Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
349.0099.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan 97
For the growth of Fame and Righteousness
Tamil Transliteration read more »
350.Still you believe marriages are heavenly....
Our only daughter is our pride
Graduated in flying colours without a guide
Won a seat in Management, as she so did decide
Went ahead with a programme in marketing side read more »
351.The Three Gossips' Wager
AS o'er their wine one day, three gossips sat,
Discoursing various pranks in pleasant chat,
Each had a loving friend, and two of these
Most clearly managed matters at their ease. read more »
352.Mahabharata, Book V - Overtaken by Fate
Twelve-month in the darksome forest by her true and chosen lord,
Sweet Savitri served his parents by her thought and deed and word,
Bark of tree supplied her garments draped upon her bosom fair,
Or the red cloth as in asrams holy women love to wear. read more »
353.A mery Iest
Sometimes in France, a woman dwelt,
Whose husband being dead:
Within a yeere, or somwhat more,
An other did her wed. read more »
Shorthand for trying
to put the clock back and to be
as in your twenties and to flee
all thoughts of dying, read more »
The Day she said “I Do” was the proudest of her life.
Her darling, darling husband took her for his wife.
She thought her life would turn around
She thought that she would tread new ground read more »
356.Wives of a Few Bureaucrats
We the wives of a few bureaucrats
Turn our face to you.
O Lord, save us,
Devastated in relaxation are we, read more »
357.(105) (Meera) The Marriage Talk
Meera reached the proper age,
That proposed her marriage.
Her mother was worried,
It was time, she be married. read more »
358.Behind Closed Doors
Husband and wife may live their lives
In their home that's filled with pride.
It matters not how the mighty tiger roars,
You don't know what goes on behind closed doors. read more »
359.ROCKETS TO ROSES
Dedicated to My late husband Robert McFarland
Not so long ago in happier days rockets were needed
to put a man on the moon.
My husband succeeded. Then came retirement, what would he do? read more »
360.Three Night Stand
My husband, my man, my three night stand.
Forbidden fruit, that's what you are,
But yet my shining star.
What we shared, I try to forget, read more »
New Husband Poems
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- Car without wheels, gajanan mishra
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let my husband know, Maya Sarishvili
- A Father's Day Like No Other, Donal Mahoney
- A doe eyed Bengali beauty, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The fertile period the couple should uni.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Definitely not made for each other, Bashyam Narayanan
- That Telling Look, sheena blackhall
- Eleventh Flag, Darlene Walsh
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- terrible tragedy, lee fones
- Open Letter My Husband, Maureen Alikor
- WIFE NOBLE CHARACTER, PINONDANG SITUMEANG
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- I Am The Son, gajanan mishra
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Involved In Wives Arguments, Terence G. Craddock
- What my husband means to me...., Umasree Raghunath
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rape Of Lucretia's Strength, Is It Poetry
- Loving husband is my king for a good kin.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A woman beautifies herself to make her h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A wife beautifies herself for her husban.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Man of good character, gajanan mishra
- Hurried Deep Sighs Only Are Arising!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Position Available, Violet Winters
- Unalloyed devotion, gajanan mishra
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- < Thought >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Well principled wife considers the husba.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Chaste Women Never Forget The Thoughts O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- By Seeing Birds and Animals, Learn To Be.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband and Wife Should Be United By Min.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Husband and Wife Should Develop Good.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Woman Is Considered As God For All O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The result of conflicting husband and wi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- House wife, S.D. TIWARI
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- I Have Sucked The Breast Of A Widow Whom.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Grumble, Aparna Chatterjee
- - Go -, Aparna Chatterjee
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Who Needs Cruise Missiles?, Joe Rosochacki
- The Almighty, Micheal Nkemchor Nwabuoku
- The Constancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Watching the Mountains Change Color, Donal Mahoney
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Woman to Woman Thing., Terry Collett
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Wife’s compliments and contempt., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Limerick: Once A Woman-Cleanser In Malawi, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Just Dialogue!, Neela Nath
- Husbands' Sins, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No time left for correction, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sigh, Rosemary Monahan
- Father Forgives Son, gajanan mishra
- Love and Peace, gajanan mishra
- Bitter experience of my first night, Rani Madhubala
- WHERE HUSBANDS DARE, santhana louis