tha mom ka putla, imnt alive
- ONE LAST QUESTION......, Ritika Abigail
- To My Mother..., Christopher Biddle
- drunk driving poem, justin hickman
- Mom & You, James Mond
- Sorry Mom, Rishi Menon
- Seven Billion You, Ershad Mazumder
- I SHOULDVE LISTENED, gaby pineda
- Late Night Mom, Scarred Unknown
- Mom, Grant Baker
- What is a Mom?, C L Escamilla
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- carpe diem