Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
229.Lovely life in a garden.
Man make the garden pretty,
mowing, weeding and pruning,
Weeds are unwanted plants,
in between the chosen ones. read more »
You. I. You & I, mirrors looking for ourselves in each others eyes
Passing life shoving moments images days years hunting voraciously
Wading through tides of patience and those of impatience
Hiding that hunger to protect our identity from mockery, from judgement read more »
231.A sense of identity
Can I take your identity?
Ghanaian, Am I?
Do I take your identity?
Black American? Am I? read more »
232.Not Forever As Intended
A ruthless viciousness,
Whether fully disguised...
To keep it hidden.
Is still... read more »
233.I Once Made The Mistake
I once made the mistake of investigating who you really are.
You just surfaced the labels of your identities. read more »
234.You Will Know When It Has Been Discovered
I can not award you confirmation...
Of who it is you are.
With an identity felt.
Connected to an adjoining dignity. read more »
Striped from my identity
Not knowing who i am
Or who i might be...
The green of nature surrounds me read more »
236.Undress me! ! ! ! !
Living under a cover
Undress my emotions
I want to break free read more »
237.Weep not child Esq Babatunde Omidina
Adimeru weep not child, a hilarious cosmic actor hopping on one leg, jumping at sight hard drugs, peddling activities crushing identity of some unseeable forces, the powers that make one fall flat like the rock of Gibraltar, girdle of misplaced priority with dimming eyes of falling height talking babash will not solve it at all this time Weeping for a time, money for a life time with a lot of merry making When iron jam iron one must suddenly bent for one The sun and the moon collide to cause a terrible spark, people took cover to prevent another terrible spark
The darkness came with a threatening and lightening call to order, rubbishing identity, fear no fall, money happy system rejoicing tools that smiles on faces laughter create effect to make all pains disappear at a single touch of a button rift, dogs barking to support peoples happy moment read more »
238.The Caesarean Child
Who is this caesarean child named caesar?
Great thought is this child and brave are his deeds.
Honor has he for all but fear he depicts none
This child who dwelled in the delphos of eve read more »
239.None Will Be Done Or Repeated
What do you wish to see from me?
No depth of identity. read more »
In the future no one will use their birth names-how gauche!
It will give none agita to coin identities-
Suppressing core data natural, preferable,
Welcome O survival-useful ruse. read more »
New Identity Poems
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
- Lady Justice, Camille Rose Castillo
- Exeter Hotel, Pierre Rausch
- A -Deformational -Decompositional- Story.., Nyein Way
- Another Preaching, Babatunde Aremu
- Silent Screams, Yasmeen Khan
- LET US PERFORM, ROCHISH MON
- The Veiled Identity! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Ting of Verve! !, VARSHA SINGH
- Melancholia, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Return My Identity, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Exploring happiness #23- Identity, June Stepansky
- One and the same, gajanan mishra
- World of My Own, Sawmitra Roy
- The Waif’s Wailing., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Do Squirrels Use Masks, Lawrence S. Pertillar