13.Much Madness is divinest Sense
Much Madness is divinest Sense -
To a discerning Eye -
Much Sense - the starkest Madness -
`Tis the Majority read more »
14.A cicada shell
A cicada shell;
it sang itself
utterly away. read more »
15.O Me! O Life!
O ME! O life!... of the questions of these recurring;
Of the endless trains of the faithless--of cities fill'd with the
foolish; read more »
16.Ego Dominus Tuus
Hic. On the grey sand beside the shallow stream
Under your old wind-beaten tower, where still
A lamp burns on beside the open book
That Michael Robartes left, you walk in the moon, read more »
17.Song of Myself, I
I Celebrate myself, and sing myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you. read more »
18.Bliss of Identity -new-
All Nature is taught in radiant ways to move,
All beings are in myself embraced.
O fiery boundless Heart of joy and love,
How art thou beating in a mortal's breast ! read more »
19.I Should Love To Be Loved
I am neither infant nor happy grandfather
Nor parent, nor lover
Of anyone, of anyone.
I am, as every man is, Majesty, read more »
20.Shepherd And Goatherd
Shepherd. That cry's from the first cuckoo of the year.
I wished before it ceased.
Goatherd. Nor bird nor beast read more »
21.Identity: A Sonnet -new-
Identity: A Sonnet
That I am I, I surely know full well ;
I know my littleness and little place, read more »
22.I am He!
Mind, nor intellect, nor ego, feeling;
Sky nor earth nor metals am I.
I am He, I am He, Blessed spirit, I am He! read more »
When Hans Hofmann became a hedgehog
somewhere in a Germany that has
vanished with its forests and hedgerows read more »
Write down !
I am an Arab
And my identity card number is fifty thousand
I have eight children
And the ninth will come after a summer
Will you be angry? read more »
New Identity Poems
- Bully, Ban Quang Che
- Faults on identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Password is required, gajanan mishra
- Your dealings, gajanan mishra
- threads, Cee Bea
- Mona Lisa, The Enigmatic Masterpiece, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am Here And Still, gajanan mishra
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ATTRACTION OR FASHION?, Solomon Bright Dankwa
- At 43, searching for identity, Harshit Agrawal
- Who Am I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Can Breathe Freely, Rohit Sapra
- Messenger has no identity, gajanan mishra
- The Elusive Self., michael walker
- Identity., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Identity is a trap., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Gap Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Face same wall, hasmukh amathalal
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- sinful identity, Nikhil Parekh
- A larger Identity, Savita Tyagi
- Terzanelle for Octavia Estelle Butler, Marieta Maglas
- Identity, Danielle Dessels
- Identity - Love, gajanan mishra
- Limited Suffix Finances Warns Limited Li.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, Mr. Nobody
- The Importance Of Your Purpose, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Identity (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why the 'Y', Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Life Demands, Perveiz Ali
- Taking Birth, gajanan mishra
- What's In A Name, Shobana Gomes
- Haiku-Identity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Naked Woman, Shruti Goswami
- Identity - where is it, gajanan mishra
- For the future, hasmukh amathalal
- Strong identity, hasmukh amathalal
- Pseudonym Days, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Terry Craddock is Terence George Craddock, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- synopsis, GRANT FRASER
- It Is On All Sides, gajanan mishra
- What Is That Identity, gajanan mishra
- Identity Crisis, David Semenske
- O, Missed-Call-Giver..., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Feet Where Stand, Dona Jean
- 065. Numbers, John Westlake
- Word Images Poetic Fusions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- >>>this universe is my oyster, Abdul Wahab
- Oh Kolkata, felix lama
- Identity, Suresh Dogra
- Let me enjoy, gajanan mishra
- My Relationship, Liliana EL.
- Identity, Liliana EL.
- Tear Drops, hasmukh amathalal
- Identity, Michele Clucas
- Can You Describe What That Is, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful Is Telling, gajanan mishra
- Who am I, Nur Meiyati
- Fighting Territory, Peter Hall
- Your Own Identity, gajanan mishra
- Gentleman, Who Are Peeping Through? Say .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Repressed Desires..., VARSHA SINGH
- A Través Del Suelo, Liliana EL.
- Is the griding of the dusk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Notion, Sunny Chopra
- Identity Not In Crisis-, gajanan mishra
- Primordial Identity, Soubhagyabanta Maharana
- Fragmented / Enchanted, john clinock
- For honor, hasmukh amathalal
- The Door Ajar, Lauren B Called
- Invisible identity, gajanan mishra
- I Will Remain Connected, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Royal Dresses, gajanan mishra
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem