July Poems - Poems For July
Poems about july. You can read the best july poems. Browse through all july poems.
There were three of them that night.
They wanted it to happen in the first woman’s room.
The man called her; the phone rang high.
Then she put fresh lipstick on.
Pretty soon he rang the bell.
She dreamed, she dreamed, she dreamed.
She scarcely looked him in the face
But gently took him to his place.
And after that the bell, the bell.
They looked each other in the eyes,
A hot July it was that night,
And he then slow took off his tie,
And she then slow took off her scarf,
The second one took off her scarf,
And he then slow his heavy shoe,
The other one took off her shoe,
He then took off his other shoe,
The second one, her other shoe,
A hot July it was that night.
And he then slow took off his belt,
And she then slow took off her belt,
The second one took off her belt… read more »
50.*930 RUBY BIRTHSTONE OF JULY
Perfect red trigonal crystals
Mined in far Mong Su in Burma
Carmine glowing inner fire
Ruby red like haemoglobin read more »
51.Mid July? Or Not
It was a cool July and it was dusk.
The gentle winds that blew,
brushed the Autumn of your hair. read more »
52.top this television moment
you shouldve been there
everybody else was
at least it seemed
in july read more »
my sister Josephine
born july in ‘29
and dead these 15 years
who carried a book read more »
54.#83 Haiku Cotton Candy Clouds
Beneath cotton candy clouds
Sunlight does soft-shoe read more »
55.Wade In The Wave
Every stone I cast
on water ripples
to the edge of an unknown read more »
56.(676) What Children Worry About
what’s going on in the world today? read more »
Ah, to be in Paris in the rain
The tower dripping wet
The pavement like moist sheets
Beneath our bodies read more »
58.Is iT LiFe?
Trying hard to live having small to give
Is it life?
Don’t know how far to go read more »
59.Butterflies And Kites...Goodnight
Balloons on strings,
Sailing, bouncing June
Into July kites skimming
Tails like afternoon read more »
Reminding wrinkles read more »
New July Poems
- Accum'd, Nicholas Crowson
- American Holidays, sherif monem
- 12th July, Alexander Onoja
- HAIKU 2, Cheryl Griffith
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Looking at the past, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Surfers Beach, Nancy Terrell
- Those Good Tomatoes, Donal Mahoney
- THE W . . . . . R, A. P. Herbert
- Rites Of The Seventh Month, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Havana Girls, Floral Flower
- Nature Of History, Masereka Amos
- July, Ruth Walters
- July, Vinz Poetry
- Summer Love (Haiku), Billy Lewis
- creepy visions, david gerardino
- July, Gregory Huyette
- Sometimes in June, Stella Omoregie
- The Seventh Month, Monty Gilmer
- The Fourth Of July (Love And Rockets Red.., Justin Gildow
- The 5th of July, Andrew Horsey
- July 21st,1980, Ricardo Antunes
- Young America, Carolyn Wells
- July, irum inayat
- July, Laa Finita
- The Sunny Months, Joyce Hemsley
- Autumn In July (rated in group), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Only On This Day..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Day Like No Other..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- That Autumn Day In Mid July., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Days Like This...Remind Me Of You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- New York... Not In Autum, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Day...Was You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Mid July? Or Not, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- *930 RUBY BIRTHSTONE OF JULY, John Knight
- My Heart Is In July, Niji Chrys
- Autumn...Will Never Be The Same, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, Waldon Pond Productions
- I Will Smile, Tracey Tucker
- haiku - 216, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 202, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- haiku - 193, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- sunny spell (2), Maria Barbara Korynt
- July 4th, Roberto Fletchero
- ! JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- ! SONG OF JULY!, Rema Prasanaa
- July, Gurpiar Sidhu
- July...., Natasha Ligons
- CANCER RISING, Aldo Kraas
- #83 Haiku Cotton Candy Clouds, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Who will save who?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- Hatred evokes pity, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ! ! ! MIND (Haiku) ! ! !, Rema Prasanaa
- Today sounds like Yesterday...., Jessie Li here
- July, Assorted Thoughts
- Fourth of july., Roy Storey
- Haiku # 89 Copy Cat, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #82 Listen To Your Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku # 82 Listen To Your Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #81 Powder Puff Dreams, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Fragment III, Kay Barcelon
- Three Haiku, Mary Naylor
- Haiku #76 Poetic Pause ****, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Haiku #62 Winter Night, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- You Remind Me Of, TR Jones
- Damp Days, JoJo Bean
- Chronicles Of Wasted Time, JoJo Bean
- Goner Girl, Barry Van Allen
- Beginnings, David Harris
- It Was July, Vallerie Lobell
- carpe diem