361.The pledge for men
I pledge myself to do my best
And my faith in God gives me rest
I see the need to be responsible
Committing to goals and never fickle read more »
362.The garment of Africa
We are all fibres making up the fabric of humanity
And only in our unity can we see the garment of destiny
We must remember that we are all inextricably connected
An issue affecting one affects us all unrelated read more »
363.On The Internet
On the Internet one can be
anyone they shall choose to be.
Actors and actresses playing self created roles
hiding behind words and pictures on a screen read more »
364..Twin Virus Face to Face
PE 4 swimming lesson Amoranto, Cubao
I dive at the pool
swim freestyle read more »
Beware of your true identity
Who you prented to be is false
Beware of your silent mystery
And of your hearts own beating pulse read more »
366.The World of Memories
is like a huge sphere
lined with paths
winding in the darkness read more »
An infant craves for strokes.
A child craves for attention.
An adolescent craves for recognition.
An adult craves for identity. read more »
I'am caught a drift
In a sea of my own
Undoing in this foreign place
Overwhelmed and pullled under read more »
I have moments
Sometimes out of the Blue
When suddenly my mind is on you; read more »
Bound for everywhere at once,
Throwing sanity in the air
Common sense is irrelevant-
I'll overcome without it read more »
371.Myth and Reality or Reel Life and Real Life
In the movie appearing on the screen
We rejoice or feel sad with the characters
By viewing the illusion read more »
372.Feelings about leaving
I left the place I had been to for years.
Leaving a place is not about bidding
Good bye but more about feeling uprooted
And searching for a new identity. read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Password is required, gajanan mishra
- Your dealings, gajanan mishra
- threads, Cee Bea
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem