Poem about isolation. You can read the best isolation poems. Browse through all isolation poems.
13.An Ice-Bound Heart
Encased in indifferent ice
glacial heart beats slowly, coolly
caring less about others' needs
than preserving spirit's isolation;
or, caught in ego's snares,
thinks only of itself.
What an isolated soul it is:
seeing only its reflection
frozen in winter's frosty panes.
Can nothing crack the ice,
penetrate to spirit's depth
melt glacial walls
& let uncorrupted love enter,
laughing with joy?
Can such a heart,
(frigid & safe behind
ever take pleasure
other than isolation's illusory dance?
How then will it learn:
We all are connected; unique yet same.
Each of us carries Divinity's spark.
It matters not our heritage nor our name.
Disregarding others we stay lost in the dark,
Empty, cold & so forlorn,
'twere better we were never born
than waste our gifts in empty show,
Lock'd within self, nowhere to go:
always nose 'gainst glass press'd firm
Gazing outward o'er a glacial berm,
Surrounded by a self-made wall of ice
Never to know or enter paradise.
(Copyright 12/11/2005) read more »
a permafrost inside my soul.
I cannot count on read more »
15.! ! ! ! A Path for Self realization! ! ! !
Depression is like a wave pulling you further in
You don't feel up to facing anyone or anything
Depression is a huge emphasis on feeling sad and low read more »
17.Life In Isolation
I've been alone in this isolation
No more irrigation, no more commotion
I can't reach the lines
'Cause something stops me, girdled with vines read more »
18.Empire in Winter
Love equals people times the square of the speed
If we but knew the way to split
our atoms of isolation, paradise read more »
19.Finish the journey
The world is same as you see
But you are not free
You have to create
And recreate read more »
Talking together ought to be easy
Especially in bed read more »
Human being is guided by wishes
Almost with impossible he tries
Achieves goal and destines
It is all credited to divine power read more »
22.>>>Good and bad are illusions
I take a hammer and use it excessively
On a plate of reality, the plate gets fragmented
The fragmentation is an illusion
And i am trapped in it read more »
23.Breathes in a nape of a rotting body..
The dream disappears from motionless sensation,
Illusion; isolation from an external world,
The fascinated soul Dexterous tricks, read more »
24.Emptying my Lungs at the top of the World
Sitting atop the westernized
version of Haleakala,
my own Molokini;
staring at my feet and read more »
New Isolation Poems
- Singing In Isolation, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- In My Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- The Whole Wide World [REV.], Margaret Alice Second
- Isolation, Neil Moulang
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- Blue Is Shade of the Sky, Rohit Sapra
- Open Door For A Change, sallam yassin
- Suicide Country, Robbie Coburn
- Concrete Backyard, Carolyn May
- I Am A Bright Star, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Isolation, Mihaela Pirjol
- Observe Artistic Isolation, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Beneath the Downs of Gloom, N.K. Trevor
- Three Balls, Carl Sandburg
- Walking In Snow, Ronald Shields
- With Extreme Degree of Loneliness, Rohit Sapra
- Isolated, Lento Maez
- No isolation, gajanan mishra
- Simply Ended, Rohit Sapra
- Without Fear, Randy McClave
- No to isolation, hasmukh amathalal
- Isolation Is Deadly, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Wars Continue Still!, Ramesh T A
- European Heritage Invasion Versus Pacifi.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- IN THE END, A SAD KING, david gerardino
- Emotional Food Chain, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Sweet Isolation, iron panda 23
- Isolation, Ayesha Riaz
- Kings Of Trash, david gerardino
- Discovery, Shahzia Batool
- Loneliness and Laughter, Cassandra Kinman
- No Other Go, hasmukh amathalal
- Isolation Rocks, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Isolation, Dead Poetic
- Withdrawal of emotions, Arwen Lee CW
- Abandoned, Arpita Phukan Biswas
- Isolation, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Global Village Interlinkages, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Isolation, Juan Olivarez
- Tears, Indira Renganathan
- Deep, Dark, Dismay, Emily Reid
- Innate desolation, Mr. Bean
- Isolation is not the salvation, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' .., Dónall Dempsey
- Listen, Fred Babbin
- The Subconscious Shield, Peter Vector
- I Am The Sinner, Alena Del
- A STAR LOVE!, Ramesh T A
- Caged, BrittAnnie Humphries
- My Heart Misses You (don't know why), JAMES T. ADAIR
- *****Permafrost, David DeSantis
- leave me be, Nicollette Washington
- Nine Weeks, Casey Stewart
- Oasis Surrender, Phillip Gallant
- Black Lace, Luna Moon
- (((The Island))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- Isolation, Valentine Sasaki
- ! ! ! ! A Path for Self realization! ! ! !, Mamta Agarwal
- Isolation: A Haiku, Jim Milks
- Borderline, Selina Munsey
- biography of a poet during the war, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pride, Chris Bradshaw
- Where There Is A Hole, Adryan Rotica
- The One Escape, Alex Pyle
- Rare, Shaun McGurgan
- Insomnia, Wendy Bureau
- As You Grow Old, Seema Chowdhury
- Crowded Hours, Seema Chowdhury
- Minds eye solatium pt.1, Ashley Shannon
- Leaving, RIC S. BASTASA
- Isolation, RIC S. BASTASA
- Modern Day Poet, Tony Hernandez
- Cold thoughts on a winter night, peter rodenby
- carpe diem