Poem about lost. You can read the best lost poems. Browse through all lost poems.
229.Lost My Childhood
Yes i lost my childhood.
And it will never return.
I lost the innocient life
which i used to live.
I lost the fairy dreams
Which helped me for sound sleep.
Yes i lost toy car which i paddled for long.
i remember those fairy tales my mom told me.
I was a small school kid once,
Yes, I lost those moments.
With every day passing i am losing it
And i know it will never return.
Its true that i miss those days
But thats what i can only do.
I wanted to become big
But i was never aware of this hell.
I lost that laugh, i lost that joy.
I want that childhood again
I want to be a boy.
But all i got is a loss of childhood. read more »
230.Lost Without It
231.Can We Get Lost Together
Can We Get Lost Together
© By: Shelby Brockway- www.poemhunter.com
Baby, can I get lost in you read more »
232.I am LOST
I am lost without my life
I am lost widthout you
I am lost in the world of fears read more »
Time is passing by
With a blink of every eye
I don’t know where its going
Its just slipping through my fingers read more »
I’ve been lost
Lost from the facts of the world
Lost in thoughts no one can hold read more »
235.I lost because of you.
Everything I knew,
I lost because of you.
Everything I had,
I lost because of you. read more »
236.Lost It All
U broke my heart, took my life n I lost it all
Lost it all read more »
237.Do I Need To Be Yours
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea, read more »
238.LOST MY FAITH
Lost my faith
Lost my faith read more »
239.My Lost Love
So many dreams
I have of him
So many memories
I want to come back read more »
240.Tree of No Light Life
Tree of night.
Tree of fright.
See as this tree has, lost the need to fight. read more »
New Lost Poems
- I'm Still Lost..., John Ugolo Umah
- Friends Forever, Ravi Rai
- Lost..., Anonymous Retard
- Lost Angel, Darren Unger
- lost pt 2, Mario Tz.
- We Lost More Than a Dad, Sabrina Niday Hansel
- Lost!, Shereen Ramadan
- Lost Reverie, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Lost It All, Zanjabeel Almahdawi
- Lost, DAVID werts
- Lost, Aparna Chatterjee
- I'm Lost, Dragon Crenshaw
- I lost because of you., Dragon Crenshaw
- Lost, nic hillen
- Art of losing , maria sudibyo
- Meditate To Win Win Never Lose, Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Kh ..
- Depressed Angel, Annika Hodges
- Love Lost, Justin Smith
- I am lost, i am lost, swetha reddy
- Lost, Michael Ernst
- lost the guts, Janine Alyssa Navarro
- Lost you, lost everything, Tanveer Sharma
- Lost, Lost, john wake
- Lost, Bhavna Bhaskar
- Lost And Found, Colin Coplin
- Lost, Jada McElrath
- Lost, Catlina Daniels
- Things I Have Lost, Lydia Shivley
- The Lost Heart, Mike Quick
- Lost, Assorted Thoughts
- Lose, Mark Hopwood
- Lost and Alone, Marilee Morley
- Vayagara helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- LOST IN YOU REVISED, Aldo Kraas
- LOST IN YOU, Aldo Kraas
- Lost in everything, katarina bowman
- I Lost Her, Mirah Adi Kusmarini Putra
- Lost, Cookie Dempsey
- Lost and found, Vasco M. Resendes
- Lost, Lince Wiens
- lost, mark aguirre
- Meiji 3, penyair aja
- lost, astha sharma
- LOST TO YOUR LOVE, chidiebere franklin
- Lose my train of thought, Joseph Hampton
- LOST SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Lost, gowthami sreedharanath
- Lost, Jenna Kelley
- I Am I, Kranthi Pothineni
- I Lost, Robert Uy
- ~Lost~, Demarcus C. Parker
- were lost in a world, Jessica Rutherford
- bury my soul, Bobby Butterfield
- I lost, Celine Avoudikpon
- Lost in Memories, Jenna Kelley
- Lost in Love....., villager gulabo
- I'm Lost, Emma Haze
- What i've lost, new poet
- Lost, Toni Brwn
- Lost, Melissa Ramey
- I Wanna Get Lost, ary bolanos
- I'm feeling all alone, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Lost, Maria Luisa Taylor
- Lost, Kevin Fisher
- But For Being Lost, Mark R Slaughter
- Lost, Sara Hammouri
- im lost, dalton lakin
- my first poem, imnt alive
- LOST TREASURES, Eby James
- Lost, Shelby Lanier
- 'To Do' List Of A Klutz, A.K.A Yours Truly, Leslie Ching
- Lost, Sami Woodall
- A Full Stop., Gordon David
- she masters now the art of losing, RIC S. BASTASA
- carpe diem