49.A Naked Woman
I feel so cold,
Draw the wraps closer to me,
Yet it’s scorching as far as eyes could see.
I remember the time you told your friends, read more »
50.THE MYSTIC DRUM
When the mystic drum beats within-
The fear is no longer fear
It is swallowed down by courage
Shyness is replaced by dauntless mettle. read more »
51.When a woman changes!
Change is inevitable in our lives
As a woman ages
So she changes read more »
52.A Folk Dance
The Chardash is of Hungarian origin
with a name derived from a tavern
Said to be the dance of the gypsies…
Danced by the light of the lantern read more »
it would appear the semi-colon
has an identity crisis;
it might appear
it can’t decide if it’s a dot read more »
My sleeves hide my identity,
the side you’ll never know,
the side I’m ashamed of
and the side I’ll never show read more »
55.The Lonely Spider
The lonely spider reaches out
For what, you might ask?
If not to spin his web then for what?
For his identity read more »
56.The Identity's Role
Identity urges you to toil,
Makes you sacrifice, leaves you secure
And imbues interest and purpose.
The society provides identity. read more »
Revered Lady Justice
Balance truth and fairness
Restore to crime victims
Tranquility, peace, calmness read more »
He stole my heart, then my virginity and then he tried to steal my identity.
It’s two in the morning and I have cried until I have no more tears.
Can’t call my momma, can’t call daddy or any of my peers. read more »
Look at me,
Tell me what you see read more »
60.A Single Identity
Notwithstanding how you view the morn,
Or see the sunrise and the dawn, read more »
New Identity Poems
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem