Poem about husband. You can read the best husband poems. Browse through all husband poems.
13.My Wife’s Second Husband
THE WORLD goes round, old fellow,
And still I’m in the swim,
While my wife’s second husband
Is growing old and grim.
I meet him in the city—
It all seems very tame—
He glances at me sometimes
As if I were to blame.
Oh, my wife’s second husband
Was handsome, young and true;
He had his boyish visions
(I had my visions too).
He made a model lover—
The greenest in the game—
They say, when I was married
That I was just the same.
Though I am ten years older
My hair is dark to-day,
While my wife’s second husband
Is quickly growing grey.
I drank when first he knew me,
And he drank not at all;
I see that he, through drinking,
Is going to the wall.
A sweet ill-treated woman,
A drunken brute (Good Lord!)—
Ah, well, she got her freedom,
And he got his reward.
He’ll fight it out a season,
For Fate will not be forced,
But my wife’s second husband
Shall surely be divorced.
I sympathize, and wonder
What mutual friends would think
If my wife’s second husband
And I should have a drink.
And I a mere bystander—
It almost seems absurd—
Might lay prophetically
My hand on my wife’s third.
But my wife’s second husband
His sorrows shall forget,
We’ll clasp warm hands in friendship
And clink our glasses yet.
We’ll smoke cigars together,
In pure philosophy,
While calmly contemplating
The fate of number three. read more »
14.My Spouse Nancy
'Husband, husband, cease your strife,
Nor longer idly rave, Sir;
Tho' I am your wedded wife read more »
My husband's funny antics
My son's cute gimmicks
My husband's roaring laughter
My son laughs after read more »
16.Life Is A Challenge
The moonlight lit the ghostly night,
The lady cried at a jeeps sight.
Te army men came with a note
And held the remains of her husband’s stained coat. read more »
17.The Husband And Wife
What ever happened to the husband and wife
What ever happened to love
What ever happened to the dreams they thought right
That they both thought so much of read more »
18.Reminiscing on Mother’s Day
Torn between my Blackberry
And my little baby
Is already a tough call
But that is not all read more »
19.My wonderful wife............
Since we married, our life journey sails smoothly
step by step with out any barrier or trouble
We walk side by side as a husband and wife
We know the day when we started our life read more »
20.Modern Love XXV: You Like Not That French Novel
You like not that French novel? Tell me why.
You think it quite unnatural. Let us see.
The actors are, it seems, the usual three:
Husband, and wife, and lover. She--but fie! read more »
21.*Lady Beneath The Willow
She sits there by the creek, alone and lost
Small, fragile, and dressed in white
After months, this poor girl is still hurting so bad
She no longer has any strength to fight read more »
22.' Reciprocal Relationship '
Wife and husband
reciprocate through love, read more »
i have every reason to believe
that God is a Man.
his voice was hard and rough
like my husband’s read more »
24./// humor ***** PANTY NO MORE
New Husband Poems
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Husband celebrates, hasmukh amathalal
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- will you still accept me as your husband?, Nikhil Parekh
- On her wedding day, gajanan mishra
- A pitiable creature, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Houseworks Are Tennis Games, Ferdinand L Quintos
- A Mothers Wish, Melissa Furey
- Just The Tattoo Telling The Name of The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku-Humour, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Ballgame and Grandfather, Seema joglekar
- 1.06.LIFE PARTNERS, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cause of great unhappiness, gajanan mishra
- Marriage, Lawanya Wijesekara
- Wife Gets Up Early Before The Husband Wa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Histrionics of Kamala Das, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wife Means Cheers, gajanan mishra
- Armaments which affect the health of a h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- That simple, Nassy Fesharaki
- Life Of Sacrifice, gajanan mishra
- Wife and husband, gajanan mishra
- I Am Proud Of My Husband!, Shaila Touchton
- Aunties Creases, steve stirk
- Husband Of Mine, Leo August
- Unnecessary thoughts, Pratikshya Sedhain
- Mrs Oldham on the Slow Train and Before., Terry Collett
- A Wife's Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- What Mother Told Me, Olalekan Joseph Ajayi
- Togetherness Is Gone, Hasanudin Sofyan
- Mistake of Fact!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Be kind and courteous to the husband, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Husband, Aparna Chatterjee
- the real wife, mona joseph
- Atiogbe, Edward Kofi Louis
- Super Woman, Modupe Best
- LOLA AURELIA'S LOVE, naida supnet
- ' Reciprocal Relationship ', Marvin Brato Sr
- ' ICE Sally Being Nosy ', Ency Bearis
- Where Is She?, Seun Bewaji
- UNDER THE BLACK SKIES, Aldo Kraas
- CATH BACK PAIN, otteri selvakumar
- Merry Christmas To All Husbands, Chris Jibero
- Men would wander, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- .Summer., Bethany Williams
- The battle field, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter II., Ralph Erskine
- The Believer's Jointure : Chapter I., Ralph Erskine
- worse makes better, mark nwagwu
- The Wife Is Bound By The Law As Long As .., Mo...
- Strange but True, sarah hughes
- Where It Was At Back Then, Anne Sexton
- GOD MADE THE WOMEN, Aldo Kraas
- Husband Where Are You?, Ivy Saldana
- Dear Lord, new heart
- Her Sea Tale, Sandra Martyres
- I lament the so called liberty, akram saqib
- **Discourses LXV ‘Lesser relationships’, Sadiqullah Khan
- halku - 70, Maria Barbara Korynt
- My Husband., anju addanki
- # # a renewal of love - senryu, Samanyan Lakshminarayanan
- Infidelity, Godece Jasmine Rosal
- Acid Reflux Anyone, Joe Rosochacki
- bloody mess, Alicia Roseberry
- *Lady Beneath The Willow, Shelby Renee
- 'I ASKED GOD WHY', Rocio Batir
- Opaque, thank God!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- A Honey-Do List (This is my attempt at a.., Victoria Dame
- Bronwyn, Francis Duggan
- Happiness: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- No Departing, Indira Renganathan
- The Seahorse, South Westerner
- Lecturer, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- Scared for life, Holly Somer
- carpe diem