Poem about july. You can read the best july poems. Browse through all july poems.
49.Mid July? Or Not
It was a cool July and it was dusk.
The gentle winds that blew,
brushed the Autumn of your hair.
And a mist, as like in Autumn, touch
your face, as I stood still.
I could not help but wonder, as in Autumn,
are the bees yet in their hive; snuggled
closely, in their Autumn winter bed.?
An Autumn sun, hid behind the clouds above.
It knew not of this July, only of Autumn, in the air.
It knew of flowers drooping, their brightness,
now fading and curled. It knew of falling leaves,
and colors still so bright. A lone tree against a colored
sky, seemed naked in this July. With all of
this, and some to go, it must be Autumn, for this I know.
What of the woman, with the hair of Autumn?
Her eyes of Autumn color and colored clothes
the same. It can not be July, for
Autumn is abound.
Autumns every where. Circling sparrows in sky
above, swoop down, in hunt, for the final seeds
of Autumn. How could this be July,
or have the sparrows lost their way?
Surely, this is Autumn, for the chill is in they air.
And, isn't that an Autumn grass, below that
old oak tree? As the gentle Autumn winds,
carry silence for the day.
Now the mist of Autumn, are falling drops of rain.
No, not a shower in July, but an Autumn day,
now cast in gloom, against a steel gray sky.
Autumn, shall never be the same, since
that Autumn day in mid July.
© Joe Fazio read more »
50.top this television moment
you shouldve been there
everybody else was
at least it seemed
in july read more »
(The July 2005 Mission to the
International Space Station) read more »
52.A Bright And Sunny Day
A bright and sunny day in the Winter it makes one happy to be alive
A nice day to go out the Country if one had a car for to drive
Or to have a walk in the parkland and enjoy the Winter sunshine
Last night it was windy and raining this sort of weather suits me fine, read more »
53.#83 Haiku Cotton Candy Clouds
Beneath cotton candy clouds
Sunlight does soft-shoe read more »
54.*930 RUBY BIRTHSTONE OF JULY
Perfect red trigonal crystals
Mined in far Mong Su in Burma
Carmine glowing inner fire
Ruby red like haemoglobin read more »
55.Is iT LiFe?
Trying hard to live having small to give
Is it life?
Don’t know how far to go read more »
Reminding wrinkles read more »
57.A Swimmer Named Kennedy
When someone is a person of questionable integrity
and they have committed dubious acts in their past
many years of civil service to society and then they suddenly are befallen
with a fatal disease; (other than Liberalism….which is only a mental disorder) read more »
58.Wade In The Wave
Every stone I cast
on water ripples
to the edge of an unknown read more »
Out on the farm there lived a pig
he'd spend the day to root and dig.
A firecracker from the sky
came down on him on 4 July. read more »
(Killed in action July 31, 1917)
Will you go now, read more »
New July Poems
- Accum'd, Nicholas Crowson
- American Holidays, sherif monem
- 12th July, Alexander Onoja
- HAIKU 2, Cheryl Griffith
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Looking at the past, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Surfers Beach, Nancy Terrell
- Those Good Tomatoes, Donal Mahoney
- THE W . . . . . R, A. P. Herbert
- Rites Of The Seventh Month, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Havana Girls, Floral Flower
- Nature Of History, Masereka Amos
- July, Ruth Walters
- July, Vinz Poetry
- Summer Love (Haiku), Billy Lewis
- creepy visions, david gerardino
- July, Gregory Huyette
- Sometimes in June, Stella Omoregie
- The Seventh Month, Monty Gilmer
- The Fourth Of July (Love And Rockets Red.., Justin Gildow
- The 5th of July, Andrew Horsey
- July 21st,1980, Ricardo Antunes
- Young America, Carolyn Wells
- July, irum inayat
- July, Laa Finita
- The Sunny Months, Joyce Hemsley
- Autumn In July (rated in group), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Only On This Day..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Day Like No Other..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- That Autumn Day In Mid July., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Days Like This...Remind Me Of You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- New York... Not In Autum, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Day...Was You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Mid July? Or Not, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- *930 RUBY BIRTHSTONE OF JULY, John Knight
- My Heart Is In July, Niji Chrys
- Autumn...Will Never Be The Same, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, Waldon Pond Productions
- I Will Smile, Tracey Tucker
- haiku - 216, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 202, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 193, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- sunny spell (2), Maria Barbara Korynt
- July 4th, Roberto Fletchero
- ! JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- ! SONG OF JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- July, Gurpiar Sidhu
- July...., Natasha Ligons
- CANCER RISING, Aldo Kraas
- #83 Haiku Cotton Candy Clouds, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Who will save who?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Hatred evokes pity, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ! ! ! MIND (Haiku) ! ! !, Rema Prasanaa
- Today sounds like Yesterday...., Jessie Li here
- July, Assorted Thoughts
- Fourth of july., Roy Storey
- Haiku # 89 Copy Cat, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #82 Listen To Your Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku # 82 Listen To Your Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #81 Powder Puff Dreams, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Fragment III, Kay Barcelon
- Three Haiku, Mary Naylor
- Haiku #76 Poetic Pause ****, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #62 Winter Night, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- You Remind Me Of, TR Jones
- Damp Days, JoJo Bean
- Chronicles Of Wasted Time, JoJo Bean
- Goner Girl, Barry Van Allen
- Beginnings, David Harris
- It Was July, Vallerie Lobell
- carpe diem