Loss Poems - Poems For Loss
Poems about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
Loss Of Words - Poem by bob barci
I can never find the words I need
to tell you that I care.
It seems so easy
when I stop and think about it.
My mind is flooded with 'I love you' 's
but I just can't get it out.
The words just seem to flow away
and I'm left alone with a loss of words.
I always thought I was a loser,
but then you came along,
and I knew that I had found
the one thing that would make me whole.
But then, again, the time came,
to tell you how I feel,
and again, I'm standing here,
left alone, with a loss of words.
My mind is so disrupted now.
I feel as though I'm losing you.
I can't let you leave me now
without you knowin' what's on my mind.
I don't want to be left alone,
alone with a loss of words.
The words are so simple
and the meaning so deep.
It's time for the realization
that I'll never be left alone,
alone with a loss of words,
because, I love you.
Comments about Loss Of Words by bob barci
Poems About Loss
- 1. Loss Of Words , bob barci
- 2. Lost Love. , Brett White
- 3. Two Fifties And A Tomato Cart , Troy Younts
- 4. His Loss , teri bronte
- 5. Wail! , Wail! ! , Wail! ! ! For Haiti. , SEGUN RASAKI
- 6. Integrity , Macy Dvirnak
- 7. Am I Lost In Thought Or What , Benjamin Wiche
- 8. Your Loss Diminishes Me , Austyne Thomas
- 9. I Remember Who I Lost , Bullion Grey
- 10. Mirror , annon ymous
- 11. My Seed , Anasha Greham
- 12. The Penalties , John Denny
- 13. A Tearfull Sorrow , Beating Tree
- 14. Re-Value-Ation , tolu ogundare
- 15. The Cemetery Of The Heart , Jim Yerman
- 16. Testosterone Depletion And Aging , ArmourQuill Hunter
- 17. Resolution Lost , Sheila Jones
New Loss Poems
- Loss A Different Thing., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Processing Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Do Not Fear Loss, Doctor Shantung
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- Silent Beauty, Mehdi Chith
- Re-Value-Ation, tolu ogundare
- Loss Of Things, gajanan mishra
- Roses And Lies, Eva Tortora
- Kingdoms And Other Stories................, Eva Tortora
- carpe diem