Justice Poems - Poems For Justice
Poems about justice. You can read the best justice poems. Browse through all justice poems.
We Want Justice - Poem by terrence beckford
WE WANT JUSTICE
No more justice; so the same wearsom tears overflowing the same homes,
Leaving human in a familiar state; poor,
Faith be the order of the day but it is so expensive, seemingly, infinitively dare!
Some heavy situation day after day, inflicits depression on the hearts and minds of the same victims, they bear!
EMERGENCY WITA SUFA ROUND ERE!
The pressure increases as well as our taxes and bus fare,
Threatening to kill those of whom can't run an reluctant must stay here.
Voilence attacks our hope and integrity, so we complyingly confront death and This is us, the changes we have made from the time of our ancesters sweat and our sinfulness to worth,
Has each one no longer reach one, unhappy lifes turn communites into wreck,
This is our island we love the land of wood and water becoming the land of blood and fear,
Sealing our pride, hatred, vanity and power with sophisticated trust
We have ran out of room and we no longer know the meaning of love, wheretofore we've misplace our souls with vengeance; 'MI NO CAA! , SHOW NO MERCY! , MURDA DAT! '
And even more elridge is the ascension of a pondemic disease; H.I.V clearly showing us to be ignorant and unaware,
No more justice so nothing has changed as the inscribed dreams of BOB MARLEY 'ONE LOVE, ONE HEART! has been washed
down the drain.'WA HAPEN TO DI GUTA ROUND ERE? .
Comments about We Want Justice by terrence beckford
Poems About Justice
- 451. We Want Justice , terrence beckford
- 452. Striptease , rosalinda flores martinez
- 453. Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum , satbir bakshi
- 454. Poetic Justice , Michael Micmac Mccrory
- 455. Land , Rebecca Stansfield
- 456. Psalm 82 , Frank McEleny
- 457. Their Plans, , Abdul Karim
- 458. The Lamb's Plight , rohan bendre
- 459. Universal Gallows (War) , Philip Housiaux
- 460. Injustice , Jean Mallette
- 461. In Durance Vile , Dafyd Smith
- 462. Whose Land? , Pradeep Dhavakumar
- 463. Justice! Don'T Leave Our Eyes , khaled Elbalishy
- 464. The System Of Justice , George Krokos
- 465. Truth, Lies And Justice , Patrick Odimba
- 466. Chapter Iii , Amal Dunqul
- 467. Despair , Ibrahim Enitan Eniola Olubiyi
- 468. Poetic Justice , Teddy temple
- 469. Italy (Beginning Of Xxist Century) , Marcel Aouizerate
- 470. Yesterday, To-Day, And For Ever: Book Xi.. , Edward Henry Bickersteth
- 471. Israel In Egypt. Book Sixteenth. , Edwin Atherstone
- 472. The Eradication Of Negligence Of Common .. , rohan bendre
- 473. To The Lord's Glory I Do My Thing , Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
New Justice Poems
- Two Parallel Lines, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Justice Is A Must Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Justice Is A Must, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- That Ugly Injustice, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Crocodile's Plight, rohan bendre
- The Uniform Of Justice (Black Lives Dont.., THEODORE MOSLEY
- Mob Justice In South Africa, Kenneth Maswabi
- There Must Be A Justice, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There Is No Justice, Sheldon Carruthers
- Wind Across The Barren Land, Michael P. McParland
- carpe diem