Husband Poems - Poems For Husband
Poems about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
349.Husband Of Mine
Husband of Mine
If I forgot to tell you I love you, I am sorry, sometimes I lose my mind. Please I beg, don’t you ever get confused, I love you all the time.
Baby you are the light that guides my way, and you remind me that love is true, God exists to me only because I feel this for you. That life’s worth living, that the breeze is cool, and that the sun is hot –you make me feel alive, and I know I make you feel the same way too –there’s no way we could not.
Husband of mine
O’ how sweet, that kiss that you give me tastes of peaches, and your hair smells like wild jasmine and fresh mint leaves –so I curl my toes, and surrender my brows – they were seized up until I hold you close now. I’m calm because I feel you; nothing else could take your place. My terrible day is now gone away, disappeared and vanished, simply because you smile.
Thank you sweetheart for being you and sharing you, that which is devil’s brew – dangerous you are. The lethal weapon satan wishes he could get his hands on, but God claimed you, and then named you, Son. Then I met you and have kept you ever since because you’ve swept me up and I’m in love. You are the bullets in a semi auto and you’ve pierced my heart. It cannot be un-done, and I don’t want it too, you for me and me for you.
Husband of mine
I want more of you even though I’ve had a share, husband of mine I don’t care. WE are love and that is absolute. I want you; I need you so bad I cannot breath. So I’m down on my knees here because I need you oh dear husband, to see my despair, for you to realize and see how clear, it is that I’m obsessed with you, that we are meant to be, that nothing can ever keep us apart and that you love me.
Husband of mine
I want to kiss your skin until my lips become numb from puckering. I want you inside me twisting until there’s no longer hissing, but purs. I love you oh sweet husband of mine forever and 13 days, I will not waist another moment for you to walk away. What we have is too strong, and too good. I will not rest until this here is understood,
Husband you are mine, the lover of my soul, keeper of my desires and dreams, my heartbeat –a slave to your will I am, and your wife for ever more.
Dear Husband of mine, I’m madly in Love you, do you feel the same way too? read more »
350.My Tom -new-
Lonely tears streaming
drown her weariness of life
reaching ever down,
she placed her love like flowers read more »
351.The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As Her Husband Liveth (Bible)
1 CORINTHIANS 7: 10-11
And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: read more »
352.SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS
Such scorching heat!
Do you want the shade of an umbrella
or the shade of your husband? read more »
353.On the Death of a Louse
A Treacherous Thug
Hid under a Rug
And drank Malt Liquor
From a Pewter Mug. read more »
A person with ambition,
Whose life was full of tension,
And who changed her husband's mind,
With words that were not kind. read more »
All around me people are dying.
An old tune set to Muzak
becomes the soundtrack
to our despair. Beside me, read more »
1.Conducting husband’s earning regarded
best life partner.
2.Degrading virtue of wife
grandeur life worthless. read more »
357.Looking Glass Looks Back
This old lady, barely tryin'
worn and broken, sick from cryin'
Husband's dead and so am I
wonder how I barely try. read more »
She is owner of her husband’s nest
plans all his ideas in her own head
she is just a house wife
doesn’t earn a single pie read more »
If we listened husband and wife's shout,
'Ain't they fighting? ', our mind would be in doubt.
If we saw wife shutting the door, read more »
She grew up
In a happy family read more »
New Husband Poems
- Phenomenal Husband, Musab Jamal
- My Tom, Jonathan Bellmann
- Al Siddique (The Truth), Mariam Abdelghani
- Apni Dehati Wife Ke Sang On The Eve of I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rape Of Lucretia's Strength, Is It Poetry
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House wife, S.D. TIWARI
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Almighty, Micheal Pacific
- The Constancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Woman to Woman Thing., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- For the love of..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Either way is she hit., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- LADY MACBETH, Pratheek Praveen Kumar
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- Woman’s concerns, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- Looking Glass Looks Back, Constance Sherman
- Father-Son, naida supnet
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS, RUDRA KINSHUK
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Dear Lord, new heart
- A migratory widow bird from Afghanistan, nimal dunuhinga
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- Waiting Room, Norman Minnick
- My Husband., anju addanki
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- On the Death of a Louse, M.L. Squier
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Chappals, Indira Renganathan
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- A DOCTOR'S MISTAKE, Michael P. Johnson
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- The Mouse, The Wife, The Husband, The Kn.., bob eichen
- carpe diem