Poem about loss. You can read the best loss poems. Browse through all loss poems.
loss the home...s...
loss the sleeps...
loss the happy...
loss the current...
with cry about
peoples cry for
dead bodys also
people very sad...
woory for rain...
again and again...
rain not comes
woory again and again....... read more »
110.Sex is thicker than blood.
You can scold the child;
You can scold the parent.
They can be taken for granted
As they are bonded by blood. read more »
111.about the mother
she feigns laughter
to hide her extreme grief
about the unexpected loss
of the beloved read more »
112.Loss of love and care
It was a harmony in those days
Rejuvenation of tales and melodies
It was like a wind that gazes at snowy night
To fetch it in an astonished way read more »
113.Stone by Stone
I built this wall around my heart
and stone by stone it falls apart
I built this wall to keep you out
the pain, the loss, and all the doubt read more »
I dreamed of you last night;
We were young, vibrant and free
Hearts pounding, mouths dry and bellies hot
We laid together read more »
I've never known you
Or the love of a father
No I lied
The love I felt read more »
116.Loss of Life
Watching the dismal streets,
the rain splasing down,
Drip dropp Drip drop
The loss of life. read more »
Laughing, playing, frolicking
Victories, holidays, funerals, losses read more »
118.The Pain of Loss
My heart is broken
My mind is lost
Full of pain
The pain of loss read more »
119.Death of the undertaker
Darkness prevail as the wolf in the yonder it wails,
the loss of a soul to those alive unknown,
his tools locked back in the shed no one around for tears to shed,
the big guy with his big face be fell, read more »
A deep abyss has stretched itself out these many
months, leaving an empty darkness filling the
space. read more »
New Loss Poems
- #2 Newspaper Black-out Poetry: 'RUDE SH.., Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Wild boars., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Loss, Andy Brookes
- A Loss Sheep, ademola oluwabusayo
- Re-value-ation, tolu ogundare
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- Weigh loss, hasmukh amathalal
- Loss of things, gajanan mishra
- Rear story, SALINI NAIR
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Innocent smile that hurts...., SALINI NAIR
- Loss, Marcquiese Burrell
- An Image Of You, Anna Kirshenbaum
- Loss, sallam yassin
- Like Many others, Jacob Stretton
- The Cost of Love, Kaleb Brown
- Integrity, Macy Dvirnak
- The Loss, Edwina Reizer
- Loss That Never Leaves, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sad Is The Loss, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- New Year 2013, Sumanta Roy
- Conceptual Sociogram(7), Nyein Way
- Losses and Wins, Tina Chan
- Loss Of..., Michael Ernst
- Faith In Vodka Tears, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Your Loss, Idris El Asha
- Irretrievable (Kimo Poetry), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- its a big loss, Fantiz Evans
- Pray, Curtis Brown
- NUCLEAR WAR, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Who wins, gajanan mishra
- In Paying Homage To The Loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- The End, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- No Cure but There Are Stars, Diana Americano
- Leaving A Place Is Sweet, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom, Abdul Wahab
- I Lost The Poem In Its Complexity, Shalom Freedman
- A loss, Austin Courtney
- your loss diminishes me, Austyne Thomas
- Tick Tock, Bron Dayvid
- Life In Newspaper, Imtiaz Emon
- Opurtunity, Abigail Hauschild
- Memory Loss, Ray Lucero
- The gambling, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sorry, for your loss, Josephine DixonBanks
- ...We all sink in black holes, Ken e Hall
- A sort of Poem about Fear, Goocolbe Questioni
- The Gift to Proceed, Chatara Conway
- a certain loss, RIC S. BASTASA
- Lost..., Wanita D'OrAlook
- Loss, Connie Webb
- Jealous Nature, Patti Masterman
- Tears, cassidy lorent
- l Losses Are Sometime Good..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Not All Losses Are Bad, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- We can still be us, Jr. plumhoff
- Man loses yet no loss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Rain Again, otteri selvakumar
- Tourtured Child, Melanie Hannon
- Being wise and fool, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Loss, AKELLA S. RATNAM
- A Loss of Inner Peace., Ryan Ko
- Life is Loss, Black Rabbit
- Loss Lost in Thought, Mark R Slaughter
- Sense of loss, akram saqib
- Lost Me, Paul Price
- LITTLE CROCUES OF HAPPINESS, Dónall Dempsey
- THIS GREAT STORM(for Junie), Dónall Dempsey
- falling tears, Tommie Cobb
- Loss Of A Friend, Nerissa Morton
- all crazed., Paul Foulkes
- Loss Unbearable, Loss Irrepearable, Ulveena Aitzaz
- On Torture We Should Not Keep Our Silence, Francis Duggan
- Untitled, Stuart Doggett
- carpe diem