No eyes to see
No sense of feeling read more »
Taste a new
Needs a close view. read more »
351.A cynic's view
When were you morphed into a cynical bug?
What drove you to be so utterly smug?
You claim your existence is filled with logic.
An all-knowing intellectual or merely an insecure cynic? read more »
Prudence exceeds foolishness
so is righteousness over wickedness
strength is better than weakness
this my conception of life read more »
353.Surrender with grace to Grace
Surrender with grace to Grace
Stripped naked of ego and mask on the face
All concepts paradigms, greed, fear, entanglement are shed as outworn dress
Thus naked, your inner grace expands and blends in His Grace. read more »
Of the streets
Tunnel reputations read more »
355.Identity and passion
He was not perturbed
When his son outplayed him.
She was not disturbed
When her lover outplayed her. read more »
our greatest confusion lies in identity...
we are not what we own, not what
we've accomplished, not even what
we've dreamed... read more »
Asinine assumptions and pointless conversations
Captivate the children mired in gloom beneath dismal skies
With broken umbrellas unprepared for the cold depressing rain. read more »
I'm the same woman
as you are
only I don't believe
in carrying a mark read more »
359.To Think Is Divine
When humans have made every discovery
Will we have found ourselves as well?
Or, will we stay lost in our 'Identities',
Self-absorbed and trapped in Hell? read more »
Occasionally I find in life
Happenings to confirm my ideals
Indications to justify the search
The discovery of true identity read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Password is required, gajanan mishra
- Your dealings, gajanan mishra
- threads, Cee Bea
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem