Identity Poems - Poems For Identity
Poems about identity. You can read the best identity poems. Browse through all identity poems.
Civilization May......... - Poem by hasmukh amathalal
Civilizations may emerge fresh and vanish
Remains may be found later on but not finish
Excavations may shed some light on glorious past
There may be some reasons for its extinctions very fast
How does nation emerge with historical traditions?
Deep rooted love for holy land without condition
Every citizen ready to shed blood for its pride and honor
All to defend irrespective of old or young major or minor
Nation may remain within secured boundaries
It may have all the prosperity with big industries
Peace and stability may still elude the nation
Other neighbors may not like to have good relations
How can sentiments and attachments remain intact without identity?
Stable nation with strong defense is all call of the day and necessity
Nation can only prosper and rise with strong and resolute action
We the people of nation has every right to defend without any reaction
Can any nation prosper without popular support?
Is it not essential to live as one nation with good rapport?
Does then any nation may you look towards you for any weak spot?
I think they will refrain from any mad misadventure and dare not
It will be great shame if we have to live under constant fear
It will be living death if constantly agony and pain we have to bear
Nation will pass through identity crisis and suffer with humiliation
To live under shame may add insult and find no reconciliation
It is right said “don’t ask what country is doing for you”
But ask “what you are doing for the country”
It has deep meaning in it and quiet sensible thought behind
Any nation can’t afford to go without it and reasonably find
No nation can advance and have identity of its own
If it has no clear policy and stand clearly known
At least people of other nations may look toward with a respect
They will think twice before and enter into pact
Ancient civilizations were knows for its tolerance
“Live and let others live” was slogan free from any interfearence
This always formed corner stone of policy
Liberty and freedom were not the words from mighty
Liberal thoughts must prevail and message should go across
Let there be the free world with liberty thoughts and no threats to pose
No intimidation of any sort with mutual territorial integrity in tact
Let there be free flow of people to uphold the humanity in fact
Comments about Civilization May......... by hasmukh amathalal
Poems About Identity
- 1. Civilization May......... , hasmukh amathalal
- 2. Cheerleading. , Sara Amidon
- 3. My Identity , Lucia Domingos Fula
- 4. Identity Crisis , David Semenske
- 5. Why The 'Y' , Udiah (witness to Yah)
- 6. Stolen Identity , Kathryn Garner
- 7. Bye Bye Poemhunter , Vishal Sharma
- 8. /// Humor ***** Judge The Suspect , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 9. Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece , Rajesh Thankappan
- 10. I Search , RONY PATRA
- 11. The Lonely Spider , Andreanna Atkins
- 12. Delusions! , C. P. Sharma
- 13. 2012 , Josephe Buchanan
- 14. Identity Not In Crisis- , gajanan mishra
- 15. Identity Controls Behaviour , Peter Hall
- 16. Haiku-Identity , DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 17. Me: The Thief Of My Identity , Brad Combs
- 18. Barriers And Barricades! , kafil uddin raihan.
- 19. A Question In Rhyme , Max Reif
- 20. Self (Haiku) , Kelly Kurt
- 21. Identity , Micron
- 22. Just A Glance , Amir Khusro
- 23. Marooned Poets , Mr. M Jamal
- 24. My Shadow , Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar
- 25. Strong Identity , hasmukh amathalal
- 26. Face Same Wall , hasmukh amathalal
- 27. Every Woman Is A Poet. , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 28. >≫≫≫≫Traveling On Other .. , Abdul Wahab
- 29. Limerick-11 , DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 30. Faults On Identities. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 31. Questionable Identity , Deodath Debideen
- 32. When We Lose Our Culture , Aldo Kraas
- 33. Confused Sexuality , Sylvia Chidi
- 34. I Can Breathe Freely , Rohit Sapra
- 35. Identity... , thumper 786
- 36. Mama Africa's Identity , Edward Kofi Louis
- 37. With Identity Card , gajanan mishra
- 38. Taking Birth , gajanan mishra
- 39. Identity - Love , gajanan mishra
- 40. Batman , Randy Johnson
- 41. Identity. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 42. Identity , Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- 43. The Identity's Role , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 44. Found Missing , Jaishree Nair
- 45. Identity - Where Is It , gajanan mishra
- 46. Identity Crisis , Aldo Kraas
- 47. Who Are You , gajanan mishra
- 48. The King's Daughter , Cecelia Weir
- 49. Knowing Me Transfixed Impaled , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 50. You Are Right , gajanan mishra
New Identity Poems
- The Ballad Of John Mann, Peter Hall
- The World, Ceyfonce James
- Faults On Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity Is A Trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- carpe diem