25.Are you just a corrupted heart or a haunted soul?
(dedicated to people who love and need justice)
greedy read more »
26.Âme! être, c'est aimer...
C'est l'être extrême.
Dieu, c'est le jour sans borne et sans fin qui dit : j'aime. read more »
All hope lies in tomorrow
Betrayed by yesterday
For every new horizon
There is a price to pay read more »
28.Friend, Your White Beard Sweeps the Ground
Friend, your white beard sweeps the ground.
Why do you stand, expectant?
Do you hope to see it
In one of your withered days? read more »
29.Ramayana Epic poem.
Ramayana the epic poem of India
The story of a noble kingdom
The story of noble couple
The story of truth, sacrifice read more »
30.The Disconcerted Tenor
A tenor, all singers above
(This doesn't admit of a question),
Should keep himself quiet,
Attend to his diet, read more »
31.LONG LIVE APARTHEID
I was feeling sad and red,
I didn’t know, which way, nation was going.
There were quotas all around,
Communal, caste, gender, language, regional and physical, read more »
Knowlt Hoheimer ran away to the war
The day before Curl Trenary
Swore out a warrant through Justice Arnett
For stealing hogs. read more »
33.' Justice... '
… Slow Justice
Is Better Than No Justice
… I Just Want Justice and Peace read more »
34.Justice With No Lie
An innocent man
lies his head down to rest
not wanting to wake
to the morning sun read more »
35.A Do-Over Again?
I wrote awhile back about the Michigan and Florida Democratic Do-Over,
Because they violated the Democratic Party’s rules,
Now Barack Obama is the 44th President as of January 20th was that for sure?
In the hustle and bustle amongst all the bling and jewels, read more »
36.A Devil Called Hurricane
So many faces
this turbulent devil
seemingly, read more »
New Justice Poems
- Peaces Vs Peace, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- For Loving A Girl, You Flog Not, O Saudi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Common Man's Role, rohan bendre
- The Last Benchers, Third-classers As Adv.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where there is truth and love, gajanan mishra
- our brothers and sisters are terrorists..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Gender equality., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice for the people., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 'I can't breathe' Tanka for Eric Garner, Chenou Liu
- Absence of justice, gajanan mishra
- Statue of Justice, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Justice versus injustice, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Earth Melting Into bits and pieces, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Whole World Is A Criminal And They A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Judge Too Is Not A Judge, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Indian Law & Justice Needs To Be Liberal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Hear The Inner Voice, gajanan mishra
- Saudi Arabian Girl, You Will Get, You Ju.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where Is Justice?, gajanan mishra
- Prosaic Justice, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Do Not Know It Who Is A Judge And Who .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Posterity, ALBERT ENSA FORNAH
- My sister mutilated by wealthy rapists, Ugochukwu Aneke
- Judgement, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- Let It Begin With You, Ali Faisal
- Social justice, hasmukh amathalal
- Justice be delivered, gajanan mishra
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- A Tanka for Michael Brown's Funeral, Chenou Liu
- Petitioner, Pius Didier
- We Are Nothing but Jokers, Akhtar Jawad
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Pledge Of Allegiance, Göran Gustafsson
- Justice, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- minister of justices, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice is there at last, gajanan mishra
- Preparedness, Edgar Albert Guest
- What a Paradox, Valsa George
- Who 's Whose Judge, I Don't Know?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Justice, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Lost And Alone (Victims Of The Beast), Dave Alan Walker
- Endless wait, gajanan mishra
- Humanity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Where Is Justice?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chapter III, Amal Dunqul
- TRUTH, LIES AND JUSTICE, Patrick Odimba
- What Is Justice?, Patrick Odimba
- Crime and Punishment, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Stephen Lawrence: 21 years on and justic.., Stanley Collymore
- I Protect Justice, gajanan mishra
- Law And Equity, Akhtar Jawad
- Easter 2014, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Mockery Of Justice, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Black Justice, ogunniyi abayomi
- Unrelentable Justice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Justice Is Delayed, hasmukh amathalal
- We're Done Crying; We Want Justice, James Ogunjimi
- Justice, Ershad Mazumder
- Justice Justice, gajanan mishra
- The Torturous Taxman, James Irwin
- >>Idea Of Justice, Abdul Wahab
- Justice and Merit, Abdul Wahab
- Ring Of Truth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Justice denial, hasmukh amathalal
- The Eradication Of Negligence Of Common .., rohan bendre
- Uncle Trevor's Common Man Story, rohan bendre
- Justice, Aniruddha Pathak
- How good is legal edifice?, Aniruddha Pathak
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem