Poem about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
37.The Rat's Tight Schedule
A man stumbled on some rat droppings.
Hey, who put those there? That's dangerous, he said.
His wife said, those are pieces of a rat.
Wait, he's coming apart, he's all over the floor, said the
He can't help it; you don't think he wants to drop pieces of
himself all over the floor, do you? said the wife.
But I could have flipped and fallen through the floor, said
Well, he's been thinking of turning into a marsupial, so try
to have a little patience. I'm sure if you were thinking of
turning into a marsupial he'd be patient with you. But, on the
other hand, don't embarrass him if he decides to remain
placental, he's on a very tight schedule, said the wife.
A marsupial, a wonderful choice, cried the husband . . . read more »
38.(104) (Meera) The Early Life Of Meera
Rajputs took ’Sati’ as a sacred one
For any live widowed woman
To burn herself in the fire
With her husband in the pyre read more »
39.The Meaning of True Love
A love shared, a life shared
Words spoken heart to heart
A true love kiss read more »
Eliza, what fools are the Mussulman sect,
Who to woman deny the soul's future existence!
Could they see thee, Eliza, they'd own their defect,
And this doctrine would meet with a general resistance. read more »
41.A Farmers Poem
'I don't like Poetry'
Said the husband to the wife..
'I've no time for such things
I live a Farmers life' read more »
An old woman likes to melt her husband. She puts him in
a melting device, and he pours out the other end in a hot
bloody syrup, which she catches in a series of little husband
molds. read more »
I'm looking for a husband, you know the sort of chap
The kind of guy who copes with things and never has a flap
The one who fixes cars and bikes and often mows the lawn
Takes the kids on Sunday hikes while I with hammock yawn read more »
44.I Am Proud Of My Husband!
I am proud of my husband because he had the strength to work and take care of me and our child.
I am Proud of my husband because he had allowed me to be a stay Home Mom while many husbands send their wives to work outside home.
I am proud of my husband because he never reminds me of my past sorrows.
I am Proud of my Husband because He is a wonderful father and a Great Provider. read more »
45.I have maya for mother in law
I have Maya for mother-in-law,
the world for father-in-law;
three brothers-in-law, like tigers;
and the husband’s thoughts read more »
46.Person and Personality
Person and Personality
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At my mirror I stare
Ask who is this person? read more »
47.The Separated Women
The Separated Women
Go lying through the land,
For they have plenty dresses,
And money, too, in hand; read more »
48.A Young Mother Waits Lonely
A young mother waits lonely,
But with war it didn’t start.
It began with a with a duty,
To country and heart. read more »
New Husband Poems
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- LOLA AURELIA'S LOVE, naida supnet
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- CATH BACK PAIN, otteri selvakumar
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The battle field, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- worse makes better, mark nwagwu
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Strange but True, sarah hughes
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Husband Where Are You?, Ivy Saldana
- Dear Lord, new heart
- Her Sea Tale, Sandra Martyres
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- **Discourses LXV ‘Lesser relationships’, Sadiqullah Khan
- halku - 70, Maria Barbara Korynt
- My Husband., anju addanki
- # # a renewal of love - senryu, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- A Honey-Do List (This is my attempt at a.., Victoria Dame
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Happiness: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Scared for life, Holly Somer
- carpe diem