Laughter Poems - Poems For Laughter
Poems about laughter. You can read the best laughter poems. Browse through all laughter poems.
Where Are You? - Poem by Roni Feuerhelm
Where are you when my life falls apart?
You ran away because you’re smart
I’m holding on strong as long as I can
But where have you been I’m becoming weak
All I do it sit as home and think
What happened to my life?
It became a living hell
Why does no one care?
Why do people walk in and out of my life?
Why can’t they stay?
When I look to heaven from this living hell a little tear rolls down my face
It makes me remember that Earth is horrible place
God makes me feel like I a can never win this race
When will it be time for me to run past this section of life?
When will you becoming home
I’m sick of this home I want some laughter
I want this forever river of my tears to end
I want a new life just me and my friends
I want this hell of a life to end
And a new section to begin
Full of laughter and smiles
But I still have miles to go and nothing now for me to show
When will you becoming home to help me be strong
I’m sick of them just pulling me down
I want this all to end and a new one to begin come home now
And make it all better because you’re the one who brings all the laughter
My tears are running down my face once again when will you come home and help me end this race?
Help me build a wall that will be strong so no one can pull it apart then no one can break my heart
Because I’m sick of being told I’m not very smart
Help me break apart and fly away from this hell I call home
So I can make it to a new day
Comments about Where Are You? by Roni Feuerhelm
Poems About Laughter
- 451. Where Are You? , Roni Feuerhelm
- 452. That Place , Cody Wisneski
- 453. Reunion , Midnight Clarity
- 454. My Attempt At A Fairy Tale , Courtney Beaudry
- 455. Watery Lane , James Lee Watts
- 456. Poems , Anne Lacy
- 457. Wanting Home , Danny Speicher
- 458. Whispers Of The Past , Derek McCasland
- 459. My Loves , LathaPrem Sakhya
- 460. Wind Speaks , Bernadette M. Bland
- 461. The Guardian Angel , Daniel Treese
- 462. My Poem , Amanda Henson
- 463. Life , Ruben ocean
- 464. Life , juleika martinez ferrer
- 465. Hug Him All The Time , Louise Tredoux
- 466. Hopes And Dreams , molly hernandez
- 467. To Cordelia Tanko , Tobi Adebowale
New Laughter Poems
- My Laughter, Vera Sidhwa
- The Day The Jester Died, Adam M. Snow
- Howlers, David Harris
- Laughter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Laughter, Matthew Hunt
- Sunshine Is Close.....By Eva, Eva Tortora
- Laugh Riot, Dorothy Sinha
- Laughter Is Life, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Laughter, Paul Gerard Reed
- Tears Of Joy And Laughter, Jimmy L. Lyons
- carpe diem