Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
Let us be this close tonight.
Let us blur out the boundaries;
Let us dissolve the barriers;
Let you and me be us tonight. read more »
What is a Name?
It is nothing but a Label given to one’s fame, crime, shame….. And What Not.
What is a Name, What is there in a Name? read more »
351.Being myself again
I realized that I wasn’t myself anymore
The world was passing me by
I lost myself in misconceptions
Lost myself in strange illusions read more »
There is always a doubt
Never quite visible
Like a coin thrown in read more »
None can deny that they too feel the scorching heat of summer
The freezing ice of winter
None can deny that they too feel the vacuum of hunger
And sometimes feel the fire of anger. read more »
354.The Love Letter
Your voice gives me butterflies
Your laugh makes me smile
I care about you dearly
Though I've known you for a while read more »
355.To live with.....
To, live for while
You need style
For want of honey
You need money read more »
356.A HUMAN BEING
[INSPIRED BY JON LONDON'S 'UNHEARD EARTH'
THANK YOU FRIEND JON] read more »
357.To My Man (Portrait)
Growing out from childish pranks,
With the storm and stress of turbulent teens,
I locked within my mind’s cupboard,
A portrait vaguely sketched, but never finished. read more »
358.remnants ***** IN COA BLDG AND THE PRESS
Sitting here around 9 am
Watching faces scrupulously
what a rare collections feeding read more »
Forgive me, I thought somebody cared,
I thought it was you
Or I would surely never dared
Reveal myself through read more »
From experience what we try to achieve?
Do we try to impose or leave it to believe?
From European past, it has emerged differently
From Middle East it has tested bitterly read more »
New Identity Poems
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH