337.Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Liability
sneaky term PLC was introduced
in 1974 to take out identity suffix Ltd
as prior to 1974 giveaway Limited
warned investors of liability limited read more »
Let it rain music,
to give a lover's dream,
of a dreamer's love,
with a music man, read more »
still nothing to me just, a tears and a memories,
still nothing, only an extinguished candles, read more »
340.My Face In Your Mirror
I don't know how ego is properly used
or how to keep spirit from being abused
(Perhaps schism is only a thing of the mind
and Reality buffers Truth read more »
341.The Elusive Self.
I am reasonably happy with my own name, but if not,
I could easily change my name by deed poll,
and there are more than a few people who do this.
I like elegant, but uncommon, names like Arlen Specter. read more »
342.Texts of Emotion and Unique Fingerprints
My senses are imbedded deep within my mind’s monastery
with monks scribbling in focus to copy texts of my emotions
to record feelings and lies into my subconscious and desert
me in my reality, to make me able to wake from dreams read more »
343.Work Poems: Send Us Your Shoe Size And Star Sign
Provisioning is sadly remiss in
paying invoices - we claimed
for a service provider, ten years
on our list, came the message: read more »
344.Me and My Fiance
Its the same day and same moment
We are born and are growing together
We talk life and death together
We walk on the same path with same step. read more »
345.Clear Blue Sky
Have your eyes carried the azure sky?
Clear blue sky so straightforward as the sigh
That tingles from too much loving sight
Of a planet in turmoil and light. read more »
Shimmering in the sun's early rays
Striking intentions that lack purity
Illuminating the coward behind the lion
Acting as though there are no inhibitions read more »
Identity is to identify
Among a few
Who am I?
What am I? read more »
348.Arrested By Mistake
Clicking cuffs make the world grow
small real quick.
The car is even smaller except for the
smells of the prior occupant. read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Password is required, gajanan mishra
- Your dealings, gajanan mishra
- threads, Cee Bea
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem