Identity Poems - Poems For Identity
Poems about identity. You can read the best identity poems. Browse through all identity poems.
The Importance Of Your Purpose - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Too energy absorbing it is,
To promote with a devoting...
Of one's cultural identity,
To be kept connected without dollars and cents.
Since many today would rather have their efforts,
Funded for the purpose to document...
What it is they feel they represent.
And if the money isn't there...
Few are left to care if their culture is spared.
Or if the existence of it becomes extinct.
Especially in atmospheres where pride and identity,
Is meaningless unless it impresses with bling.
'We need more of 'us' to be paid to represent ourselves.'
~And if the funding isn't there? ~
'Why should we care who it is we are? '
~So your pride, identity and kept identity,
Depends upon who it is you can leave impressed? ~
~Then you will never know the importance of your purpose.
Or have your thoughts represent who you are.~
You give me some money...
And I'll show you where my thoughts are.'
And it will not be spent on anything philosophical.
It's about the bling.
Give me the bucks and to me that's everything.'
Comments about The Importance Of Your Purpose by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poems About Identity
- 1. The Importance Of Your Purpose , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 2. Not Ashamed Of Being Ashamed , gershon hepner
- 3. Can You Describe What That Is , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 4. Sinful Identity , Nikhil Parekh
- 5. In That Moment: A Meditation , Raj Arumugam
- 6. Sixsixsix , Charles Hice
- 7. Let's Launch Concepts , Nyein Way
- 8. A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.. , Nyein Way
- 9. After Zero , Nyein Way
- 10. Dust In The Wing/Lust In The Dark Green .. , Nyein Way
- 11. New Democracy , Nyein Way
- 12. Delayed Justice Story Poem , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 13. According To The Flesh , Edward Kofi Louis
- 14. Be Loyal To The Native , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 15. I Will Remain Connected , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 16. Golden Rule , gershon hepner
- 17. What 'Fit' Would I Want , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 18. United, We Stand T , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 19. No One Here Has Been Invited To Do The B.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 20. Challenges , Bob Gotti
- 21. Royal Dresses , gajanan mishra
- 22. A Family Of Seven , Muhammad Shanazar
- 23. Whether Daggerless But...And, Or If Cloa.. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 24. Name Value , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 25. To Make It Shown , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 26. Uncertainty For Friend J.T. Ellison , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 27. Egg To Hen Poem , Nyein Way
- 28. Identity And Rivalry , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 29. Proof Or No Proof , hasmukh amathalal
- 30. Joker Is My Name , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 31. I Must Say You Unfortunate , gajanan mishra
- 32. Descending Peace , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 33. Brighter Future , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 34. Life's Identity , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 35. Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 36. Search For Identity , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 37. Harley Heaven , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 38. No Name , gajanan mishra
- 39. Root And Fruit , Abdul Wahab
- 40. Lovely Life In A Garden. , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 41. Dharma Talk # 3 (Giving) , Eric Cockrell
- 42. Not Forever As Intended , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 43. Happy To Ignore Those Who Do Not Have A .. , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 44. We All Have Our Separate Cravings , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 45. The Single Mother , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 46. Not Afrocentric Enough , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 47. Making Privates Public , gershon hepner
- 48. Unaccustomed To Having An Identity , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 49. You And I , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 50. Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.. , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
New Identity Poems
- The World, Ceyfonce James
- Faults On Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity Is A Trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sinful Identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A Larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- carpe diem