Poem about justice. You can read the best justice poems. Browse through all justice poems.
229.So Much For Human Rights And Liberty
In China they jail everyone who dare to speak their mind
And even in the so called Democratic Countries you will find
That many innocents have been jailed and even executed wrongfully
So much for human rights and liberty.
Even the United States the so called Land of the free
In human rights has a poor history
And people have been wrongfully jailed and executed there
But then it's true of course that life is not always fair.
In Britain due to acts of terror by the I.R.A.
Many for the crimes of others had to pay
And spend years in jails far from home and family
Though wrongfully condemned they suffered years of ignominy
In Australia they incarcerate refugees
In detention centres in the outback in landscapes barren of trees
Though not guilty of any crimes they spend months and years locked up because
Of bureaucratic red tape and oppressive laws.
Though for freedom and justice many young men have fought and died
Not alone in China but in Countries World-wide
People are still wrongfully incarcerated at the pleasure of the State
And due to a miscarriage of justice left to an uncertain fate. read more »
230.The Man Who Took On Big Brother
The man who stand for human rights, freedom and justice
Is now in jail perhaps for a long stay
The authorities say he an an agitator
The only reason he is locked away. read more »
231.IF SILENCE BREAKS ITS SILENCE
IF SILENCE BREAKS ITS SILENCE
Melvin Banggollay read more »
232.Polygamist Part 2
Please, oh please
Shut up already
And spare us
Your religious fanatic crap read more »
Watching Dingaka, Jamie Uys,
African culture, justice, gum-boot-
dancing, tula-tu-tula-baba-lullaby read more »
Where bad men go free as good women die.
Crying for justice that's never answered.
Their families mourn and loved ones will cry,
Waiting for justice that's never answered. read more »
235.Sonnet- Why Should God Love Me More?
Why should God love me more than a beggar?
Why should He prefer me to someone next?
Why does He give me errands much bigger?
His ways are strange and keeps me always vexed. read more »
In Cuba, they take ya...
ooo they wanna break ya. read more »
237.how does it feel to be alone?
How does it feel to be alone
with no one round with whom you can
hang out, e-mail and telephone
now silent from your loverman? read more »
238.I Am Trayvon Martin Too (Speak Aloud, Be Loud...)
I am Trayvon Martin Too
Je Suis Trayvon Martin Aussi
Yo Soy Trayvon Martin Tambien
Mwen Se Trayvon Martin Tou read more »
239.A MISPLACED OR PROGRESSIVE JUSTICE
Great temples are nowhere in the concrete jungle of the town;
Temple sculptures are nowhere in beach statues or park trees;
Peace and beauty are nowhere in noise and pollution by traffics;
Spiritualists or poets are nowhere among fanatics and drunkards! read more »
240.The SCOTUS Nomination - A President's Most Significant Power
New Justice Poems
- There is no justice, Sheldon Carruthers
- The Common Man's Role, rohan bendre
- Justice for the people., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice versus injustice, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Indian Law & Justice Needs To Be Liberal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where Is Justice?, gajanan mishra
- Judgement, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Justice be delivered, gajanan mishra
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- minister of justices, ademola oluwabusayo
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson
- What a Paradox, Valsa George
- Justice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Protect Justice, gajanan mishra
- Justice, Ershad Mazumder
- Justice Justice, gajanan mishra
- Justice 2, Nassy Fesharaki
- Justice A Bud, SILVI TRIPATHY
- When justice looks an aged bride, Aniruddha Pathak
- A Shrill Cry For Justice!, Umasree Raghunath
- Keep Righteousness, gajanan mishra
- Justice Of Broken Dreams, Dave Alan Walker
- Theatrics Of American Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Justice, Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
- JUSTICE DLAYED, JUSTICED DENIED 2, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Means of conquest, gajanan mishra
- Justice, Abdelrahman Elawad
- Lawyer to the Whip, Captain Cur
- Justicia Est Lux (Justice Is Light), Maurice Harris
- Justice Or Peace, Sossi Khachadourian
- Rise From The Dead, Dave Alan Walker
- Forget Not Divine Justice!, Ramesh T A
- Justice, Andrew Rimmer
- Justice, Justin Reamer
- Wata, leonie dunbar
- Why so?, Muhammed Vally
- justice be my hero, celia hinojosa
- Delayed Justice..., Hebert Logerie
- Justice, J.B. LeBuert
- A GOOD LAWYER'S Creed, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Sin, avery watts
- Justice With No Lie, Dave Alan Walker
- Shintaro, Raj Arumugam
- My Justice, Maurice Harris
- Cant Get No Justice, Eric Cockrell
- Justice, Rebecca Stansfield
- Senryu-82, Dr John Celes
- Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied, S.D. TIWARI
- Justice, chandra yusuf
- Four Yughs, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Evil On Foot, Buxton Shippy
- Poetic justice, Michael Micmac Mccrory
- On the Innate Drive For What is Right, Mark R Slaughter
- Damien, Colin Coplin
- Simple Observation #260 - When worldly h.., George Krokos
- ' Justice... ', MoonBee Canady
- Justice/mercy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Justice is Just This, Aadil Malik
- Cost of justice, murendeni mulaudzi
- 173. JUSTICE, Praveen Kumar In Shobha Priya
- Logic And Emotions: A Sushi Case, Atef Ayadi
- IT IS SO HARD SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Justice is the One who gives Life on Me, Raymond Cabrera
- Poetic Justice - My Country Tis of Me, Carol Toebe Whiting
- Frustration for justice, athuramon 3631
- where's the freedom and justice?, tesla blackburn
- We will see Justice on Earth,, Abdul Karim
- Where is justice gone?, Micron
- The Justice, merna ibrahim
- justice will fall as acid, Sarah Baughman
- Justice, Sylvia Chidi
- Justice, Esther Hudson
- excusing, shimon weinroth
- Listen For The Bells (Revised), Mary Naylor
- carpe diem