Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
13.The Faithful Wife
The faithful wife in the Christ
Obeys her husband's word;
Claims her own authority
By calling her husband, lord. read more »
14.On her wedding day -new-
On her wedding day
I told my daughter,
Remember, dear, you are
going to the in-laws, read more »
my husband is the poignant King,
A guardian, read more »
The seahorse doesn’t do divorce:
It picks a spouse for life.
The wife’s the husband and, perforce,
The husband is the wife. read more »
17.Cause of great unhappiness
Are wife and husband a cause
Of great unhappiness?
But wife and husband read more »
18.Be kind and courteous to the husband
Who / which is
supporting the elderly woman?
Is it the walker or the husband? read more »
19.The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I.
O Happy soul, Jehovah's bride,
The Lamb's beloved spouse;
Strong consolation's flowing tide,
Thy Husband thee allows. read more »
An old woman likes to melt her husband. She puts him in
a melting device, and he pours out the other end in a hot
bloody syrup, which she catches in a series of little husband
molds. read more »
21.What Mother Told Me
My hands on her bosom
And eyes on the virgin statue
She made me swear read more »
22.will you still accept me as your husband? -new-
Does only going to the corporate office from an exact
9 in the morning to 9 in the bewitching night; prove
that a man is indeed an infallibly true husband to his
jubilantly vivacious wife? read more »
23.Are You a Good Husband?
All married men want to be called a good husband
A good husband is a decent husband
Mr. Husband what you done to deserve this decency?
Has your wife ever referred to you as her good husband? read more »
24.You're living in paradise
I'm getting tired of hearing your silly complaints.
You're angry because your husband isn't a saint.
Your husband forgets and leaves the toilet seat up and you think this isn't very nice.
You think you have it bad but you're really living in paradise. read more »
New Husband Poems
- what should a husband do?, Nikhil Parekh
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- Grapple, apple!, Edward Kofi Louis
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- Car without wheels, gajanan mishra
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let my husband know, Maya Sarishvili
- A Father's Day Like No Other, Donal Mahoney
- A doe eyed Bengali beauty, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The fertile period the couple should uni.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Definitely not made for each other, Bashyam Narayanan
- That Telling Look, sheena blackhall
- Eleventh Flag, Darlene Walsh
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- terrible tragedy, lee fones
- Open Letter My Husband, Maureen Alikor
- WIFE NOBLE CHARACTER, PINONDANG SITUMEANG
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- I Am The Son, gajanan mishra
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Involved In Wives Arguments, Terence G. Craddock
- What my husband means to me...., Umasree Raghunath
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rape Of Lucretia's Strength, Is It Poetry
- Loving husband is my king for a good kin.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A woman beautifies herself to make her h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A wife beautifies herself for her husban.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Man of good character, gajanan mishra
- Hurried Deep Sighs Only Are Arising!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Position Available, Violet Winters
- Unalloyed devotion, gajanan mishra
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- < Thought >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Don’t Try To Convince Me By Condescend W.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Well principled wife considers the husba.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Chaste Women Never Forget The Thoughts O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- By Seeing Birds and Animals, Learn To Be.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband and Wife Should Be United By Min.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Husband and Wife Should Develop Good.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Woman Is Considered As God For All O.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The result of conflicting husband and wi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- House wife, S.D. TIWARI
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- I Have Sucked The Breast Of A Widow Whom.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Grumble, Aparna Chatterjee
- - Go -, Aparna Chatterjee
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Who Needs Cruise Missiles?, Joe Rosochacki
- The Almighty, Micheal Nkemchor Nwabuoku
- The Constancy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Watching the Mountains Change Color, Donal Mahoney
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Woman to Woman Thing., Terry Collett
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Wife’s compliments and contempt., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Limerick: Once A Woman-Cleanser In Malawi, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Just Dialogue!, Neela Nath
- Husbands' Sins, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- No time left for correction, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sigh, Rosemary Monahan