Poem about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
these tears i shed will never go away
the tears that fall,
will remind me of that pain
the pain of loss is what i speak
the pain that made me fall to my knees
this pain is what i so despise
but, what can i do but fall and cry i loss my way,
to this never ending pain i loss reason to why i should go on the answers i come to will forever haunt my dreams
this pain of loss is what truly makes me scream
this yelling person who is me will forever continue to cry and scream
thats why i hate to have these tears fall from my eyes
this nightmare of falling tears is what i really despise. read more »
You say its my loss
Is it really my loss?
Is it my loss cause you walked out on me?
My loss cause you turned your back on me? read more »
351.The Gift to Proceed
In the sky there are stars
Each one represents someone
Big, small, but alike
Hold the same love and the same light read more »
352.A Fictional Loss
How many times have i sat by your side?
How many times have i cursed my life?
How many miles have you crossed today?
How many miles since yesterday? read more »
In the sadness of my depression gets me down, so gets me down!
In a mood all day or most of my day get up with headaches, stomach pain, pain, pain.
Total loss of enjoyment can't be found.
Total loss of everything can't be found. read more »
354.A Book, Never Read
Many, many years ago, I experienced a loss most profound;
Now I view the same as a blessing-a dichotomy to confound;
I no longer need solace; I no longer grieve-
Any sense of loss I may have felt, I begged its leave; read more »
what happens when you loose hope?
when you cant seem to find that reason to go on?
why do we feel this way?
will we ever find the answers? read more »
Roaming free in voluntary oblivion
away from a life of imposed opinion.
There is not much to say,
but more to do. read more »
A beautiful loss
is still a loss,
a beautiful mistake
is still beautiful. read more »
Your painfull loss is a serpent that goes,
unbound, unhinged, unchained, it grows.
Slithering, squeezing, swallowing all it meets,
turning your loss into their defeats. read more »
Have you seen the world today?
Do you see them suffering?
They suffer from pain
They suffer from loss of something read more »
360.The Other Art
There’s a side of you I fear I only see
In glimpses, shadows – peering through leaves read more »
New Loss Poems
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Gift to Proceed, Chatara Conway
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lost..., Wanita D'OrAlook
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- Tears, cassidy lorent
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rain Again, otteri selvakumar
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem