Poem about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
37.Wail Of Woe
Mourn the prodigal losses
At all times and all places
Their frequent and inexcusable traces
In young and elderly sad alike faces
So out of order, broken down
Mourn the needless losses
At all times and in all places.
Overflowing of prevenient graces
And, still multitude of heart-rending cases
So many beings lacking solid bases
Face danger, offer resistance to graces...
Traces of losses in all places in too many cases
In spite of profusion of offered freely graces
Still, beings deprived of sturdy as rock bases,
Masses of lamentable faces for refusing graces
From the Most Graceful - full of Heart Graces,
Seeing Him in all sad faces,
For graces embraces
To be embraced
In all places
And at all times. read more »
A memory lost.
A tear forms,
But I'm not sad.
Sad of the loss read more »
39.To Fine Lady Would-Be
Fine madam Would-Be, wherefore should you fear,
That love to make so well, a child to bear?
The world reputes you barren: but I know
Your 'pothecary, and his drug says no. read more »
That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,
And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;
That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief,
A loss in love that touches me more nearly. read more »
41.963: Peace n happiness wish...
Love is so beautiful,
In love there is loss,
Life is still beautiful,
Do not cause loss, read more »
Losing someone so special to you
Someone you loved so dearly
To lose that person
Is the greatest loss ever. read more »
43.Being wise and fool
Big gain big loss is a risk.
No gain no loss is secure.
Small gain small loss is safe.
Small gain no loss is wise. read more »
44.Loss Of A Friend
A loss of a friend hurts
The loss of a best friend hurts more,
But it is never a true loss;
Everyday you will see something that reminds you of them read more »
So long with cheers
Weigh loss may be no fear
It shall not shed even ounce
Little inclusion of worry can take chance read more »
46.Desire to Live
Its own way
On skin read more »
Whatever may the consequences!
Whatever may be the losses!
We can only pray for precious lives
But one thing has to be believed read more »
To the dragon
any loss is total. read more »
New Loss Poems
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A Fictional Loss, Lubna Hazeem
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Gift to Proceed, Chatara Conway
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lost..., Wanita D'OrAlook
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- Tears, cassidy lorent
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rain Again, otteri selvakumar
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem