Poem about lust. You can read the best lust poems. Browse through all lust poems.
25.The Lust We Fought For
The lust we fought for in now just a pile of ash.
The lust we fought for was a lie to it's very last.
The lust we fought for burns in my memory every night.
The kust we fought for wasn't worth it's own right.
The lust we fought for seemed so out of control.
The lust we fought for only needed us to grab ahold.
So the lust we fought for wasn't lust at all.
Indeed it was love that made our great fall.
The lust we fought for keeps me crying at night.
The lust we fought for has me praying to turn it right.
The lust we fought for makes me miss you more.
The lust we fought for broke my heart to it's core.
The lust we fought for brings out a million tears.
The lust we fought for challenged all of my fears.
So the lust we fought for was the pain i deserved to face.
Indeed it was love from that magically beautiful place.
The lust we fought for is now gone up in flames...
Because I now know that the lust we fought for was real all the same. read more »
26.White Breasted Women
Make the sky the limit
I'm shooting at a moon
A thin line disappears, just a minute
While I pass Crescent City limits read more »
What is it really?
Is it within you? ..is it
your lips wrapped
around it? read more »
28.Bed Of Life
distance separates the soul
from the body of a lonely sea
as the woman lusts with cock
which dominates woman's minds read more »
29.War is lust and Peace is Love,
Soul enjoys the love.
And body, both;
Lust and Love,
Because love with dust is lust, read more »
30.Take It Easy! ! ! !
Love and lust,
What you’ll vote?
I vote for love,
Lust I got. read more »
31.The Deep Song
From deep night I was released.
My soul is astonished in immortality,
My soul listens over space and time
To the melody of eternity! read more »
32.! ! ! Climax
As if the container of mind
Reached the last mark of sobriety
Extreme frontier of patience
Beyond which fire and froth are one read more »
The world knows it and yet falls in this swamp,
Though knowing well one can’t come out alive;
Lust works its charms and you feel you are champ,
But stings to death like swarm of bees from hive. read more »
34.Eyes are the window to the soul
Eyes are the windows to the soul
Throughout my life I’ve been told
To see into anothers heart
Eyes are the place to start read more »
35.* BROKEN AMBITIONS
Here where I built my name
My success my failure my pain
In an island where my dreams were built and perished read more »
36.Completing All The Touches
Her pupil shone –
Black stole a peek
Her smile wore sleek read more »
New Lust Poems
- The End Result, Edward Kofi Louis
- Marketing Lust as Love, Aftab Alam
- Lust Let Loose, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Love Life and The Lust, Aftab Alam
- Concision, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cloth, sloth!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lust Doesn't Last, Mihaela Pirjol
- Personality Disorders, Edward Kofi Louis
- You Will Know Them By Their Fruits, Edward Kofi Louis
- Of and regarding the necessity of lust, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Though The Spirit Is Willing (Tanka), Edwin Tanguma
- Blue, Blur!, Edward Kofi Louis
- With Your Own Mind And Body, Edward Kofi Louis
- Living In A Mad World, Edward Kofi Louis
- As The World Accepts Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- Death Is Your Signature, Edward Kofi Louis
- In Excess, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unfruitful Works Of The Darkness, Edward Kofi Louis
- Using The Nations, Edward Kofi Louis
- Trained To Kill, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being Part Of The Four Ruling Powers, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being In The Counsel Of Unrighteousness, Edward Kofi Louis
- In So Many Different Forms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Being Sold To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spreading Out, Edward Kofi Louis
- Keep Aloof From All Forms Of Adultery, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lust, Trinidad Villafranca
- Love or Lust, Jean Cohen
- A Love Lust!, Ramesh T A
- Is it love or lust, Adam Wilson
- Fantasy IV, Mark R Slaughter
- Lustful Love, Nadia J. Pamphil
- As The Night Draws In, daniel laurence
- Thank You Lust, Bharat Mehru
- Religions Vs Lust, Vadakkumpurath Ramesan
- a certain lust, Takiyah Penny
- Completing All The Touches, Mark R Slaughter
- Lust..., The fallen leaves of Mira
- Love thickens to lust, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Witch, Mark R Slaughter
- Love, Lust; Passion, Jodie Louise Pollock
- Infusion, Mark Richardson
- Lust, Christina Bruce
- Love, Daughter of Lust., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Auf Sich Selbst, Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
- Lust, Michael, Miracle Philadelphi ..
- Lust versus Ethics, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- love&lust, koneko 4 life
- Molester Lusting, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Lust, the root of youngness, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lust, Daniel Fils
- Blood Lust, Justin Terrell
- Love or lust.?, Naa naa
- Search Party, Mark R Slaughter
- Lust in steps felt., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- PARTNERS OF INFIDELITY, Pyeceen River
- Love or Lust, Kimberly Wares
- Bloodlust, Mark R Slaughter
- The glory of lust, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Possession of Desire, Bonnie Cote
- Talons of a Gothic Mind, Mark R Slaughter
- Curse of Lust, Mark R Slaughter
- Love And Lust, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lust..., Joy O'Pateng
- love; with or without the lust, austin spalding
- Lust, Alex Lewis
- Draped In Their Lust, JOHN THEBURNINGLEGEND
- A Difference…, Stacey Stevens
- LUST, Yonder Burgen
- Whoa Whoa Whoa Hush That Rush, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quicksand of Lust, Salimah Davis
- Lust, You... don't... want me...
- The lust defined, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- carpe diem