Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
Wives, submit to your own husbands,
For the husband is the head of the wife;
Husbands, love your wives!
And stop jumping from bed to bed; read more »
Fell a jar, woman died
That simple read more »
51.Wife Means Cheers
Wife decorated nicely
To make the husband cheerful.
Wife means one who read more »
52.Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wakes Up!
If one self’s husband,
Even though he is lame
without fair complexion,
he is equivalent to the son of read more »
53.Mistake of Fact!
Male crow! Female crow!
Love each other,
Wife and husband; read more »
54.Togetherness Is Gone
Stop cleaning the house
Please come here
To accompany me read more »
55.Where Is She?
The virtuous women
Is scarce in the land
Go to the palace
Search the dungeon read more »
56.She Was a Great Woman - Coretta Scott King
She was a woman of strength
She handled great responsibility as her husband fought for our freedom
She was a woman of vision
As she stood by her husband she could see what he saw and continue to stand read more »
He says he loves me, yet he'd rather be apart
He said he trusts me, just not with his heart.
I wonder all the time how could I of let this be
Why did I make the wrong choices read more »
58.'I ASKED GOD WHY'
59.A Mothers Wish
A woman told her husband she wanted a divorce
She told him that it was because she didn't love him anymore
She gave him full custody of her kids
And its the best thing she ever did read more »
60.Strange but True
Strange man laying in my bed-
Thank you for your attempt to comfort and your kind words you've said.
I mean no offense to you, read more »
New Husband Poems
- what should a husband do?, Nikhil Parekh
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- Grapple, apple!, Edward Kofi Louis
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- Car without wheels, gajanan mishra
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let my husband know, Maya Sarishvili
- A Father's Day Like No Other, Donal Mahoney
- A doe eyed Bengali beauty, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The fertile period the couple should uni.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Definitely not made for each other, Bashyam Narayanan
- That Telling Look, sheena blackhall
- Eleventh Flag, Darlene Walsh
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- terrible tragedy, lee fones
- Open Letter My Husband, Maureen Alikor
- WIFE NOBLE CHARACTER, PINONDANG SITUMEANG
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- I Am The Son, gajanan mishra
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Involved In Wives Arguments, Terence G. Craddock
- What my husband means to me...., Umasree Raghunath
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rape Of Lucretia's Strength, Is It Poetry
- Loving husband is my king for a good kin.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A woman beautifies herself to make her h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A wife beautifies herself for her husban.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Man of good character, gajanan mishra
- Hurried Deep Sighs Only Are Arising!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Position Available, Violet Winters
- Unalloyed devotion, gajanan mishra
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- < Thought >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Well principled wife considers the husba.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Chaste Women Never Forget The Thoughts O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- By Seeing Birds and Animals, Learn To Be.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband and Wife Should Be United By Min.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Husband and Wife Should Develop Good.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Woman Is Considered As God For All O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The result of conflicting husband and wi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- House wife, S.D. TIWARI
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- I Have Sucked The Breast Of A Widow Whom.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Grumble, Aparna Chatterjee
- - Go -, Aparna Chatterjee
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Who Needs Cruise Missiles?, Joe Rosochacki
- The Almighty, Micheal Nkemchor Nwabuoku
- The Constancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Watching the Mountains Change Color, Donal Mahoney
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Woman to Woman Thing., Terry Collett
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Wife’s compliments and contempt., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Limerick: Once A Woman-Cleanser In Malawi, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Just Dialogue!, Neela Nath
- Husbands' Sins, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No time left for correction, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sigh, Rosemary Monahan