Mom Poems - Poems For Mom
Poems about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
Mom And Dad - Poem by Phyllis Strong
If my Mom and Dad had not died
When I was young
What would my life have been like?
Would my Mom had showed me
How to use make-up;
And tell me, “not too much,
Or it will cake-up.”
What about the Father and Daughter dance;
Would my Dad had taken me,
If he had the chance.
I wonder if my Mom
Would have talked to me
About my little monthly friend;
And bring me a hot cup of tea
Every month that it began,
And let me lie in bed
With a warm heating pad.
Would my Dad had talked
To me about boys;
The one’s I should date,
The one’s to avoid.
I wonder what it would be like
To have living parents when you’re grown
Would your Mom still hold you;
And hum a happy song.
If you had a day
That didn’t go right;
Would your Dad take you out,
For a Father and Daughter night.
I wonder if I would have
Asked my Dad for money;
Would he just reach in his wallet,
And say “here you go honey.”
I wonder if my Mom and Dad
Would have cried at my first wedding.
What emotion at my divorce?
Cried at my second wedding.
At the birth of my child rejoice.
Would my Mom be in the room
When I had my first baby;
Would she had held my hand,
And said “it’s part of being a lady.”
If my parents had not died
When I was young;
Would they be proud of me?
What I grew-up to be.
Copyright © by Phyllis Strong
Comments about Mom And Dad by Phyllis Strong
Poems About Mom
- 1. Mom And Dad , Phyllis Strong
- 2. Mom Like You , Shirley Loftis
- 3. Another Restless Dream , Jeremy Rascon
- 4. Letter Of Appreciation , VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
- 5. All Of The Toys , Rebecca Cholan
- 6. He Is Just A Salesman , Prabhakar Sarma Neog
- 7. My Shiney Star , Candymarie Nevin
- 8. My Mom In My Life , sharon kubeck
- 9. Happy Birthday Mama! , fate mcfate
- 10. Blizzard Baby , Joshua Merchand
- 11. The Existance Of Angel (Tea) , charles hariyadi leonhart
- 12. Your Mom , Jimmy Hoffa
New Mom Poems
- Black Day, irza sheraz
- Death Of An Innocent, Anonymous
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- M. (My) O. (Old) M. (Mom), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Garden Of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love My African American Mom, Cheryl Butler
- Skunk From No Where [a Comic Collab.., Bri Edwards
- carpe diem