Poem about joy. You can read the best joy poems. Browse through all joy poems.
When will tears turn to laughter?
When will sorrow turn to joy?
When will hate turn to love?
When will hurt turn into a giggle?
Why does laughter turn into tears?
Why does joy turn into sorrow?
Why does love turn into hate?
Why does a giggle hurt?
If all the peace has gone
If all the love turns to hate
And if all the joy turns sour
I will love you all my life
If there is no peace I will make it
If there is no love I will build it
If there is no joy I will cast it
If there is no laughter I will create it. read more »
350.A surprise from Mama
when the winter draws near,
Mama will give a shout.
From the strength of her innermost faith,
She'll shout for Joy. read more »
351.I KISS 2009 GOODBYE WITH A SMILE
Goodbye 2009! I bid you goodbye with a kiss,
The joys and pains I had with you
In my heart they will forever stay. read more »
And the last click clicks.
And the strap is tight around my ankle.
I stand up and pushes the leg towards the side.
Off I go. read more »
353.LOVE AND JOY
It’s the time, of the season.
To sprinkle the essence of joy.
Lets give honor to the one
that reminds us every year! read more »
354.Love Is Joy
Love is joy, love is acceptance –
accepting my loved one, in total
acceptance of Rudi, of everything
he does, feels, thinks, I feel joy, read more »
Some say God created everything
Some say by Nature
But I wonder why every morning
It's not morning for me.. read more »
356.Exquisite Tactile Joy
I love it when you stroke my back,
I feel like purring like a cat, maybe
I am, goose-bumps are running down
my spine, I wish I could lie in your lap read more »
357.What brings me joy?
What brings me joy? A cool day in the summer time, the air that flashes across my face,
A gentle kiss that is embraced on my lips, to be held when the lonely feels sets in, Peace with in my heart when there is no one around,
What brings me joy? To know that I am loved and that I could love with no question asked,
To feel your heart press against mines, to taste a good taste that makes my mouth water, read more »
358.Rest In Peace
In Memory of My Beloved Mother
In life you bring happiness
and joy to those you love. read more »
359.Experience The Joy
Inspirius eyes stair deep into mine
Unknowing of what will move will come next
I decide it's time to make my move
As I reach in straight for your neck read more »
360.a truth of my soul
i am a rageful boy who seeks a source of joy
i wonder why god has touched my life
i hear the bawling of a thousand days
i see a light being pushed away read more »
New Joy Poems
- Notepad of joy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- BASIC FACTS OF LIFE, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Bells Of Joy, Sentamu Aziz
- joy, kkc bba
- Joy, Patrick Dennis
- Joy Of The Lord, Carl Boers
- Inaudible Whispers, Valsa George
- Joy True Joy, Rohit Sapra
- With Joy On My Mind, derrick foster
- Joy, Dr John Celes
- Joyfulness, Elijah Alexander
- Rejoice, Joseph KaumphawiMasawanie, J ..
- Friend, Didith Marcelo
- Beneath is Joy(idyll), Jackson Olagunju
- The Joy Of Chol-Ha- Moed Beginning, Shalom Freedman
- Joy Arrives, Michael Hopkins
- Joy and joy, gajanan mishra
- Joy! Joy! Joy!, Karen Lee
- Joy, Aakash Solanki
- The Ballad of Mr.Sorrow & Ms.Joy, Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- This Joy That I Have, Nosisa Mdladlamba
- Joy, chandra thiagarajan
- Tears of Joy!, sharon kubeck
- Yesterday and Tomorrow, John Boyle O'Reilly
- Joy Poems, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- My Joy, Aditya Bhaskara
- Joy Song, Della Hodgson James
- JOY, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- THE JOY OF ACHIEVEMENT, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- Joy Is In Your Heart, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Revel In The Joy Of Books, Anthony Shurland Phillander
- After Joy Comes Misery, Reginald Francois
- Spontaneous Brevity Life Celebration Skips, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Spontaneous Brevity Life Celebration, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Joy, Sarah Ragan
- Joy, Gemma Beagley
- MAN OF JOY, Aldo Kraas
- It Is A Joy, Kongsaeng Chris Everson
- Resurrection, Isabel Ecclestone Mackay
- The Greatest Joys in Life, gina hood
- A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose, Bashyam Narayanan
- O Joy, Westley Douglas
- (hgl) ...Love & Pain...Are You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- You Are The Pain and The Joy (rated 18 i.., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Stage Of Life..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- When You Are Distant From Me..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- For The Love Of My Life, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- You Are The Pain (part 2), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- In LIfe...Unless There Is Pain...There C.., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Pain...and...Joy, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- In All Things..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Of That We Know..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- It All You..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- You Are The Pain and The Joy, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- My Joy You Cannot Squish, Sandra Dodd
- Joy, Dozie Wogu
- Mother Of Pain and Of Joy, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Love & Pain...Are You, Waldon Pond Productions
- You are the Pain and the joy, Waldon Pond Productions
- 022-You Are The Pain and The Joy, Waldon Pond Productions
- With Joy, Joy O' Pateng
- The Jester of Joy, Steven SRS
- Joy, Joy, Joy, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Noises of Joy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Joy, Cheryl Cheng
- * A Joy!, Deva De Silva
- * A SEED WITHIN, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- The Joy Of Suddenly Learning, Shalom Freedman
- “Sweet Sounds of Joy”, Va Rockeya Foy
- Tear Drops Of Joy, valentine white
- Joy, Paul Cutting
- Now I Know Life Better, sri tista
- Joy, seeme now
- Joy, Miss Tee
- carpe diem