Metaphor Poems - Poems For Metaphor
Poems about metaphor. You can read the best metaphor poems. Browse through all metaphor poems.
A Reflective Journey - Poem by James Darwin Smith II
Oh, Cloudy skies of delusions
Clean up for the stars to seize
A great metaphor for pondering
Inside the philosophy that is me
So many galaxies
So many planets
Stars and stars to be seen
Why do I feel so little on earth?
Is everything all just a dream?
What is the very origin of this soul?
What stars did you reap?
A parallel, Must be my home
Why can I never go there ever again?
Who knows me?
Perhaps I could have a bit of amnesia
Not able to pinpoint the stars
That shall direct me to my true abode
But say if I am truly of this planet
The one they call Earth
Why do I feel so different?
Where was I before I was born into this world?
Inside of me, Deep inside
There are so many galaxies, Universes, Stars
And of course planets
I call them my entire inner muse
Oh, Cloudy mind
Clean your mess
Down from you
And into this very heart
Help make my life more than just a metaphor
So sick of over thinking
Feeling practically numb all over
As all those feelings go straight into my heart
My heart, mind and even soul
Will they soon be aligned for good?
Will I feel comfort again?
Please, make it very, very soon
Comments about A Reflective Journey by James Darwin Smith II
Poems About Metaphor
- 451. A Reflective Journey , James Darwin Smith II
- 452. Holy Metaphor , Lynn Anne Brown
- 453. How Many Pakistan? (A Bitter Truth) , anita sharma
- 454. Disclaimer , Glen Martin Fitch
- 455. A Single Crane , Martin A. Ramos
- 456. The Ornate , Q. R. Gibson
- 457. Sometimes Poetry's More Similar To Polit.. , Heidi K. Haskell
- 458. You , Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho
- 459. When I'Ll Die , Masa MbathaOpasha
- 460. Found Poem: Malamud On Metaphor , Monty Gilmer
- 461. Death , Haley cox
- 462. Love Is A Lullaby , Haley cox
- 463. Preconcious , barbara hilal
- 464. A Psalm For Today , James Tipp
- 465. Snakes And Mr. Baines , Curtisj Johnson
- 466. Metaphors , Kyungdae Min
- 467. Making Of A Poem , Jay P Narain
- 468. And As In Alice , Mary Jo Bang
- 469. You Won'T Believe Me. , Alison Rosalie
- 470. Inside Me , Abraham Sutzkever
- 471. My Zone , Ana Sanchez
- 472. Carry On Larkin/G , David Rudd Mitchell
- 473. Wires , Ndrek Gjini
- 474. Keep Love , Tevin Gilbert
- 475. Written Rap #1 , Aziz Akrish
- 476. The One , Julius Meierhofer
- 477. Armenian Pearl , Scott Stanley Davis
- 478. Thick Curtain , Don Nguyen
- 479. I Wrote This During A Test , Albert Witz
- 480. Dreams , Boumaaza Fatima
- 481. Foggy Incestuous Placation , dan hightower
New Metaphor Poems
- Blue Sky (Haiku), Kelly Kurt
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Metaheart Xx Change Heart Xx Xxx .., Lee Mack
- Speaking Metaphorically, Naveed Akram
- The Daughter Of The Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- Poet You'Re Suffering From 'Metaphor', Cecelia GrantPeters
- Written Rap #1, Aziz Akrish
- Haiku... A Poets Craft, Ken e Hall
- The One, Julius Meierhofer
- carpe diem