Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
I've always wanted to kiss you
More than once.
I've always wanted to kiss you
while your eyes were closed read more »
338.A Late-Summer Night's Kiss
We're sitting here beneath the moon,
with hearts ablaze, each thought in tune-
My gaze is lost in baby-blues,
with hopes, at last, of love anew. read more »
339.villanelle of villanelles
VILLANELLE OF VILLANELLES
Your love is surely better than strong wine,
The scent of fragrant perfume is your name, read more »
340.Tari; The Greatest Magic
Temptress the sorceress brimful of black-magic;
hereby kisses boom of brill wizard.
Kisses to choleric black-out.
Kisses to trace chirping of citations. read more »
I was kissed by a shadow.
On a summer day, when the
Sun shone in the bright sky, she
Sneaked from a tree, and kissed me. read more »
I've only had one kiss from you,
a kiss I can't forget.
It was sweet and soft upon my lips
and the feel of it lingers yet. read more »
A kiss? what it is?
It's when you feel time flies like an arrow
It's when you feel delight replaced sorrow
A kiss is when love is silently uttered read more »
His kisses in my dreams haunt me.
What will his kisses feel like upon my lips and body?
His kisses stirs a hidden passion within my essence, I have never felt before.
How can his haunting kisses move like waves of passion I must surrender too? read more »
345.I'Need a kiss
Sunday is a holiday then we are going to that place.
That silent place full of silence, we are there standing,
we saw the so many coloured greenish leaves big trees.
so many birds, and butterflies decorating the blue sky read more »
You kiss, cheerful, inside of my house.
You kiss, my soul is arousing.
Sometime your kisses explode.
Near you, my life is happy. read more »
347.Miss Virginia does wish to kiss!
This is about the girl called Miss Virginia
Pencilled from the state of Pennsylvania
With enchanting lips spelt well fed
Beaming a sunny sunset of rosy red read more »
348.deserved to be kissed
Every summit blazing intrepidly through the satiny
entrenchment of clouds; irrefutably deserved to be
kissed by brilliantly golden sunshine,
Every grass blade standing unflinchingly all read more »
New Kiss Poems
- Kisses For You... : *, Arafat Driche
- deserved to be kissed, Nikhil Parekh
- you can kiss me; only if, Nikhil Parekh
- Kiss Me Once More, Noble Moyo
- Sweet Morning Kisses, Juan Olivarez
- Kiss, Andile Mthembu
- RIGHT AND WRONG, Oliver .........
- It Was First Kiss; Kissing You For The F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do You Remember Our Kiss, Hailey Stump
- The Kiss, Janie Wassler
- The Power of a Kiss, esther kagori
- Dog Tongue, Kevin Rottweiler
- The First Kiss And The Last, Dilantha Gunawardana
- I Dreamt A Kiss, Henrik Berg
- Kisses, Deb harman
- Kissing You, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Learn Kiss In Just One Hour!, Dónall Dempsey
- If I, Mark Heathcote
- Kiss and Kiss, gajanan mishra
- First Kiss..., Kaushal Lovesmith
- KISS, Prince Lartey
- l!, otteri selvakumar
- Kiss my heart, Maria Luisa Taylor
- It Was My First Kiss, Bijay Kant Dubey
- That Kiss, Marie Shine
- Girl, Your Kiss Made Me Tingle, Ronell Warren Alman
- A Kiss, Elena Plotkin
- Laugh and kiss, Abdul Wahab
- His Lips, Priscilla Colon
- Kiss Of Love, Robert Wynn
- Kiss Me Dear Part 4, Dwi utami
- Kiss, Russell Nero
- My Last Kiss, Rohit Sapra
- A True Kiss, Derek James
- A Sweet Kiss, Rohit Sapra
- Your Tender Kisses, sherif monem
- My Sweet Heart, Raskome Gabriel Eyaefe
- A Kiss is not Just a Kiss, Lore Me34
- Her Kiss, Ejalonibu Abraham
- A Kiss That Made Me Immortal, Perinisese Serafina Valo Jam ..
- Kiss, Tao Canuel
- Our Kiss, GJG Elton
- Kiss Me, Kiss Me, DICKSON MSETI
- love, makeila finch
- kiss me now kiss me slow, jamie smith
- KISS!, Robert Green
- Kisses, Pere Risteski
- Kiss The Badge, Alan Paul Stevens
- Your kiss, Mark Heathcote
- A KISS OF RAIN, Dónall Dempsey
- I Am Longing For Your Tender Kiss, Cristina Teodor
- Kiss Me My Love, Gaylord Munemo
- First Kiss, Michael Peterson
- Kissy, Kissy, Ruth Walters
- Devil's Kiss, Joseph Oliver
- On my head you are the crown., salma. torrez
- Kiss, Shadow in the Night
- I wait to meet her gaze then she will un.., DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Kiss Kiss Kiss, Young Church
- Steal my Kisses, Rebecca Maiese
- Come Follow Me, Midnights Voice
- Kiss Everything, Dwi utami
- Kiss Me Again, Dwi utami
- .....Kiss Me Dear..Part3, Dwi utami
- That First Kiss, katie aguirre
- KISS, Tony Gonzalez
- villanelle of villanelles, gershon hepner
- I want to kiss you:, Sherry Painter
- That One Kiss, Darkangel Flyfree
- MISSED KISSES, Dónall Dempsey
- The land of a thousand kisses, Ruerd Visser
- Your Kiss, Julia Pascual
- The Khan's Canticles 23, Robert Kirkland Kernighan
- Kiss Me, Saniya Galeyeva