They came before preaching slavery
When slavery was no more profitable
Missionaries were despatched to Africa
To evagelise the 'dark world' read more »
362.Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say You, Give Me Your Identity (A Frog Or A Lizard Or A Snake)
Gentleman, who are you,
Peeping through the cracks of my bathroom,
Made by the bad mason
Just to take money from hastily, read more »
I've lost my identity
The unique aspect of the soul
That could only be me
Never an imposter could take read more »
The call was evident, but unexpected….
Dreams may remain unfulfilled but life always calls
So do cities, Kolkata calling…………………………….
The gullies, park street, coffee house and the read more »
365.The Feet Where Stand
The shielded egg hatched beautiful art,
Weather passed, stormy wind blown-grown smart
Pursue learning confess hidden gift intends
So alive, triumphal exclude the artist unseen. read more »
366.The Caesarean Child
Who is this caesarean child named caesar?
Great thought is this child and brave are his deeds.
Honor has he for all but fear he depicts none
This child who dwelled in the delphos of eve read more »
367.None Will Be Done Or Repeated
What do you wish to see from me?
No depth of identity. read more »
In the future no one will use their birth names-how gauche!
It will give none agita to coin identities-
Suppressing core data natural, preferable,
Welcome O survival-useful ruse. read more »
Landed up in a place where,
Everything seemed unfamiliar in that square...
Another topical competition in the run,
A Hi-Hello to everyone.. read more »
370.Weep not child Esq Babatunde Omidina
Adimeru weep not child, a hilarious cosmic actor hopping on one leg, jumping at sight hard drugs, peddling activities crushing identity of some unseeable forces, the powers that make one fall flat like the rock of Gibraltar, girdle of misplaced priority with dimming eyes of falling height talking babash will not solve it at all this time Weeping for a time, money for a life time with a lot of merry making When iron jam iron one must suddenly bent for one The sun and the moon collide to cause a terrible spark, people took cover to prevent another terrible spark
The darkness came with a threatening and lightening call to order, rubbishing identity, fear no fall, money happy system rejoicing tools that smiles on faces laughter create effect to make all pains disappear at a single touch of a button rift, dogs barking to support peoples happy moment read more »
371.If You Feel You Are Important
We are no more important,
Than the importance to us given.
If that is the reason,
You are basing your self worth. read more »
372.Daughter, I'll Be Here To Remind You!
when you grow older,
and start to age.
forget you self identity.
i will be here to remind you. read more »
New Identity Poems
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem