Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
229.Identity and rivalry
Identity and Rivalry
Are two demons that work in you.
You toil more than you have to.
You spend more than you need to. read more »
230.THIRTEEN ARREST WARRANTS!
Thirteen arrest warrants
Came yesterday in my mail. read more »
231.You Will Know When It Has Been Discovered
I can not award you confirmation...
Of who it is you are.
With an identity felt.
Connected to an adjoining dignity. read more »
Striped from my identity
Not knowing who i am
Or who i might be...
The green of nature surrounds me read more »
233.0976..... I AM HAPPY TO LOSE MY IDENTITY
'Division is the very essence of conflicts'- JK
I am more than An Indian, A Hindu,
A Tamil, A Brahmin, A Man.
I dislike these Identities read more »
Just weak trust. read more »
235.As If They Have Their Own Identity
All of the Autumn leaves that fall from their mother tree
Are shaped so very differently
As if each has their own identity
At least that's how they seem to me. read more »
236.Uncertainty for Friend J.T. Ellison
There is a question troubling me.
How do I know that I am me?
You question my identity
I answer satisfactorily. read more »
237.950. Mother, Demolish my identity! Let me go out of ego cover! 240208
As a floating balloon traps air from atmosphere
My little self is ensnared by ‘I’ encircling sphere! read more »
238.The Taste of Cold Dregs
(a whisper reaches your ear:
‘nobody likes the taste of cold dregs…’
and you attach no meaning to it) read more »
239.A Single Identity
Notwithstanding how you view the morn,
Or see the sunrise and the dawn, read more »
240.(AAM) PRIESTS ARE THEY FOR REAL?
So alas! I found my faith gets troubled
So despair the feeling gets boggled
So confused by their outfit and weird appearances
So disturbing and confusing to my normal senses read more »
New Identity Poems
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The elusive self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky