Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
349.Where has the mother, father, kid, and happy family gone?
Where is the love the mother gave her child when it was first born?
Where is the genuine positivity that saved us from despair?
Where is the peacefulness that helps the tired man fall asleep at night?
Where has the mocking laughter gone when a kid thinks about marriage for themselves?
Well I can tell you
The mother is a seventeen year old girl who was raped and was forced by the law to go though with the pregnancy because abortion is illegal
The genuine positivity has been suppressed by stress and culture reformation
The peacefulness has been crushed by war.
The laughter about early marriage is gone with the 18 year old girl who just had her honeymoon
Where are the mother, father, kid, and happy family gone? read more »
350.Just for Men
The mystery of happy
And miserable marriages
Leaving me yet agape read more »
351.Where Peace Lies!
Life is hotch-potch,
In this cosmos,
If you don't think,
Your wife - read more »
352.I Feel All Alone
On days like this I am all consumed,
By a heaviness,
Wondering how I got myself
Into this very mess, read more »
To welcome me there remained marriage invitation in her hands
I went to her marriage hid amongst the huge crowd
I made sure that even a part of her gaze couldn't catch my presence
Yet her countenance was never left away from my vision read more »
354.The Promise made
In the presence of God
you promised to be
a loyal wife
to the man who asked you read more »
I am sorry
For loving myself
I am sorry
For the respect I have for myself read more »
Now you are married your life must change course
Each of you must focus on giving instead of receiving
How precious when your wakening thoughts say thank you
Your quiet awesome atmosphere a sublimety of peace read more »
357.Birth of Originality
Satin-like – her wing
Breaks out of her mother.
She begins to drink the sunlight
Like a bottle. read more »
As large as the world
We scoured it for our hearts
We converged to be one
To sustaining our friendship read more »
Why should a foolish marriage vow,
Which long ago was made,
Oblige us to each other now
When passion is decay'd? read more »
She stood as silhouette
In the twilight of the moon
Her red bridal attire
Made her look all the more beautiful read more »
New Marriage Poems
- Marriage Steps or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solemnity of marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Shashi Tharoor, Your Novels Interest Me .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Limerick 4 (Praise Under Suspect), Paul Sebastian
- Marriage is a symbol of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- into how many parts would you divide the.., Nikhil Parekh
- after marriage, Nikhil Parekh
- Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Will You Marry Me? Do You Love Me Really.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Marriage Of Convenience, Dorsey Baker
- The Purpose Of Marriage, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sex before Marriage?, Marvin Brato Sr
- A 9-month Scam, Margaret Alice Second
- MARRIAGE WISE, Philo Yan
- Marriage Means...?, Ima Ryma
- The Hour Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- The Real Facts On Marriage -II, Nash Thomas
- The Real Facts On Marriage -I, Nash Thomas
- The Mystery Of Marriage, Valentine Mbagu
- Is marriage a problem, gajanan mishra
- Pious union, gajanan mishra
- DREAMS NIGHTMARE FANTASY AND REALITY, juslaine lareine jls
- To dilute divorce law, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriages are semi-happy., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In heaven, or hate driven, Aniruddha Pathak
- Marriage, Arti Chopra
- A Mistake In Marriage, Jamiu Olanrewaju
- SAME SEX MARRIAGES, Suzae Chevalier
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Davis
- Alankar(Decor) -43, Indira Renganathan
- ' Marital Affair ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Love, Kylie Jordan
- Marriage Mystery, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Marriage, gajanan mishra
- Man And Woman, Speaking And Listening, Raj Arumugam
- Compatibility In Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Marriage Of Two Is For Love That Is True, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- MARRIAGE, Nana Sampson
- Oh what a gift, Michael Wamalwa
- Marriage Vary, S.D. TIWARI
- Love Or Marriage, Uttam Biswas
- Marriage And Divorce, Walterrean Salley
- Lives Tied In New Family Bonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Wedding, Mark R Slaughter
- MARRIAGE, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Human Trafficking By Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- At the Altar, Mark R Slaughter
- Oh! The Marriage, Thomas Osborne Davis
- Time And Ill Timed Marriage, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- fences and fidelities, RIC S. BASTASA
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Wife to Be (Petrarchan Sonnet), Mark R Slaughter
- BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE!, Ramesh T A
- my friend from chicago says bless you (r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- my friend from chicago says bless you, RIC S. BASTASA
- On Marriage., Azriel Dreams
- MARRIAGE, Narayan Chandra Samal
- Divorce, Mark R Slaughter
- Single & Free, Donielle Smith
- A Marriage And Life Of Human Beings!, Ramesh T A
- Is marriage a joy?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Brief Note On Marriage!, Ramesh T A
- The word “Divorce” never exists, Bhavani Polimetla
- Marriage, hasmukh amathalal
- Love and Marriage, Jay P Narain
- This Eternal Marriage, Isaac Maliya
- Marriage, Phil Panebianco
- Equal partnership, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Marriage Certificates, Edward Kofi Louis
- MARRIAGE COULD BE SO SWEET OR REALLY SOUR, Sam Arjomandi
- Buried, Edward Kofi Louis
- carpe diem