Marriage Poems - Poems For Marriage
Poems about marriage. You can read the best marriage poems. Browse through all marriage poems.
Why I Stayed - Poem by Cecelia kayonnie
The way you look, how you sound, the way you move your lips.
That's why I stayed
You try and try to work it out, 'He can change'
you tell your self.
The love, the passion, How he holds me in his arms.
That's why I stayed.
I stayed for our marriage,
I stayed for our Love,
I stayed; cause I wanted too.
Hard times came and go,
But what we have is eternal.
I stayed, I stayed, I stayed cause I wanted to.
It worked, you've changed, your happier.
I love you always.
For the love, for the passion, for our marriage.
I stayed cause i wanted to.
Comments about Why I Stayed by Cecelia kayonnie
Poems About Marriage
- 1. Why I Stayed , Cecelia kayonnie
- 2. :) Two Rings , Bill Grace
- 3. Premature Obituary For Hugh Hefner , kyle foley
- 4. Marry First Thyself , Meshack Dasco
- 5. Rhyme 10 , shuvo chakraborty
- 6. Premature Obituary For Hugh Hefner , Kyle Clinton Foley
- 7. Love # 2 , Roxanne Dubarry
- 8. Two Facets , S.D. TIWARI
- 9. Forsaking All Others Part 5 , Alice Duer Miller
- 10. To Me , Zandile Nemukula
- 11. The Sianese Twiness , David Aoloch Bion
- 12. Sonnet Cclvii: , George Henry Boker
- 13. Lust V.S Morality , YANI LOU DINGLASA LIM
- 14. Harmony , bradley blue jay phipps
- 15. Waiting , Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- 16. From Stonewall Inn In '69 To The Supreme.. , Joe Rosochacki
- 17. This Man And This Woman , Vera Sidhwa
- 18. Man And Woman , Vera Sidhwa
- 19. That Evening At Dinner , David Ferry
- 20. The Budding Youth , Rajpal Singh
- 21. That Laugh , Donal Mahoney
- 22. Adultry Is Fine, But Marriage Is A Crime.. , nadia abduljabbar
- 23. In Love With A Lunatic , nadia abduljabbar
New Marriage Poems
- Adam And Eve And The Marriage God, Simpa omoluabi
- Marriage And Friendship, S.D. TIWARI
- Arranged Marriage And Love, S.D. TIWARI
- Salsaabil 25 Poem@sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Marriages Now, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Marriage Steps Or Stairways, Dorsey Baker
- Solemnity Of Marriage., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Golden Cage, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Marriage Is A Symbol Of, gajanan mishra
- Aching Common Sense, Heidi Lynn Staples
- carpe diem