Poem about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
349.ROCKETS TO ROSES
Dedicated to My late husband Robert McFarland
Not so long ago in happier days rockets were needed
to put a man on the moon.
My husband succeeded. Then came retirement, what would he do?
He was a scientist, this he knew.
Soon he had a garden of roses like none
I had ever seen.
Loving care he gave them until his life was through.
This I try to do!
I know he enjoys the ones I take to him at his
place of rest.
Sleep well, my love, I am doing my best! read more »
350.Wives of a Few Bureaucrats
We the wives of a few bureaucrats
Turn our face to you.
O Lord, save us,
Devastated in relaxation are we, read more »
God is unseen partner,
in every relationship;
between husband and wife,
even as God's Holy read more »
352.The Hare And His Wife
Grandma gathered us
Under the pear tree
Bathed in pale moonlight
The silvery moonlight casting read more »
353.Mahabharata, Book V - Overtaken by Fate
Twelve-month in the darksome forest by her true and chosen lord,
Sweet Savitri served his parents by her thought and deed and word,
Bark of tree supplied her garments draped upon her bosom fair,
Or the red cloth as in asrams holy women love to wear. read more »
354.A mery Iest
Sometimes in France, a woman dwelt,
Whose husband being dead:
Within a yeere, or somwhat more,
An other did her wed. read more »
The Day she said “I Do” was the proudest of her life.
Her darling, darling husband took her for his wife.
She thought her life would turn around
She thought that she would tread new ground read more »
Seated at my Uncle's funeral fire
Are family close, all well attired
In the middle of them like a well fed hen
Is he who took aim, and recompense read more »
357.I'm Sitting Here
I'am sitting here by the telephone
Hoping you will call and explain why you have gone
You said there was nothing on this earth
That could destroy our love read more »
Who are the creatures that enter in the night
Doors and windows are locked tight read more »
359.The Faithful Husband
The faithful husband loves as the Christ
The wife he has been given;
He must be as Yeshua to her
And make her life as heaven. read more »
360.'LOVE DIED YOUNG'
They met at the local library
One cold wintry day
They had nice conversation
And later met again at read more »
New Husband Poems
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- LOLA AURELIA'S LOVE, naida supnet
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- CATH BACK PAIN, otteri selvakumar
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The battle field, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- worse makes better, mark nwagwu
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Strange but True, sarah hughes
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Husband Where Are You?, Ivy Saldana
- Dear Lord, new heart
- Her Sea Tale, Sandra Martyres
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- **Discourses LXV ‘Lesser relationships’, Sadiqullah Khan
- halku - 70, Maria Barbara Korynt
- My Husband., anju addanki
- # # a renewal of love - senryu, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- A Honey-Do List (This is my attempt at a.., Victoria Dame
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Happiness: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Scared for life, Holly Somer
- carpe diem